Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PKYEK100

Goldie

PKYEK100

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Hi frens,
              This is my first time to write something in this forum. I am the continues viewer of this serial. So i want to say that serial name should be change bcoz both child  are now in their young age and their is no any other balika vadhu in this serial.And also i dont like the leap of this serial. becoz previously it use  to give some knowledge to the viewer but now they are only focused on romantic scenes , rona dhona etc what do u guys think about this????????Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingradisha_sendivmathpjyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My view" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
TOTALLY AGREE !!! Have mentioned the same in other threads...Personally I dint want to see Balika Vadhu as another love story/family drama ! Sigh Angry But its turning out to be like other ghisi piti love stories on air, same old rona dhona, misunderstandings, family drama et al..... whats Balika Vadhu without a Balika..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senpjyo

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
guys,atleast give them some time.Both met after 5 years,what u expect?They should fight like before as they used to do when ther were kids??Ermmthey definitely  have the feelings for eachother.So,romantic angle is justified.
I think next thing Cvs gonna show is they couldn't handle their relationship of husband-wife.Rather taking responsibility they will act like lovers.
Balika Vadhu is not only represent the childhood problems regarding the early marriage,it  can also shows the bad effect after that a girl can face in future.

Edited by khusi_* - 08 August 2010 at 5:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Niza_Khaniedisha_senradtSuchi-Tani91ZaYaHolic

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
agreed with Kushi...
I mean naturally after she grows up what effect does it have on her mind. Her life everything is cause of child marriage and thus the name is very much applicable.

And hte romance part as Kushi said is Normal. they are husband and wife with feelings for each other. So naturally they will have those moments. Its part of growing up and now what she makes of what happened to her is the rest of the story. Will she fight and recognize taht injustice was done to her

or she will continue the saga .... and just become part of the oppression

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senZaYaHolickhusi_*

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Frankly speaking nothing is justified in serials as such....not even this track !! Anandi was supposed to be a studious girl who was more interested in studying than anything else - time and again CV's have shown that..She used to read Jagya's books (even before Daadisa allowed her to give the exam), then when she burnt her hands she still gave the exams...and suddenly one day CV's decided she has to be a sacrificing aatma and she gave up her studies, when she was enrolled to go to full time school...

After which she was sent away to her maika...Why dint she study there? Daadisa was not around, her parents were never against her studying and moreover Bhairon was taking care of them when Khajan was in jail...why did she succumb to being just a doormat? talking to dolls and making pooris and ranting Jagya Jagya 24/7 ? not justified..and no matter what anyone says cannot be justified for me..

Now this stupid romantic track which is getting on my nerves...I can only hope that better sense prevails and Jagya asks Anandi to study..but I know this dayavaan Anandi would love to be a doormat of Daadisa and continue to irritate forever..Some day they will bring Jagya's second wife into the picture and vola you have the Love triangle, badle ki aag wali kahani..So unless they go back to showing some sensible stories like before it is going to be just another ghisi piti Ekta kapoor style serial...whose fate has always been an abrupt end...I hope this does not happen to BV as it is one of my most fav shows since the time it aired..always want it to stand out and be different from other shows currently on air.. But from the looks of the post leap track..it sure is going in that downward direction... Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senPKYEK100pjyoSuchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
hope not lets see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

PKYEK100

Goldie

PKYEK100

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
yes i totally agree with divya. Anandi was brilent student then jagya. She wants to be a teacher and wants to study but dadisha always used to object her. But in this leap their is no any dadisha or other people who object her in studing.So WHAT she did in this leap?????? Only she learn the household activity and to give lamba chuda vashan Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_sen

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I understand that many of you are frustrated with this.. But this is the reality very few people study.. and this is what htey are showing. How an ambitious life of a person.. has been effected.

But honestly.. I do not like it when people diss household chores... or make motherhood , house wife roles soo derogatory.

I understand where you all are coming from that, she should have studied. But thast that.. she should have studied ... do not mix her learning House hold activities as wasting time.

Its not something trivial , and when people choose to stay housewifes their lives are not wasted. There is a purpose in that too and its an honorable role to be a wife and a mother and a maintainer of the house.

Nothing to look down upon.

I personally believe that every woman should be educated. Cause if she is educated her children will be educated and thus raising a well-civilized nation.

I think its noble of women who look after their families even after gaining education and choose to do that. Its up to them if they wanna go and work. A working woman is no way better than a house wife both are different and important in their own ways.

So I would refrain from such comments and thinking to degrade women who do stay at home but are also educated.

Now Anandi.. was brainwashed, forced to stay home even though she didn't wish to initially and could have gained education.

But ... her 5 years of learning to maintain household is definitely not a waste and should not be mixed with her decision to stop learning.

Two different things.

Just trying to be fair here.... hope did not offend no one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_sendivmathkhusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top