Uttaran

NandMi on Couch with Koel :) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
my dear priya ji chodo naa yaar yeh log nahin samjhenge aur humari mazaak karengeLOL we know what we meanSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NandMi on Couch with Koel :) (Page 9)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zainabkazmi65

zainabkazmi65

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
the best thing is veer doesnt love iccha and has a soft corner for tapasya DancingDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamlyliferakun 4eva

zainabkazmi65

zainabkazmi65

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamlylife

Originally posted by supy1

It was really nice watching Veer Smile... He is really sweet and such a grounded man as opposed to the other guy Rohit Khurrana... he was such a big show off ( there are traffic jams in delhi when i go there) .. I can never ever understand how can guys like him ever be popular..

i completly agree with u....i used to like rohit but now any more he thinks too high of hisself where nandish is tottly opposit he's so down to earth!!! i loved watching his interview

traffic jam (sounds so funny) even srk the knig wouldnt say that on media LOL

Edited by zainabkazmi65 - 09 August 2010 at 6:06am

rakun 4eva

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
hi zainab! dear why dont u come on the fanclub??? u havent talked to us for ages!
i agree! veer doesnt love ichha anymore...best bit!

zainabkazmi65

lambooo

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

zainabkazmi65

zainabkazmi65

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

hi zainab! dear why dont u come on the fanclub??? u havent talked to us for ages!

hii
i do visit club and read all posts when i get time ....i have very busy scedule i work full time....i mostly come at late night when evryone s gone LOL

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
that doesnt mean he still loves her jiLOL we dont care if he doesnt love tapu yet but we have our hopes for their futureSmile

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainabkazmi65

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

hii
i do visit club and read all posts when i get time ....i have very busy scedule i work full time....i mostly come at late night when evryone s gone LOL

oh
well come on nowBig smile We were discussing our newcomer our baby VeeYa coming !Embarrassed He/She will be sooo cute!Embarrassed

zainabkazmi65

Post Reply New Post

Go to top