Uttaran

Embarass Yourself by Supporting Evil !!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 28

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by lambooo

I know it makes little difference to shameless people without self-respect....like tappu baba....even being treated like a street dog (khujli wala kuttia) from her husband she is shameless sticking to him......yes, somebody has told correctly......"Ek baar beshaarm, to jindegi bhar Besharm" clap---Clap---clapClap------clap

besharmon ko sharm ate hua humne nahin dekha.....kisi ne dekha hai kya.

nahii.. ROFL

Naheee from myside tooROFL...OMG Lambooji..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyoufast trakshivani003rashi85~~~~tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Embarass Yourself by Supporting Evil !!! (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lambooo

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
hahahahaha everythin is done n majboori noly for tapasya...............hahahaha what a jokee!!! form day 1 she is doing out of majboori

next time i see a robbber i will tlel him i knw ur doing it out of majboori plz go ahaead and steall!!!!!

and tapasyas majborrri is incrasin dya by day episode by episode...
uif she has not done nething go and talk n speak the truth but 2 hide 1 crime she keeps committing crimes!!!

and majboori........poor thing she has no choice..whats bull s***

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lallivenkatBobbyforyoufast trakanu rulz~~~~tiny15

apknfjhol

IF-Rockerz

apknfjhol

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged
great post...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fast traktiny15

lambooo

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
arre lambooji we are all insensitive people..we dnt see all the majbooris of tapasya..and moreover woh aajkal kuch zyada hi majboor hoti ja rahi hai..paap ka ghadaa bhar gaya hai na..ab to retribution time hai..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~tiny15

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

arre lambooji we are all insensitive people..we dnt see all the majbooris of tapasya..and moreover woh aajkal kuch zyada hi majboor hoti ja rahi hai..paap ka ghadaa bhar gaya hai na..ab to retribution time hai..

hahahaha right anu.... i wonder what majboori she has... oohh she has 2  giv sid money so thathe doesnt expose her...but hold......she hasnt done nething right...then what is she scared of......she is more concerned bt herself rather than saving her husband......

i wnat2 knw the definiton of "love" acc 2 tapasya thakur..what is it..... marrying some1 by duping him??? or planning a murder so that the girl is out of ur life?? or forcing some1  2 commit suicide??? or sleeping with the victims brother wen he is drunk?(hahahahah this is the biggest joke)!!!!!!or knowing he doesnt love her still marryign him n seducing him??or now trying 2 do a robbery???

i have to write a new boook on loveeeeeeee!!!!Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lallivenkat~~~~tiny15

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

Originally posted by anu rulz

hahahaha right anu.... i wonder what majboori she has... oohh she has 2  giv sid money so thathe doesnt expose her...but hold......she hasnt done nething right...then what is she scared of......she is more concerned bt herself rather than saving her husband......

i wnat2 knw the definiton of "love" acc 2 tapasya thakur..what is it..... marrying some1 by duping him??? or planning a murder so that the girl is out of ur life?? or forcing some1  2 commit suicide??? or sleeping with the victims brother wen he is drunk?(hahahahah this is the biggest joke)!!!!!!or knowing he doesnt love her still marryign him n seducing him??or now trying 2 do a robbery???

i have to write a new boook on loveeeeeeee!!!!Dead

LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyou~~~~tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top