Anupallavi 9 - 13 Aug Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Thanks RP, Eclact, laksh for the wonderful updates.

I totally agree - the plot is illogical. I am sure RR will have a reason for the watch and dear Anu will believe him. The story eon't come out this fast.

My only feeling is RR might have married Pallavi to save her from soem situation. I still think Anu is Biwi No.1. Although anything is possible in this.

They are going back to Chellamadi Nee Yenakku thali suthal plot.

It will be really nice if  some one inform Abhinaya creations about our feedback. Did they ever respond to any emails?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anupallavi 9 - 13 Aug Discussions (Page 2)" in Anupallavi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
@Migan - they had replied to some feedback of mine when Thiruppaavai was being aired.. so adhE nambikkaila approach seyyalaamEnuthaan..

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay, Laksh and Cool - when some one asks some thing ellarum thiru thiru nnu muzhikkara pOthe some thing is fishy nnu puriyathO?? Adengappa, athu enna ppa apdi oru Olagathile illatha watch??? Athai vaichu ipdi reel sutharaanga???

@Eclat, please go ahead. namakku vidi moksham unda nnu pakkalam.

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 August 2010 at 5:55am

smlaksh

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Thanks Cool.

OrE oru watch thaan apdinaanga.. how come another one in Delhi? 

Anu - unna vida oru dumbova naanga innum paarkkavilla.. paarkkavilla (sing to the tune of unna vida from virumaandi).. purushan mEla thumbikkai aLavukku nambikkai vENumthaan, aanaa unna suththi enna nadakkudhunu observe seyyardhu is not a blunder you know..

Shree cant have a kid of her own would be "the kurai".. so what? adopt a couple of children out there na.. adhukkaaga widower, old man kku katti kudukkaNum is absurd.. abinaya creations - I am very sorry...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_rrkeljay

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks, cool!  What kind of unique watch is this that only one showroom in the whole country had it?  It was not any custom designed watch, in which case it would have been designed for a customer who would have picked it up.  It looks like any old watch to me, how did Anu recognize it as being the same watch she saw in that showroom?  What beats me even more is Anu's gullibility.  And is that Priya some kind of eagle or vulture that she can see the watch from a distance and recognize it as her dad's watch?  Abinaya Creations, you are going too far in assuming that we have absolutely no thinking capability.

cool_rrk

cool_rrk

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Eljay, Eclat...LOL- such funny observations...
How true- I did wonder how Priya could sense the exact watch belonging to her dad from 5 metres away...

and I also dont understand how Aadhi missed seeing loosu kamesh's face when his hand landed on his shoulder. Aadhi has some opposite maalaikkaNN problem maybe (cant see in the daytime)

I find it strange that RR doesnt think of his rendu pondatti dilemma when he talks marriage or engagement. Only when the reality hits he realises he is in trouble. A man so succesful in business has no foresight at all on big trouble to come? Especially when Anu will invite Pallavi for the engagement right? duh...

Oh please, dont tell me during engagement he will pretend to die just to get away from it all. Dead

eljay

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Thanks Cool for the update.

Did they ever ask for their husband's name ever this Anu and Pallavi? They have a common friend - they have the same watch and if they have the same name may be they have the same husband? Did they ever think of that?

Edited by migan - 13 August 2010 at 10:42am

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Cool ..

Anu , u r such a dumbo Angry .. Priya always with a kadu kadu face .. May be she'll wear RR's similar looking watch , the next day .. atleast ivanga rendu perum potti pottu RR kuttu velipatta sari ..

eljay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top