Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Roja!   This Gopi really cracks me up with his evil scheming which is all going up in smoke.  I can't wait to see his face when he finds out that his daughter is in love with a mechanic, not a millionaire!  What he doesn't know is that the millionaire Karthi doesn't know the meaning of "hard work"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anupallavi 9 - 13 Aug Discussions" in Anupallavi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks RP.

indha serial adi pradakshinam rangela kooda nagaramaatengardhu... perumaLE...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_rrkrojapoooo

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rojakka & Eclat ..

Loosu Kamesh will land in jail soon LOL .. Today is vazhisal special episode , is it ? Guess , Mechanic Karthi is just using SR to get things done .. If so , i pity her .. But Gopi deserves the deceit Embarrassed ..

eclatrojapoooo

cool_rrk

cool_rrk

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
I am so happy about Gopi's potential fate...at least gets his paarvai off APRR for a while- not that RR is a great man, but the combination is so annoying...one nambikkai dhrogi, and another Emaatrukkaran- what a combo!

Nowadays at least I dont fast forward Gopi and Selvarani parts when I watch, so the writers have managed to keep my finger off the fast forward slider button finally!
[:D/]

How does idiot Prem expect Karthi to have more loyalty towards him than Shree (and keep their mtg secret)? Wouldnt he immediately tell his girlfriend?- and why do they keep calling them lovers...such a horrible connotation. Censored

eljayeclat

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks, eclat!  The Gopi, his wife, KM and Selvarani scenes are the most "Paarkable" scenes in this show now!  The rest of the show is just plain boring.

I agree with cool re. the wrong usage of the word "lover" in these shows, where "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" would be more appropriate!  Evidently, our script writers are blissfully unaware of the connotation of the term "lover", even though there was a discussion in this forum about this almost two years back!  How do we get them to understand this term and what it implies?

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Maattikittaar doi, maattikittaar doi, RR maattikittaar doi!  Unfortunately, once again, RR will somehow get off the hook and Anu will believe whatever he says.

Of late, I am beginning to get the feeling that Anu will turn out to be the second wife and he married Pallavi first, secretly, without his parents' knowledge and then married Anu (that doesn't make him a good guy, in any case!) and I still don't see how Sundar says to him, Nee oru paavamum paNNaadhavan!

Btw, why doesn't Sundar have a family of his own?  How could the two women be so naive as to believe that he is the best friend for both their husbands and yet the two men don't know each other?  How could Pallavi not have a single picture of his anywhere in the house?  How can he go out with his family (either one) and not get seen by anyone who knows him from the other family, for so many years?  Why does this Abinaya Creations think we will swallow everything they throw at us?

Thanks, Laksh, for the update!

Edited by eljay - 11 August 2010 at 3:43pm

cool_rrksmlaksh

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Laksh.

@RP - am thinking of forwarding IF link to abhinaya creations to read all our stomach burn (vaitherichchal),  ok?

ayya..amma...ammammaa..engaLaala mudiyalappa..this story is just going nowhere. 

Eljay whoever RR married first,  there is nor justification  marrying another one or even acting as husband.  He is a rogue, cheat , shameless fellow... this Sundaram also needs to be hung with RR for just saying that RR did no paavam.... grrrr....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

cool_rrk

cool_rrk

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
LJ, neenga romba kElvi kEkkareenga....indha serial-la endha kelviyum ketka koodadhu....preferably dislodge the brain first before watching....

Dead

The whole RR episode is silly- for a man "setthu setthu" pizhaikira oruvan, how did he survive 20+ years before we started watching him? He never brought out the kids as a family, or went to movies or amusement parks? And nobody noticed him and the families for 20 years?
Ippo suddenly he is getting scrunitised daily? Kadhula poo kooda is too mild for this.

Anyway, it will be GREAT if eclat could give this feedback to the producers..they need to know it will hurt their image big time to lengthen an illogical plot without clarity.

Angry

Edited by cool_rrk - 11 August 2010 at 6:24pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top