Fan Fictions

"O Re Piya"-Dancing the Night Away MAANEET OS (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 29

Page 1
Page   of 29
Page 3 Page 29

Amongthestars89

IF-Rockerz

Amongthestars89

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Arrggghhh stupid Internet!!! AngryAngryAngry lost everything I wrote and it was really long!!! OuchCryCry
Chado se, I'll try and remember what i wrote! Big smile

Omg girl!!! ShockedI totally could imagine that happening!!!Big smile
It would be brilliant if C.V's did that scene where Geet is dancing to some song and Maan hiding behind a curtain and just watching her...with his passionate eyes...BlushingBlushingBlushing

Arree girlie you deserve a big hug!!! HugHugHug
ClapClapClapStarStarStar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""O Re Piya"-Dancing the Night Away MAANEET OS (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Are u sure that this is the first time u have written an OS?? Wow it was amazzzzzzzzzzzing!! I enjoyed reading it!!!! I loved it loved it!!! So cute and peaceful!!!!!

What makes me even more happy is that right after reading two parts of another wonderful FF...i got a pm of another wonderful scene from u!!! I was upset that i didn't have anything read!!!! When i was reading ur OS i was hoping it wouldn't end....but sigh good things always end right?? Lolz....

i hope u write more OS's.....u r good!!! It was amazing!!! good song selection as well!!

Loved it to the core!! thanks for the pm!!

-Shivani

InnerPeace

IF-Dazzler

InnerPeace

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Wow so beautiful Viji...i was picturing the scenes while readingThumbs Up

smiliey

smiliey

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
it was goooooooooooooodddddddddddddd..................

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee89-Maneetfan

Arrggghhh stupid Internet!!! AngryAngryAngry lost everything I wrote and it was really long!!! OuchCryCry

It would be brilliant if C.V's did that scene where Geet is dancing to some song and Maan hiding behind a curtain and just watching her...with his passionate eyes...BlushingBlushingBlushing

Star

oh yea missy....when r u gonna continue urs??? LOL Sorry to hear what happened.....i hate when stuff like that happens!! Just please try ur best and remember and quickly post it please please!!!Big smile

I have nothing to read anymore Cry

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
nice one..

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
OMGG.... I felt like I was in Maaneet heaven... I literally smiled, laughed, felt a tiny bit breathless myself... and when Geet dori snapped I actually said "Oh My God" with a slightly breathless laugh... u were right I used yt to listen to ore piya while reading.... created an astonishing effect..... my my my.... that was a great first one shot Viji.... sent me to heaven and made me blush halfway if thats even possible.

Still feeling the shivers down my spine

Edited by mahi0809 - 07 August 2010 at 6:07pm

Amongthestars89

IF-Rockerz

Amongthestars89

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by Zee89-Maneetfan

Star

oh yea missy....when r u gonna continue urs??? LOL Sorry to hear what happened.....i hate when stuff like that happens!! Just please try ur best and remember and quickly post it please please!!!Big smile

I have nothing to read anymore Cry

Hey girlie! I'm going to post something up tomorrow but you won't like it at alll....ConfusedOuch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top