Shyamantan & Rose-Appreciation Thread (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I love shyamanthan's voice - he is an oustanding singer. I honestly think that he deserves to be in top 3.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shyamantan & Rose-Appreciation Thread (Page 2)" in Chhote Ustaad Do Deshon Ki Ek Awaaz forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

I love shyamanthan's voice - he is an oustanding singer. I honestly think that he deserves to be in top 3.

Di, I just hope Rose will try her level best because it is crucial for them if one does not perform well.I can feel the kids pressure.For me as long they can deliver the song without feeling nervous ....and should feel confident when sings.....

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malaysiangirl

Di, I just hope Rose will try her level best because it is crucial for them if one does not perform well.I can feel the kids pressure.For me as long they can deliver the song without feeling nervous ....and should feel confident when sings.....

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
Sadly the jodi gets judged and not solo performances. It will be rather sad to see this chote ustaad shyamanthan gets eliminated!Cry

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by malaysiangirl

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
Sadly the jodi gets judged and not solo performances. It will be rather sad to see this chote ustaad shyamanthan gets eliminated!Cry

Di, we can only pray and hopefully they able to go through the weekly challenges.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
14th & 15th August Shyamantan & Rose Song Selections & Judges Scores

Shyamantan solo
1. Rang De Basanti - 29 points

Shyamantan & Rose duet - 29 points
1. Ik Hasina Thi

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

Edited by malaysiangirl - 14 August 2010 at 1:15pm

SanaSarwar

IF-Rockerz

SanaSarwar

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
 how did rose perform in 14th and 15th epi ??

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanaSarwar

how did rose perform in 14th and 15th epi ??

It was fine and she is trying her level best.She dont have the classical base and due to that she have some problems....She did not learn from the basic like saregamapadhanisa but star plus have music teachers and trying to help her out ....She has good voice and talent but just need to polish her base.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

black_rose

black_rose

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
gr8 singing dis week by shyamantan as usual! n rose also sounded improved.gud luck 2 de duo!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top