Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Firstly  Gopis Mahma has been keeping Gopis parents pension aside for her in case of a rainy day (why)

2ndly Urmila physically and verbally abused her

3rd if and when Gopi does go back to her mahmas house she will be thrown out by  urmila and mahma does not have it in him to stand up to her

4th Mahma gives her parents pension for her to start her life on her own.

5th As she says in her prayers that she would like to go somewhere where Aham will not be hurt by her.

6th out of sight but not out of mind

7th kokila convinces Aham to bring back gopi from mahmas

8th Aham and kokila  goes but Gopi is missing

9th mahma tells them dont know where she is, also reveals to Aham Gopi did not lie to you i told you she is bholi, she told you she was uneducated but you treated her like dirt  kokila looks at Aham who is feeling ashamed.

10th Modi family all set in finding Gopi including Aham

11th Gopi gets a job whilst she is in the mandir  looking  a widow sees her crying and listens to her about what happened to her the widow  has no family takes Gopi in and starts to is also teach  Gopi to read and write both Hindi and hindlish(english)

12th Aham sees gopi in the distance and starts to run after her but she is gone

13th Aham has flash back of Gopi who has her hair open looking amazing

ok friends continue your future predictions

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wordpower..anisha..sajnieIndigoBluessujji0609-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "past and future gopi" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
14. Aham then recalls how Gopi repeated the address for himaand saved him.

15. He recalls when Gopi gave him kerchief.
16. He recalls when he touches her while removing jweley....and then he starts crying badly....talking with him....
Gopi tum kaha chali gayi ho.......maine tumhare saath jo bhi galat kiya...uske liye mujhe maafi to mang lene deti.......aaj mujhe lag raha hai Mom jo bhi tumhare baare me kahti thi wo sab sach tha.....tum hamesha meri khushi chahti thi aur isiliye tum khud ghar chhod ke chali gayi.....
Plz gopi ek baar mil jaao....aur Dekho TUMHARA aham ab pahle jaisa nahi raha badal gaya hai.......

Soorrryyyy for late reply...but m thinking of above dialogues...hope u'll like them....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnieIndigoBluessujji0609suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

16. He recalls when he touches her while removing jweley....and then he starts crying badly....talking with him....
Gopi tum kaha chali gayi ho.......maine tumhare saath jo bhi galat kiya...uske liye mujhe maafi to mang lene deti.......aaj mujhe lag raha hai Mom jo bhi tumhare baare me kahti thi wo sab sach tha.....tum hamesha meri khushi chahti thi aur isiliye tum khud ghar chhod ke chali gayi.....
Plz gopi ek baar mil jaao....aur Dekho TUMHARA aham ab pahle jaisa nahi raha badal gaya hai.......

Soorrryyyy for late reply...but m thinking of above dialogues...hope u'll like them....
he called a thief if she was a theif then why not take jewelly with her and she also left what jewellry given to her mahma  so him regretting that as well

17th he breaks down and kokila sees him and comes and says dikrar i always brought you the best of everything i gave you the biggest diamond in the world and we all threw her away....

sajnieIndigoBluessujji0609-tellyaddict-

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
AHem recollects that morning when she threw the pillow on the bed so Koki doesn't shout at him...

Ahem helps Gopi in becoming educated...

He becomes a protective shield for her when Rashi tortures her....

i'll come back with more but for the timebeing i can only think of these only...

Edited by sujji0609 - 07 August 2010 at 9:41am

sajnieIndigoBlues-tellyaddict-suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

he called a thief if she was a theif then why not take jewelly with her and she also left what jewellry given to her mahma  so him regretting that as well

17th he breaks down and kokila sees him and comes and says dikrar i always brought you the best of everything i gave you the biggest diamond in the world and we all threw her away....
Rashi also at maikar and Jigar call Rashi who is excited to hear from him, he tells her you ruined my life, my brothers life and my pyari Gopis life, i want a divorce from you.  she starts to say nahi nahi jigar plse and starts to cry urmila there hears about the divorce shes collapses.

18th Aham goes to the same spot he saw Gopi and sees panna. he follows panna  going to a house and Gopi opens the door and then sees her give panna a big hug and smile,  Gopi runs outside and starts to play and laugh like a kid Aham admiring her from a distance.

