Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nisha2010

i hate how arushi goes on......krishna .krishna.........and would love prats asking her to give him his due respect...................and slap........yes its been a routine in pratigya 😉 😆

well i was thinking maybe wen prats finds krishna she may slap him to get him out of his sleep................... 😆 thapak................where were u all these days...........didn't u think abt me..............ever claim to love me .........how dare u leave me alone.................... 🤣

interesting how krishna will respond.......................

And jus imagine den Krishna wud slap her back n tell dat why she didn't stop him wen he was going out of house 🤣
Shashi2011 thumbnail

i hate how arushi goes on......krishna .krishna.........and would love prats asking her to give him his due respect...................and slap........yes its been a routine in pratigya 😉 😆

well i was thinking maybe wen prats finds krishna she may slap him to get him out of his sleep................... 😆 thapak................where were u all these days...........didn't u think abt me..............ever claim to love me .........how dare u leave me alone.................... 🤣

And jus imagine den Krishna wud slap her back n tell dat why she didn't stop him wen he was going out of house 🤣
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: snehaarhaan

🤣 really the slap season 2 will b back............prats to krishna......and back......... 🤣 🤣 seriously there's no other way to get him out of this prats shd catch his collar.............and thapak............. 😉 🤣 🤣
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i don't want krishna to know the truth from lucky and jugnu and then accept pratigya.
He should be able to accept her for whatever happened to her(He thinks she is raped).Only then i can respect Krishna else there would be no difference between him and other men.My POV

Shashi2011 thumbnail
😳

🤣 really the slap season 2 will b back............prats to krishna......and back......... 🤣 🤣 seriously there's no other way to get him out of this prats shd catch his collar.............and thapak............. 😉 🤣 🤣

Personalized Glitter Graphics
😉
😉
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🤣 🤣 🤣 that would be a BOMB BLAST but i think krish will say "Haila ay kya tha???" 🤣