NandMi on Couch with Koel :) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
ROFL uff how annoying of meROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NandMi on Couch with Koel :) (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
You guys still arguing..Wink...whats the point!!..all i can say is from this interview veer has clarified about the consummation and his feelings for ichha!!..i dont see why he would just say it....its a very direct and clear indication of what they want the audience to percieve!!!!!
About his personal life and rashmi i suppose it has no connection with the story..but being a veeya fan..it is kind of nice to know that they are infact quite close..Smile...and going roundWink..like nandish has cheekily put it!!!...infact they.really make a good couple!!..it will be nice if they get together permanently..Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamlylifeAurora.SRKLuvr

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
sonia..we r not even talkin bt that.... we knw they consumated we r talkin bt the consumation and its resultLOL

lambooo

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
but u see lambooo ji u r not right terming it as rape! do u understand the meaning of rape? rape is when it is done by force! I think it is pretty clear that there was no force here!

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lambooo

Soniaji, who care whether they are really one or acting as to be one to boost TRP. It is their life...they have every right to live as they wish.......loving, hating, appreciating, brickbats...these are all personal choices....as a viewer of the show we are not concerned what is going outside 10 pm. to 10.30 pm.....when uttaran ends it is over for us....we can comment, appreciate or criticize what is happening inside those thirty minutes....in the show we perceive it was not consummation....but simply rape. You regard it as erotic, romantic and sensuous. So be it. You are fully entitled to your perception. For us it is equivalent to rape, most disgusting and most inhumane. I think you should also respect our perception. So there is no argument. You are right in your appreciation of the act, we are right in our perception of terming it as disgust. We are concerned what Tappu is portraying here....it is none of our business what Rashmi doing in real life.... it is her life and she is fully entitled to take life as she like.......
Did i regard it as romantic and sensuous???..when??..thats news to me...LOL
Come on guys..just chill...all of you all are too seriously involved i feel!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamlylife

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
You guys are dissecting this too much..for Gods sake...just leave it now!!..its just a damn consummation  and that too between husband and wife which is more than justified!!!..what is such a big deal..veer felt sorry..so he apoligised..its over and done with so thats that!!..come on guys..move on....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamlylifeSRKLuvr

lambooo

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top