NandMi on Couch with Koel :) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lambooo

is there any confusion what Veer would have done to Menaka Tappu baba in his full sense??????????? once he showed Tappu Menaka and on the morning after the rape he said in no uncertain terms that he simply does not love her.......if he says he does not love her in his full sense, did he do it with it with his consent and full hosh and hawas.....if somebody still says "yes" I will only recommend her to either Ranchi/Agra......LOL folks we can pity on that.....we are sensible enough not to dance and celebrate to such an act.....I (and I think all sensible and right thinking person) would have condemned in the strongest possible words if any body let alone Veer (I do not condemn Tappu as she is devoid of any thing called shaarm or haiya) could even think of such a thing when he has just returned giving Mukhagni to his brother whom he loved more than his own life............

areyy ji aap bhi na! we know if veer was in hosh he never wudve done it! all im saying is that u guys are somehow still willing urselves to believe that nothing at all happened! that is where i am trying to correct youSmile if u r still not able to see it and believe it then i do pity u because you are not willing to accept reality.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NandMi on Couch with Koel :) (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

is there any confusion what Veer would have done to Menaka Tappu baba in his full sense??????????? once he showed Tappu Menaka and on the morning after the rape he said in no uncertain terms that he simply does not love her.......if he says he does not love her in his full sense, did he do it with it with his consent and full hosh and hawas.....if somebody still says "yes" I will only recommend her to either Ranchi/Agra......LOL folks we can pity on that.....we are sensible enough not to dance and celebrate to such an act.....I (and I think all sensible and right thinking person) would have condemned in the strongest possible words if any body let alone Veer (I do not condemn Tappu as she is devoid of any thing called shaarm or haiya) could even think of such a thing when he has just returned giving Mukhagni to his brother whom he loved more than his own life............

areyy ji aap bhi na! we know if veer was in hosh he never wudve done it! all im saying is that u guys are somehow still willing urselves to believe that nothing at all happened! that is where i am trying to correct youSmile if u r still not able to see it and believe it then i do pity u because you are not willing to accept reality.

beta...we accepted it  that they DID itBig smile

but cumin2 the question of PITY..u knw why i pity u ...infct many like u......u wnat me 2 say realli...LOL

the latest reason ill give y i pity u..tht ur so happy over a consumation which is 1-sided and now even happy over a child which is not out of luck!!!

Phewww i feeel more bad then u!!!Cry

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged

u guys are really irritating at times I am afraid to say. Obviously if he reciprocated  nor is it rape and nor is it a one night stand. Please! rape is when it becomes forced! he wasnt unconscious at all even nandish said that!

we dont care what NANDISH said
we seee the SHOW..what  VEER did!!

and if he wasnt unconscious why he is he regretting..again andish said not unconscious veer regretting --no connection

okie what u gusyr  happy they consumated...??u gusy r happy ONLY for tapasya....im sure bt it!!!!!even if he was not unconscious he was drunk....and wen a guy is drunk and upset...for him any woman ...believe me..ANY woman will do!!!!!!

Thats a Fact...so u shud accept it!!!

and by the wya i had made a topic on difference bet Rape and Love..last tiem tapu forcing herself...was Rape,...that time again u denied...god u guys contradicting ur own statement!!LOL

if we r irritating imagien how irritating disguting tapu n her followers are!!!!
LOLLOLLOL

Edited by rashi85 - 09 August 2010 at 2:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

beta...we accepted it  that they DID itBig smile

but cumin2 the question of PITY..u knw why i pity u ...infct many like u......u wnat me 2 say realli...LOL

the latest reason ill give y i pity u..tht ur so happy over a consumation which is 1-sided and now even happy over a child which is not out of luck!!!

Phewww i feeel more bad then u!!!Cry

dont pity me ji ive told u 100 times its not the consummation or how it happened that I enjoyed watching! I enjoyed the tenderness in my baby's eyes and we fans could see her true love coming out, her concern and her care and mostly I liked it also because I was proved right...that this would happen!Embarrassed And the baby for veeya fans is only a blessing as we feel it would help soften tapu, give her something to live for and also bring veeya closer.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
hahahahhahahhhahahahahha soften tapu...that also m hearing from day 1 !!! hahahahaha

i pity ur thinking not u!!!!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged

hahahahhahahhhahahahahha soften tapu...that also m hearing from day 1 !!! hahahahaha

why? is it wrong to want to see a badly poisoned and unforunate young girl return to the path of truth and virtue?

lambooo

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged

why? is it wrong to want to see a badly poisoned and unforunate young girl return to the path of truth and virtue?

SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top