Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
suk...now u have to consolidate all  this story so that CVs can  read it...nahi to wo confuse ho jayenge...what say...???
u'll do or i'll start..?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "past and future gopi (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Ahem asks the person living in that house whether they can spend the night there as it's too stormy outside... that person welcomes them....

Gopi is totally drenched... the wife of that person asks Gopi to come with her... and gives her clothes... while Ahem goes with the male....  soon everyone is comfortable... Gopi walks in with her hair let open.. and Ahem admires her beauty...  he just can't take of his eyes off her.... but soon lowers his eyes as he feels guilty for hurting Gopi...

Gopi's heart starts beating faster with the sight of Ahem staring her... but controls her emotions and decides not to get involved with him again... Gopi has not yet come to the facts that Ahem is out here trying to win her heart... she is still of the belief that Ahem hates her.....

Soon the fire goes off... so Ahem & that person get more logs to light the fire... in the pretext Ahem who is not used to such work... gets hurt.... Gopi gets tears in her eyes and rushes to him and tells him that he should atleast take care of himself....  he may not care about himself but she does care about him... Ahem is stunned... her words practically move him.... Gopi is shocked at her outburst... and there is eyelock between them....

what happens later...

Edited by sujji0609 - 07 August 2010 at 10:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondonsajnieIndigoBlues

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
the 2nd scenario...

Ahem gets the feeling of someone close being with him... he tries to catch a glimpse of her but is unable to do so... Gopi realises that Ahem is coming closer... she walks away and asks the lawyer to talk to her about the formalities later on as she is in a hurry.... in her hurry her bangles accidently falls down.... Ahem sees the bangle and is stunned as it reminds him of Gopi... but he makes up his mind that it cannot be Gopi as how can Gopi become so rich... meanwhile in the car Gopi realises that her bangle has fallen down.... she thinks in her mind her last memory of Ahem has also gone from her....

Will Ahem & Gopi ever meet???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by sujji0609

Gopi is looking for a job... so she can support herself... unknown to her she comes to one of Ahem's office branches for a job... Ahem sees her coming and asks his manager to give her the job and asks him never to let her know that he is her boss....

Ahem admires her working with the associates and is proud of her and is happy to know that he is close to her... she becomes a favourite amongst the clients with her ideas...

One day she gets to know that Ahem is her boss... and also gets to know that she has to go on an outing with him because of some business trip....

Gopi decides to leave the job... but then decides to leave it after she finishes the business outing... but Ahem has promised himself with this opportunity that he will win Gopi's heart forever....

what happens between Ahem & Gopi during the business trip... will Ahem succeed with his mission....

on business trip....there is windy night...and Aham and Gopi lost the way......just then rain starts....and car stops......aham asks Gopi to be inside and moves to look for some place to stay at night as they cant be in car whole night....Gopi stops him saying i cant alone here..
so he allows her also to come with him....
while looking for house.....Gopi is full drenched and starts sneezing in rain Aham sees her like this and removes his coat and gives it to her............
small eyelock........

next over to.uuu..
just then he sees a small house.....he stops the car in front of it asks Go
Gopi that lets ask if there is a hotel nearby, both he and gopi go and its a elderly couple who open the door and they ask and the couple replied you are about 5 miles away from the nearest hotel, so Aham ask if there is a mechanic nearby that who could help repair car and the old man says i use to repair cars but know retired.  so introductions and my name is raj and my wifes name is danu, and your and Aham replies i am Aham and this is my wife Gopi, Gopi stares at him and he looks at her.  so Aham goes with Raj and Gopi goes with danu who start their karhani  separately how they fell in love with each and Aham looks at gopi  through the open door and Gopi looks at Aham.  over to you

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged

suk...now u have to consolidate all  this story so that CVs can  read it...nahi to wo confuse ho jayenge...what say...???
u'll do or i'll start..?
ok u go ahead  even i am getting confused and since yesterday confusion confusionLOLLOL

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Ahem asks the person living in that hotel whether they can spend the night there as it's too stormy outside... that person welcomes them....

Gopi is totally drenched... the wife of that person asks Gopi to come with her... and gives her clothes... while Ahem goes with the male....  soon everyone is comfortable... Gopi walks in with her hair let open.. and Ahem admires her beauty...  he just can't take of his eyes off her.... but soon lowers his eyes as he feels guilty for hurting Gopi...

Gopi's heart starts beating faster with the sight of Ahem staring her... but controls her emotions and decides not to get involved with him again... Gopi has not yet come to the facts that Ahem is out here trying to win her heart... she is still of the belief that Ahem hates her.....

Soon the fire goes off... so Ahem & that person get more logs to light the fire... in the pretext Ahem who is not used to such work... gets hurt.... Gopi gets tears in her eyes and rushes to him and tells him that he should atleast take care of himself....  he may not care about himself but she does care about him... Ahem is stunned... her words practically move him.... Gopi is shocked at her outburst... and there is eyelock between them....

what happens later...

first let me take my breath first....m fainting yaar....kyaaaaa sceneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hoga........

my hands are shivering,...mujhe thoda time lagega settle hone me and likhne ke liye time chahiye.........

suvaaslondonsajniesujji0609

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

u'll do or i'll start..?
ok u go ahead  even i am getting confused and since yesterday confusion confusionLOLLOL

ok....so give me sone time....
i'll consolidate and put both the aspects in one post...and will PM u so that u'll edit the title with the page number of the consolidated one...

sajniesujji0609suk19

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Ahem asks the person living in that hotel whether they can spend the night there as it's too stormy outside... that person welcomes them....

what happens later...

first let me take my breath first....m fainting yaar....kyaaaaa sceneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hoga........

my hands are shivering,...mujhe thoda time lagega settle hone me and likhne ke liye time chahiye.........
hehehehe Sadhli glad you liked it....Embarrassed

Edited by sujji0609 - 07 August 2010 at 10:39pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top