Uttaran

NandMi on Couch with Koel :) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

lambooo

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NandMi on Couch with Koel :) (Page 8)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lambooo

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged

yes just bec that marriage is over whether the groom saw the face of bride or not is not imp but bec he has married he has to nibhao the rishta.

bec its bhartiya rule to chipko to the partner whether u want or not.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609rashi85

dreamlylife

dreamlylife

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lambooo

Originally posted by sonia77

You guys are dissecting this too much..for Gods sake...just leave it now!!..its just a damn consummation  and that too between husband and wife which is more than justified!!!..what is such a big deal..veer felt sorry..so he apoligised..its over and done with so thats that!!..come on guys..move on....

husband and wife??? when did Veer accept her as his wife???? it is news to us............If we are not mistaken Veer was carrying the burden called Tapasaya....and even Delhi if you remember they were sleeping separately....i do not think any husband and wife do that............LOL
LOL

he did accept her as wife by putting sandoor in her mang

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamlylife

You guys are dissecting this too much..for Gods sake...just leave it now!!..its just a damn consummation  and that too between husband and wife which is more than justified!!!..what is such a big deal..veer felt sorry..so he apoligised..its over and done with so thats that!!..come on guys..move on....

husband and wife??? when did Veer accept her as his wife???? it is news to us............If we are not mistaken Veer was carrying the burden called Tapasaya....and even Delhi if you remember they were sleeping separately....i do not think any husband and wife do that............LOL
LOL

there u goLOLLOLLOL dekha lambooji.... i told u they wud cum up with this....so expectedLOLLOL....i jus replied to this up!!!!!!

let me repeat...if ne person (guy/girl) accepts the opp sex as husband/wife from the heart........... they wudnt regret the next day aftr doing "it"!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akashnandafast trak

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamlylife

LOL

Oh really?
Then y hes not happy with her?
Husband wife slept together? Was it as simple as that. Why dont they do it regularly then? LOL
Why did she have to wait for Veer to be in drunken state to do it?
Veer didnt feel sorry......He felt disgusted and regretted his act.
Theres a difference between sorry and regret. Here no pity feeling is involved. Its hatred.

akashnanda

lambooo

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged

shamji, people are complaining that I am irritating some people by making fun of Tappu....you do it..i will be a major contributor to it.

I've started d topic Wink

fast trak

Post Reply New Post

Go to top