Uravugal

Uravugal Aug9 -13 updates on pg 1 and Discussion (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Thanks Mels for the update.

This babu - Angry

Gowri - She keeps on crying. So much. i can't take her crying any more. Couldn't she do some thing for a change? Like talk?

what a sadist - yup - i  hate this kind of character - just get a auto and visit your sister - she is signing checks and looking after the mill can't she even think little bit - Gowri marrying this toad for what be a doormat - i am sorry for the character

Ranjini i salute her - she did the right thing - don't have to feel guilty how long her husband cheated her with empty promises - but again we are humans so there is going to be guilty
it will take time so that part is ok

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaamara_50honeydaisyatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal Aug9 -13 updates on pg 1 and Discussion (Page 5)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Atina, thats cause Vishalachi is made with a stone heart for the moment...everything has made her become a bitter lady and she need to shown the right place soonAngry

Have to agree this Senthil death drama was too much, they played with peoples emotions but atleast Ranjani changed her mind and accepted husband back. Lets hope Senthil remind nice and not turn evil later on as the story progress, he should be grateful to Krish and Gayu and always stick by their sideOuch

Regarding Babu..he is mentally ill and need treatment. I guess being brought up as the only kid and that too without a mother, made he very spoiled and hence doesnt know the value of others feelings or relations..he just care for himself, his ego and his happiness...he will be lonely if this continue and none want to have anything to do with him..he need to isolated and ignored just to teach his character a lessonAngry even thought mentally patients need a lot of careLOL

Edited by Aahaana - 13 August 2010 at 12:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50honeydaisyatina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Ranjani ( Sivakavitha rocks)

Friday episode:
first thing...from todays episode I came to know the thaali arukara sadangu in details.....and felt very sad.......( in fact I was crying.....as I was watching and taking pictures...too)

2. What an acting skill for Sivakavitha...look at her facial expression from emotionless face to............full of emotions. ....WOW...WOW......WOW>..Haribabu Sir...you made her act so well!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50rojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Aadi VeLLi kizhamai annikki ipdi oru scene aa nnu
TV pakkame pogalai - So joker uncle is alive. IppO
Roja kku enna kavalai nna, antha puthu characters will be related to Senthil apdingra theory has  gone south !!!
So, Mugs kku murai pOnna vanthu Chithu life le vilaiyaattu apdingra possibility is ........still alive. Easwara, vendam ppa, romba sOthikkathe, rendu wife kathai vendaam. Naanga Anupallavi le anubavikkkira kOdumai pOrum, ayya, kadavule, kathile vizharatha???

amara_50atina

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Aadi VeLLi kizhamai annikki ipdi oru scene aa nnu
TV pakkame pogalai - So joker uncle is alive. IppO
Roja kku enna kavalai nna, antha puthu characters
will be related to Senthil apdingra theory has  gone south !!!
So, Mugs kku murai pOnna vanthu Chithu life le vilaiyaattu apdingra possibility is ........still alive. Easwara, vendam ppa, romba sOthikkathe, rendu wife kathai vendaam. Naanga Anupallavi le anubavikkkira kOdumai pOrum, ayya, kadavule, kathile vizharatha???

I was thinking the same thing. I fast forwarded these scens. Too much. SK's acting was good no question about it but these things too much. Couldn't they time it that they don't show these scenes on a Friday.

amara_50atina

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Atina.

hmm.. so Senthil maams is back..good... yaaruppa Gayu's ideavaa irukkum sonnadhu.. very good..

aadi veLLi indha kooththu could have been avoided..

so what aadi maasaththula vEpilaiyum kaiyuma oru amma kELambi irukkaanga, paarunga.. Visa - neenga enna appadiyE sOgathilayaa muzhugineenga..indha maadhiri chumma Ottakkoodaadhu enna...

amara_50atina

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
thanks atina for the superb update

as usual you made us watch the show by your excellent writing.

describing Rajini and Gayu expression.

good that Senthil is back.

but this visalam.......... i think she too need a drama like this.

amara_50atina

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 14 August 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amara_50

@ migan

UNmaiayai sollittaa appuRam en maNdai udainchidumae.  Naan enna paNRadhu?

You are so cute.......in other words you are simply trying to say that its like putting sand in your own rice bowl??  LOLClapClapClap

amara_50atina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top