CID
CID

India-Forums

CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - IV (Page 144)

rozeishere Senior Member
rozeishere
rozeishere

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanza

par time kya hay?

btw......today is our Eid......and Eid Mubarak to you all!Love you all my buddies!

wish u happy eid
and wish all my dear friends Happy Ganesh...
 may all your wishes come true
m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rozeishere

and wish all my dear friends Happy Ganesh...
 may all your wishes come true

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to you also. In my town Ganesh Chaturthi is observed just in one place, But today it is raining so heavily that I cannot go out.
rozeishere Senior Member
rozeishere
rozeishere

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
here we have 1 week holidays and thank god today was bright so people could go visiting
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
ok....
Now i remember some lessons...but now i read somewhere that cobra venom affects both . And cannot be classified as neurotoic.

About spitting cobra, i have no idea about venom , may be there is a difference.

@ visrom, i have seen in movies like bourne identity that hero regain memory after some time.thats why i ask about abhijit.
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

ok....
Now i remember some lessons...but now i read somewhere that cobra venom affects both . And cannot be classified as neurotoic.

About spitting cobra, i have no idea about venom , may be there is a difference.

@ visrom, i have seen in movies like bourne identity that hero regain memory after some time.thats why i ask about abhijit.
You have seen movies...I have seen live....remember my poem?
DemonStar Coolbie
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
@chinnu - From what I know, memory loss is generally quite an unpredictable situation where a lot depends on the reason for which it happened. In Abhijeet's case it is injury to the head. Memory loss in this case is generally short-term and resolves with time, but in cases of serious injury it can be more grave and sometimes even permanent. Then the only real hope could be trying to familiarize the person their family, friends, belongings etc. so there might be a chance of the memory coming back. There are medications available but I'm not sure to what extent they could help.

Actually if you've read the Bourne books, you'll see how Ludlum briefly explains the issue showing examples from neurology. The brain has an amazing structure which has proved by far too complex to fully understand of now. Perhaps as the knowledge progresses, there might be a discovery about how to recover a memory or information from it too.

Edited by DemonStar - 11 September 2010 at 9:01am
Bhavanab Coolbie
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
@chinnu regarding the Spitting Cobra thing here's something I found,for immediate remedy :-

Pre-hospital care offers victims of spitting cobra venom a better chance of maintaining their eyesight if the venom hits them in the eyes. It also helps lessen the chances of an allergic reaction to the venom. Use cold clean water or another safe liquid to flush the venom from the eyes. A topical cleanser should be used to clean any skin that has come into contact with the spitting cobra venom. Ibuprofen or a topical anti-inflammatory spray can be used to reduce

Now coming to the memory loss thing,since I'm also a student of psychology and according to what I studied and searched online its not that a person who's ,lost his/her memory can never regain it back !!  Usually they need to go for certain therapies and treatments to regain their lost memory and this treatment last for quite some time .
But some times though very rarely it does happen that incidentally some people start remembering certain incidents of their life slowly all by themselves !!! but this has very less chances !!
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@visrom i remember your poem.

Bhavu, may be abhijit can regain memory if his mother was alive for some more time.

ravi, i read about amnesia and many other disorders in brain, but every time it is convey that it may change. In film, there was an accident just like abhijit had. He recover memory when his enemy describe the incident.

Go to top