Uttaran

NandMi on Couch with Koel :)

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well I can say I was thrilled with NandMi being on Couch with Koel today!!! I have just finished watching it for the second time. I think it was veryy nice to hear alot of the things! OK heres the first thing:

• Rashami was again a little justifying Tapu and correctly this time she said that Tapu is doing all this because she loves Veer and the basic fact is that she has never thought to harm anyone except Ichha and we know why she hates Ichha. Rashami is being very frank and fair here!
  • Next thing was she said that Vansh's death her only aim was to make him point the gun away from her and save herself, which I have also said was her aim...not to hurt Vansh in any way.
  • Then Nandish came and he clearly doesn't like to be called Nandu😆 he was asked...are Veer's troubles almost over and Nandish said No they are going to go on for sometime yet.
  • Then came one of my most favourite bits😳 Koel talked about their recent consummation and asked Nandish was Veer aware of what he did that night and Nandish said YES Veer is perfectly aware of what he did that night so there...to all those saying nothing happened cos Veer was not in his senses...this should put an end to those rumours😃 So the headline said: We have consummated our marriage!😳😍
  • Then Rashami was asked why Tapu loves Veer soooo much and she basically said what I have said "she likes his goodness...the things she doesnt see in herself...the patience...basically its the opposites attract rule.
  • Then Nandish said that Tapu has made a small SOFT CORNER in Veer's heart but its not love yet.
  • Then one of the best parts: Nandish was asked whether Veer was still in love with Ichha and he said NO! because Veer now only sees her as his brother's wife and the love has somehow died out. Basically he said Veer has given up on Ichha and does not love her anymore!
  • Then they were asked about how they did the whole intimate scene...I think there were soo many SR seen already on Uttaran that Koel showed the wrong one😆 They actually showed clips of SR attempt 2 but was talking about the recent consummation.🤣 So Koel asked how they did it cos it was PRETTY intimate😆 And Veer was like first it was a little awkward then it was fine. THEN they showed the recent consummation scenes where Veer was saying this time it was relatively easy to do considering they had already done those sorta scenes b4😆 I swear I hated seeing those SR 2 scenes again I just skipped it!
  • Then came the question we've been askin for ages! R Nandmi a real life couple? Well they sort of gave mixed responses here😆 They again parroted the good friends tag again then Nandish seemed pretty eager to talk about it😉😆 Hes like "we know what people are saying about us and Ive always said yeh we are great friends and we do go out alot and have coffee and blah blah blah but its not like we have said yet we're gonna spend the rest of our lives together" but THEN he says but if its called going out then yeh I dont mind saying that😳 So basically I was saying sweety dont bat around the bush just speak it loud and clear! u guys are WELL on your way!😆😳
  • Then they were both asked by Koel what would you both like in a life partner: Nandish said trust understanding and care and if you can be best friends with your partner😆 So I was like oh come on u can be more subtle that that!😆
  • Then Rashami says Im single and Id like a guy whos hard working and party loving and who can afford lots of shopping😆
  • Then they were asked if they get time to be themselves. They said NO! Cos they shoot.
  • Then Rashmi did tapu's most evil look...the blow kiss one🤣 and Nandish had to do Veer's thinking and suspicious look😆
  • They were asked if they are wanting to do films. Nandish said they would both like to grow in life. They both dont feel like superstars!
  • Then they tried to do this weird Karan Johar coffee hamper thing😆 When they last cried...Rashami said she doesnt cry and Nandish said he cried 4-5 months ago when he was missing his mum😆
  • Then they were asked their biggest crush: Rashami said best friends boyfriend and Nandish said principal's daughter😆
  • Then of course the baby dialogues. Tapu is like "main tumhare bachche ki maa banne wali hoon"and Veer is like "main tumhare bachche ka baap banne wala hoon😆 So CLEAR indication of future storyline😆

So from all this I can clearly say the following things:
Veer is well aware of the consummation he knew exactly what happened and what he did and also that it DID happen!
Then we know for certain that Tapu DOES love Veer!
Then we know that Veer no longer feels any sort of love for Ichha. GOOD! This tells me they will develop VeeYa's story in future.😳 He also professes to have developed a Slight Soft Corner for Tapu...how i don't know because thats not shown yet😆 Then the NandMi thing...I think its pretty obvious theyre "trying each other out" according to each other's dialogues😆
Chalo...only a matter of time b4 we hear the engagement announcement🤣 I think it was pretty clear anyway😆😃. Also the fact that they both chose those lines of the baby indicates the future storyline of Uttaran perfectly: Tapu is becoming pregnant.😳 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.😃
i missed the interview 😭but i am going to catch the repeat telecast😃.

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prithika_C

thanks for the update.😃

i missed the interview 😭but i am going to catch the repeat telecast😃.

I just loved it when Veer said he no longer loves Ichha!👏  Also when he confirms consummation happened!😳
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sanaya...i suppose we know now...alot of us were confused regarding wether the consummation actually happened or not!!!.chalo atleast that is confirmed now by the actor himself.also it seems veer ichha track is over...i mean by the looks of it!!!..i did find them boring i must say.......and atleast we know Rohit is coming back for our ichki!!!..now that is something i am so looking forward to..
About nandmi relationship..its anybodys guess..😉........poor guy..going around..😆...but they are so well suited really..so good luck to them!!!
Edited by sonia77 - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I didnt believe Nandish's batting around the bush for one second🤣 Its quite clear he wanted to say it but then he just ended up with oh we "going around" 🤣
zainabkazmi65 thumbnail
thanks for update
both were great ....i really enjoyed watchinf them
both r so comfortable with each other
supy1 thumbnail
It was really nice watching Veer 😊... He is really sweet and such a grounded man as opposed to the other guy Rohit Khurrana... he was such a big show off ( there are traffic jams in delhi when i go there) .. I can never ever understand how can guys like him ever be popular..
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont care bt their personal lifeee😆

but on the uttaran story-----

I so respect veer for saying that he sees ichcha only as his brothers wife..hats off 2 the guy👏..wish his witch wife learns something ..learn to give in love rather than snatch!!!😛

and they have consumated their marriage.........im soo happyyy they have so much offf loveee in the serial between them that they consumated when he was drunk....veer i need 2 knw the secret of u making out????😆
but i wudnt wnat such a consumation ever in my life....toooo much love pouring from my husband..cant take it yaaar!!!😆😆😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
well neither did that consummation intentionally did they😆 it was a mistake they got bhekaoed in their emotional states! I dont think anyone would want a consummation like that!🤣