Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila and Hetal, Rashi and Gopi

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
When i look at Kokila and Hetal both sister in laws had no issues before Rashi and Gopi arrived.  They love  being in a joint household and so does Gopi, Rashi wants her own house own car own business.  Jigar will be lucky if he evers have children because all she wants is designer sarees prestige, everyone knowing she is a modi daughter in law.  Gopi doesnt want anything other than a loving family and husband and she most definetly want children. 

Is kokila and hetals relationship going to be strained.
 if it did come down to splitting the two families, i can see kokila and dil working side by side and flourishing and Gopi becoming a asset to Aham whereas she will remember the smallest of details and tells him becomes his biggest support. Gopi will be the one who is the backbone of the family.  Aham will see this.

Hetal will see that Rashi all she does is lounge around giving orders, kokila was telling her the truth about rashi, Jigar will see she is want want want, with all that negatitivity i can see Hetals husband  strained because he has no support.  Jigar is torn between his family and rashi.  But not for long . 
jigar will let rashi go. 

The two families reunited again and Gopi will be the one who reunites both families. And in return she will ask i dont want anything just a loving family (that includes Aham as well) This is when Aham will really start to love gopi.  Rashi should be sent back to maikarr for a good 6months with the threat of divorce..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: fanbidaai

When i look at Kokila and Hetal both sister in laws had no issues before Rashi and Gopi arrived.  They love  being in a joint household and so does Gopi, Rashi wants her own house own car own business.  Jigar will be lucky if he evers have children because all she wants is designer sarees prestige, everyone knowing she is a modi daughter in law.  Gopi doesnt want anything other than a loving family and husband and she most definetly want children. 

Is kokila and hetals relationship going to be strained.
 if it did come down to splitting the two families, i can see kokila and dil working side by side and flourishing and Gopi becoming a asset to Aham whereas she will remember the smallest of details and tells him becomes his biggest support. Gopi will be the one who is the backbone of the family.  Aham will see this.
This is what I want aham to know as soon as possible...Gopi is an asset and also a diamond as Koki's words...might be a lil bit finishing needed in terms of Getting Backbone and to react as per the situation and not to support evils like Rashi always......but that will happen only when she will have support of Aham.....

Hetal will see that Rashi all she does is lounge around giving orders, kokila was telling her the truth about rashi, Jigar will see she is want want want, with all that negatitivity i can see Hetals husband  strained because he has no support.  Jigar is torn between his family and rashi.  But not for long . 
jigar will let rashi go. 
Rashi should leave the house..and Jigar should know the truth of her evil plans till now...whether Sonal and his marriage fiasco or Cooker or letter....but eventually Rashi's truth should out at any cost......

The two families reunited again and Gopi will be the one who reunites both families. And in return she will ask i dont want anything just a loving family (that includes Aham as well) This is when Aham will really start to love gopi.  Rashi should be sent back to maikarr for a good 6months with the threat of divorce..
Aham will realize Love for Gopi....very tough thing to even imagine but not impossible as Pyar To Hona Hi Hai....but dekhna ye hai,,,,
Ke Kab Kaha Kaise.....

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aham might just accept the marriage but love for Gopi i am begining to doubt due to past week episodes.  Its very hard to love some one if you resent them.

Rashi should be the one who leaves so that the Modi family can see exactly who is the person causing this mayhem,  but jigar is getting the guilt trip from Rashi but he needs to see her for the who she is  i know we have had this conversation be4 and it all seems to be going round in circles
Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago