Uttaran

The different looks of iccha(modnotepg6) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
 Ichcha just looks so naturally beautiful

Kudos to Tina ..who has pefect skin n eyes ...so there is hardly any need for heavy make up Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12xavivillatiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The different looks of iccha(modnotepg6) (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Istil

Groupbie

Istil

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
dear wat u r saying or preaching is not Hindu Culture. ....

Are you stating that Hindi women don't ever cover their heads, faces, shoulders, they don't cover their bodies do they, never wear sarees? Then they must be all nude, Wink and need to be educated about modesty!

and acc. 2 ur criteria all men & women shud wear Burqas.!!!ShockedShockedLOL

Don't misquote me, I was not at all referring to an Islamic Burka or a Christian Nun's outfit, or the wigs that Jewish women wear to hide their real hair and I have nothing against anyone wearing them, I am not against anyone's religion as you have clearly implied yourself to be.

I am referring to decent way of dress which is in all cultures...it's general knowledge that it's known as CHEAP for a woman to wear skimpy clothes and make herself appear so "available" to strange men...you wouldn't dress like that going to work in an civil servant office, now would you? Well, this is caught on camera! 

Edited by Istil - 30 December 2010 at 6:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
W*H, why this culture issues r dragged in every thread ?? 

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
i don't know why ppl think saying abt the wearing burqa as backwardness means insulting a religion. its not bcoz of religion but a particular mindset where females r considered as threat 2 males & society bcoz of their dressings.Sleepy
if sum1s dignity is judged by the clothes he/she wears then all poor ppl who wear worn & torn clothes or less clothes(in case of tropical tribes) they r not dignified & cktless. and i'd seen so many women who "dresses properly & decently" but if their ckt is talked then its worse than rakhi sawant!!DeadDeadDead

and if u watch our mythological shows where dresses were chosen bcoz of details described in the scriptures then whether Draupadi or Kunti or Satayvati  r not dignified. and whereas covering the head is not Hindu culture. if u go 2 S.India there women don't cover their heads bcoz its considered as bad omen.

i m not saying wear skimpy clothes at work place. no1 does that. its only the thought process where any woman wearing short dresses considered as loose ckt. and why its always men who thought women wearing short dresses r "available" & why not women think those men who sumtimes bathe openly under sum tap or "jharna" as "available". bcoz  their mentality is cheap. and wats the decent way of dressing??

Edited by tiny15 - 30 December 2010 at 9:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITxavivilla

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged

I'm just giving a warning here... its ok to discuss your opinions, but please make sure you do not cross the line and do not force your views on other people.

Edited by Kruthika.N - 30 December 2010 at 11:49am

tiny15

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
thnx for the mod's note 

@istil:

plzz dont preach here ....n this forum is for discussing shows ..not for discussing skimpy clothes n all ..dont force yr views here 

tiny15

Istil

Groupbie

Istil

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

@istil:

plzz dont preach here ....n this forum is for discussing shows ..not for discussing skimpy clothes n all ..dont force yr views here 

I take it you are saying that I can't put my personal opinions here?

Just as anyone has the right to start & discuss Tina/ Reshma looks and the moderator allows people to give their honest opinions, then I think so do I have these rights

See the title of this thread. Not everyone will agree, so get used to it Smile I too have the right to disagree with the scant clothing they wear. 

Everyone has the right to his or her personal opinion & beliefs, that's freedom of expression beliefs in Human rights. - Unless of course you like to think only *you* should have your say, but not others.Party

xavivilla

IF-Rockerz

xavivilla

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istil

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

@istil:

I take it you are saying that I can't put my personal opinions here?

Just as anyone has the right to start & discuss Tina/ Reshma looks and the moderator allows people to give their honest opinions, then I think so do I have these rights

See the title of this thread. Not everyone will agree, so get used to it Smile I too have the right to disagree with the scant clothing they wear. 

Everyone has the right to his or her personal opinion & beliefs, that's freedom of expression beliefs in Human rights. - Unless of course you like to think only *you* should have your say, but not others.Party

title only talks about the different looks not the kind of dressing,,,ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shivani9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top