19th Aham comes home and tell everyone i have found Gopi..  kokila says lets go and get her back, Aham scared hes say no i have to win her back my way i am the one who caused her heart ache. Kokila proud of her son

ok so how does Aham wooo   Gopi

Gopi is has learned to read and write and speak english . in the interim the widow dies and leaves her entire fortune and companies to Gopi she is a multi millionairess. But is not interested in wealth but will live comfortablly.  Modi company has been going downhill since gopi left their house.  So Gopi reads the newspaper and decides to help.  She bails out Modi empire and tells her lawyers never to reveal who their private benefactor is. 

Edited by fanbidaai - 07 August 2010 at 10:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondonsajnieIndigoBluessujji0609-tellyaddict-

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Gopi is looking for a job... so she can support herself... unknown to her she comes to one of Ahem's office branches for a job... Ahem sees her coming and asks his manager to give her the job and asks him never to let her know that he is her boss....

Ahem admires her working with the associates and is proud of her and is happy to know that he is close to her... she becomes a favourite amongst the clients with her ideas...

One day she gets to know that Ahem is her boss... and also gets to know that she has to go on an outing with him because of some business trip....

Gopi decides to leave the job... but then decides to leave it after she finishes the business outing... but Ahem has promised himself with this opportunity that he will win Gopi's heart forever....

what happens between Ahem & Gopi during the business trip... will Ahem succeed with his mission....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondonIndigoBluessajnie-tellyaddict-suk19

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Gopi is looking for a job... so she can support herself... unknown to her she comes to one of Ahem's office branches for a job... Ahem sees her coming and asks his manager to give her the job and asks him never to let her know that he is her boss....

Ahem admires her working with the associates and is proud of her and is happy to know that he is close to her... she becomes a favourite amongst the clients with her ideas...

One day she gets to know that Ahem is her boss... and also gets to know that she has to go on an outing with him because of some business trip....

Gopi decides to leave the job... but then decides to leave it after she finishes the business outing... but Ahem has promised himself with this opportunity that he will win Gopi's heart forever....

what happens between Ahem & Gopi during the business trip... will Ahem succeed with his mission....

on business trip....there is windy night...and Aham and Gopi lost the way......just then rain starts....and car stops......aham asks Gopi to be inside and moves to look for some place to stay at night as they cant be in car whole night....Gopi stops him saying i cant alone here..
so he allows her also to come with him....
while looking for house.....Gopi is full drenched and starts sneezing in rain Aham sees her like this and removes his coat and gives it to her............
small eyelock........

next over to.uuu..
just then he sees a small house.....he stops the car in front of it asks Go

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 07 August 2010 at 10:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondonIndigoBluessujji0609

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Rashi also at maikar and Jigar call Rashi who is excited to hear from him, he tells her you ruined my life, my brothers life and my pyari Gopis life, i want a divorce from you.  she starts to say nahi nahi jigar plse and starts to cry urmila there hears about the divorce shes collapses.

18th Aham goes to the same spot he saw Gopi and sees panna. he follows panna  going to a house and Gopi opens the door and then sees her give panna a big hug and smile,  Gopi runs outside and starts to play and laugh like a kid Aham admiring her from a distance.

19th Aham comes home and tell everyone i have found Gopi..  kokila says lets go and get her back, Aham scared hes say no i have to win her back my way i am the one who caused her heart ache. Kokila proud of her son

ok so how does Aham wooo   Gopi

Gopi is has learned to read and write and speak english . in the interim the widow dies and leaves her entire fortune and companies to Gopi she is a multi millionairess. But is not interested in wealth but will live comfortablly.  Modi company has been going downhill since gopi left their house.  So Gopi reads the newspaper and decides to help.  She bails out Modi empire and tells her lawyers never to reveal who their private benefactor is. 

hmmm......
then after this....aham will try to get the truth from the lawyer.....but he never tells him the reality...
and one day Aham follows the lawyer.....and he sees that lawyer is talking to a Lady who is very confident...but cant see her face.....
but his heart stars beating so fast...he cant figure out whats going on with him....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondonIndigoBluessujji0609

Post Reply New Post

Go to top