Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainabkazmi65 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

that doesnt mean he still loves her ji😆 we dont care if he doesnt love tapu yet but we have our hopes for their future😊

sanya just ignore such a posts we r getting what we want 😉
Tappu ko to usne aapna aukat dikha diya samajne mein ki pyyar kya hoti hay.....baas humein to itna hi chahiye thi.....andas compared to Tappu's self-proclaimed love Ichha's pure love is muchhhhhhhhmucccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh higher beyond the comprehensibility of my poor Tappu .......... par kya karein my poor baby samajhti hi nahin hay....kyon ke usko to Sharrm bhi aaj kal nahi ati................😆😆😆
😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lambooo ji the funny thing is u r jumping on line line😆 chalo koi baat nahin im not upset I know exactly we're gonna get our way!
zainabkazmi65 thumbnail
sanya i gtta go now but i promise i will visit club as soon as i get time
I love veeya
they r best
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zainabkazmi65

sanya just ignore such a posts we r getting what we want 😉

YUCKKK!!!!!! see thats d attitude tapu fans only!!!!!!CHEAPNESS🤬
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi85

YUCKKK!!!!!! see thats d attitude tapu fans only!!!!!!CHEAPNESS🤬

exactly ...
now next veer-ichha marraige topic will be emerging in the show
and again there will be -ve comments on veer ...how could he ???
its repetative and so boring ...😡
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey sanaya
i jus watched interview both are great humanbeings now i even love them more ....nandish is so simple and nice guy... he's really sweet and straight forward ....i love rashmi she takes every thing so positivly she has no complains at all 😆 thats the reason she alwayz smiling i love her bubbly nature....it was a big treat watching i m soooooooooooooo happy cant get over that interview

rakun 4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamlylife

simply cnt get ovr tat interview!! i didnt kno rashmi can sing so well ...nandish is such a sweetheart he was looking hot but y he was there only for short time wanted more of him

i was thinking the same ...y they showed half nandish and half rohit ?? but the good thing is rashmi was there in whole interview
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahahahahah however much they show we will always want more of them!😉 bth nandmi are beautiful lets hope they get together! all we want in veeya's future is veeya's baby making tapu better and since all her bad will be revealed this should make her beter and the baby will bring veeya closer😳
rakun 4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

hahahahahah however much they show we will always want more of them!😉 bth nandmi are beautiful lets hope they get together! all we want in veeya's future is veeya's baby making tapu better and since all her bad will be revealed this should make her beter and the baby will bring veeya closer😳

i m sure CVs must have some thing good in store for veeya fans .....otherwise y would they show consummation in such circumstences when vansh death has just happened
lets hope for the good
Edited by rakun 4eva - 13 years ago