Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What else to expect from Tapu.
C all these acts only made d character of Tapasys so evil
Shyamji, it is not about the evil acts she is doing....she is expected to do that being the most hated vamp of TV industry....but it is about the laughable act of finding a virtue out of every act of her.....u don't understand my poor babay...Tappu...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: lambooo

Shyamji, it is not about the evil acts she is doing....she is expected to do that being the most hated vamp of TV industry....but it is about the laughable act of finding a virtue out of every act of her.....u don't understand my poor babay...Tappu...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

No No yaar spare me I don't want to understand her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Even all the 33 crores of Gods and Goddess in the heaven have given up after dissecting her heart to the minutest detail....last night swaym Shivji and Mata Parvati came in my dreams and said so........and told me that the non-existent pyaara dil of Tappu baba is visible only to one or two persons in the entire universe....... πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail

Even all the 33 crores of Gods and Goddess in the heaven have given up after dissecting her heart to the minutest detail....last night swaym Shivji and Mata Parvati came in my dreams and said so........and told me that the non-existent pyaara dil of Tappu baba is visible only to one or two persons in the entire universe....... πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vipan

Umm, I don't actually visit this forum very much and neither have I seen Uttaran from the start. But from what I've watched, how can anyone even support Tapasya? That's unbelievable.

welcum ji welcum

let me tell u she is not EVIL...she is a poor baby who is doing things out of majbooriπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahahahahahhahaha even if ppple havnt wathed it from the start reading updates is more than enuf...its a hindi god damn show..u  watch 10mins or read 10mins out of 1000000 mins u understdn the show!!!

some1 who cares n loves u soo much who sacrifices everything for u even her love ..still a bitch like u tapasya can never change i wonder what is sooooooooooooooo nice bt her!!!!

Originally posted by: rashi85

hahahahahahhahaha even if ppple havnt wathed it from the start reading updates is more than enuf...its a hindi god damn show..u  watch 10mins or read 10mins out of 1000000 mins u understdn the show!!!

some1 who cares n loves u soo much who sacrifices everything for u even her love ..still a bitch like u tapasya can never change i wonder what is sooooooooooooooo nice bt her!!!!

Yes rashiji, even Gods and Goddess have given up...yesterday Shivji khud hamein bataya ki he was not able to find a grain of goodness in my poor Baby Tappu's filth-filled heart........by using his Tisri Aankh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It is said that "There is no bigger comedy than by making fun of yourself!!!!". So please come and defend these socially unacceptable, legally criminal act and make a fun of yourself and become a laughing stock of the Forum!!!!!!

Act 1: Marrying somebody through dhoka/deceit is the perfect and good enough way if you love somebody and he treats you like a galli ka kutta/kuttia.
Act 2: Making a murder attempt on one's own sister for snatching love is perfectly justified.
Act 3: Killing anybody and everybody whom you think will be a threat or bring out the truth before the world.
Act 4: Inducing, seducing and having carnal s*x with husband who has just given mukhagni to his brother who was murdered (not a natural death).
Act 5: Lying to own parents, own husband, own in-laws through faking, plotting and scheming.
Act 6: Selling away property without the knowledge of elders/husband whom one claims to love.
Act 7: Stealing from one's own home to hid one's evil deeds
Act 8: The argument that a murderous, evil, characterless woman cannot be given divorce or dumped if she gets pregnant through deceit, fraudulent activities without the consent of her husband and above all
Act 8: Calling these acts as not EVIL.

well written. very well written. but lamboo ji there is no pt in arguing with taps fan. none of them wud find her evil. its sad that we need to sargue so much against evil. we have argued a lot but all was in vain.
so many times taps evil deeds has been highlited in the forum but there has nt been any change among taps lover. even those who hate vansh mourned on his death, felt bad ....there was some change in heart. but this wont hapen in taps case.........
she has done every posible crime. only thing left is trunin into a smugler or a ful fledged DON

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fast trak

arey nahi shiv.....am from microbiology. par itna samajh of law toh kisi layman ko bhi hoga na.πŸ˜†

Trust me. Just like common sense is not so common, aaj kal law ka knowledge bhi logon ko non-sensical hi lagta hai....

Oh u from microbiology. I did a paper on it last semester and finally learnt how to stain slides properly without burning the hell out of the microbes πŸ˜†