Uttaran

NandMi on Couch with Koel :) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

dreamlylife

dreamlylife

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supy1

It was really nice watching Veer Smile... He is really sweet and such a grounded man as opposed to the other guy Rohit Khurrana... he was such a big show off ( there are traffic jams in delhi when i go there) .. I can never ever understand how can guys like him ever be popular..

i completly agree with u....i used to like rohit but now any more he thinks too high of hisself where nandish is tottly opposit he's so down to earth!!! i loved watching his interview

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NandMi on Couch with Koel :) (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
the best thing was veer confirming the consummation happened and saying he didnt love ichha anymoreDancing

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Obviously any actor in a show as vvamp will try to justify d character's actions. Do u think if u call actor playing ammaji will say ammaji is evil ? No she will justify her character

Point is that, it is not Rashmi who decides if Tapasya is evil or not but it is d CVs and d viewers who decided if Tapasys's character in d show is -ve and we all know what that is.

Edited by shyams - 08 August 2010 at 11:12pm

shivani9

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

the best thing was veer confirming the consummation happened and saying he didnt love ichha anymoreDancing

ROFLROFLROFL
ru going by d actor's statement ROFLROFLROFL
Nandish d actor doesn't decide what d character does and don't u remember his dialog last week that Tapu can never do barabri with ichcha. I'm sure if u woild have asked Nandish d actor he would have never said so

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369shivani9

lambooo

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Phew....I used to wonder how pple rejoice over a consumation which is just 1 sidedOuch..... and now they wnat  2 rejoice over a woman being pregnant which is just out of a One Night StandDead...how disgusting!!!!! i feel  bad for the child who wa sjust out of a Mistake and not out of love...Thumbs Down

well this is 1 sided fan support only!!!!Thumbs Down

Sad!!!!!Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaicjs369shyams

lambooo

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lambooo

Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

ROFLROFLROFL
ru going by d actor's statement ROFLROFLROFL
Nandish d actor doesn't decide what d character does and don't u remember his dialog last week that Tapu can never do barabri with ichcha. I'm sure if u woild have asked Nandish d actor he would have never said so

I am joining with you in this laughter riot.........ROFL

shyam jiii kisko quote kiya aapne???LOL
arey even a hamemr is easier 2 break but  not their thinking...
they rejoice only for tapasya not for veer tapasya remember that alwas!!!! they cnt see evrs happiness at allll

and now they will say kid will come he will give his love ..obviously he will if he loves her or not its his kid.... rem with jai pia also same thing happened...... but love and veer hahahaha consumation was a joke which they r happy bt  coz tapu got her Man and now she will be pregnant with a child out of One Night Stand!!!Dead
LOLLOLLOL

shyams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top