Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

regalla

Goldie

regalla

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
even i feel her expressions get monotonous and quite irritating at times...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gopi's expressions!!! (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
I also feel her expressions need improvement.
I agree she is sad most of the times, but sadness could be shown in many ways...I don't like the way she twists her face and lips every time she is crying. It looks childish and irritating. It deserves the same treatment an irritating child gets ...a scolding..Confused
Her expressions need to be more subtle.

boredsoul

IF-Dazzler

boredsoul

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
true that she is good in the crying & sobbing scenes , but that doesnt mean she has to do that always ,

we did see how pathetic rashi looked when she was crying , not all can be as good as gopi in crying

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boredsoul

true that she is good in the crying & sobbing scenes , but that doesnt mean she has to do that always ,

we did see how pathetic rashi looked when she was crying , not all can be as good as gopi in crying

ya thats correct...Gopi's acting while crying so real but  she does not have anything else to do as CVs dint give her....
let CVs change the track she will sure prove other acting talent other than crying too...

SNStv

Groupbie

SNStv

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
initially gopi's "so called acting " was fine ....but its getting irritating by every passing day ...... she continues wid that monotonous look even when she doesnt need to ....
god ... she is over-doing it ....i wish there was some better actress in her place ,who could be atleaslt a lil bit natural .....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vicaev

laylaz

laylaz

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
yeah something about her expression as that of a gold fish. look closely...

note - i am not talkign about the actress personally, just the way she acts (her role)

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SNStv

initially gopi's "so called acting " was fine ....but its getting irritating by every passing day ...... she continues wid that monotonous look even when she doesnt need to ....
god ... she is over-doing it ....i wish there was some better actress in her place ,who could be atleaslt a lil bit natural .....

i think here i cant be agree with u.....
character is over doing the character part due to writers.....coz the way they will write only that will be performed by the actor to portray character....
and for Actress...Jiaa is doing a superb job as Gopi...i dont think anyone else has the innocent and cweet face like hers...so she is just perfect for the role....

and work of selecting the actor for some role is CVs job and if they have selected the actors then there must be some reason behind that..so plz dont  abt actress being replaced...we all love n like her acting as Gopi...

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
well I agree dat her expression needs improvement... but its not her fault... her situations r never normal so dat she cud gv a normal xpression... its totally on da CVs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top