Embarass Yourself by Supporting Evil !!!

Posted: 13 years ago
It is said that "There is no bigger comedy than by making fun of yourself!!!!". So please come and defend these socially unacceptable, legally criminal act and make a fun of yourself and become a laughing stock of the Forum!!!!!!

Act 1: Marrying somebody through dhoka/deceit is the perfect and good enough way if you love somebody and he treats you like a galli ka kutta/kuttia.
Act 2: Making a murder attempt on one's own sister for snatching love is perfectly justified.
Act 3: Killing anybody and everybody whom you think will be a threat or bring out the truth before the world.
Act 4: Inducing, seducing and having carnal s*x with husband who has just given mukhagni to his brother who was murdered (not a natural death).
Act 5: Lying to own parents, own husband, own in-laws through faking, plotting and scheming.
Act 6: Selling away property without the knowledge of elders/husband whom one claims to love.
Act 7: Stealing from one's own home to hid one's evil deeds
Act 8: The argument that a murderous, evil, characterless woman cannot be given divorce or dumped if she gets pregnant through deceit, fraudulent activities without the consent of her husband and above all
Act 8: Calling these acts as not EVIL.

So please come and make a fun of yourself by defending any or all these acts by our poor babay Tappu Baba who is so bholi bhali....and make a FUN of yourself.

I will sit down and have a hearty laugh...
Edited by lambooo - 13 years ago
Wowww Lambooji, what a great post, every word uttered is so true, Can I join you watching this fun & have a gr8 laugh too😳
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
lovely ji...for the third time in a row somebody has been overexaggerating! First one...true. Second one also true however where is the evidence for the thrid point? Who has she intentionally killed? She had no intention to harm Vansh at all! She just was trying to talk him out of killing HER! your 4th point is also untrue because u simply cannot understand in which circumstances it happened! Did u see the interview of Nandmi today? i suggest u read my update it will clear alot of your silly doubts! Lying has to come as she has to lie many times to cover up one act. Btw ur telling me u have never lied to your parents? Please! We all lie! Its not like she wants to lie or enjoys lying! her lies arent even that convincing! Secondly...that property is hers...she can do whatever she wants with it she doesnt have to ask anyone! That jewellery is not someone  elses its hers! And yes stealing from the safe is wrong...but again its being done in majboori!
most welcome shivani! come and join my funclub here....sit back, relax and laugh away today on this weekend.....
Originally posted by lambooo

most welcome shivani! come and join my funclub here....sit back, relax and laugh away today on this weekend.....

Thank Q,  Here I am 😆
still no laughing stock till now shivani......seems we have to wait a bit longer........
watchign the last episode lambooji.....i rme something

avinash sayign that making some1 commit suicide or being involved in it also is a crimeee!!!!

and then imagien what all has thta witch done....directly or indorectly....and pple sya its no crime!!!!

and superb post...everythign is soo true..she needs 2 rot in helll.............
yes, rashi, still waiting for my laughter dose....on this lazy Sunday morning
Itna kyon snnata kyon hai bhai........
Hehe Iam laughing already!!!!!!!