Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
balika vadhu
COPIED FROM A RANDOM SITE

'I am grateful to god that he has given me the opportunity to showcase my talent with India's most loved and popular show. My first day at the shoot was a dream come true, as I was welcomed with open arms to the 'Balika Vadhu' family. I go through my script thoroughly before delivering my shot to ensure that I give my best shot,' Shashank said in a statement.

'I am confident that I can do justice to Jagiya's character, which was popularised by Avinash Mukherjee,' he added.

Shashank said he and Pratyusha hope to create the same magic with their chemistry as Avika and Avinash did.

'Pratyusha and I are working hard to create the same magic which Avika and Avinash presented to the viewers. I am sure our hard work and dedication will pay off and we will be blessed and loved by the audience.'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lux123Nisha_90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHASHANK-PRATYUSHA INTERVIEW" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lux123

Goldie

lux123

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
thanks 4 the article

Post Reply New Post

Go to top