Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Next coming week

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
What would you like to see in the Modi household?

i personally would like the letter brought out into the open so that the truth  is shown Rashi done all of this not for Gopi but for her own selfishness., greed.

plse continue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Taneeshaanupamgprinc355Chaudhrytmsajniesujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
i want hetal to know Rashi's reality....and then Jigar should know also...so that when Letter truth will out Rashi cant brainwash them again with her bholi surat...

miratoonaTaneeshaprinc355boredsoulsajniesujji0609suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

i want hetal to know Rashi's reality....and then Jigar should know also...so that when Letter truth will out Rashi cant brainwash them again with her bholi surat...
nice one Hetal and Jigar making it impossible for her to do anything bad and take away that phone from her so interaction with urmila in private all in the open

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Taneeshasajniesujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

nice one Hetal and Jigar making it impossible for her to do anything bad and take away that phone from her so interaction with urmila in private all in the open

hmmm...but instead of snatching her cell form her Jigar should start tapping her phone...so that he will have proof that all the Plotting is Urmila's Khali Dimag ka result and then no one can save both U-R....

and also...if Koki is looking forward to punish both the gals..the she should keep a close eye on Rashi n her acts so that if by any chance, m sure she will, she will start cursing Gopi then Koki can get her caught......CCTV should be kept in each and every corner of MM.....only safe/secure way to trap Rashi.....

TaneeshanavithareddyChaudhrytmsajniesaomomsujji0609suk19

princ355 Senior Member
princ355
princ355

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
i want everyone to know the way ahem treats gopi and the truth abt gopi should open as tshe is innocent and rashi and her mum are doing everything. also gopi has told ahem the truth about her not beeing eeducated should also be opened

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Taneeshasajniesujji0609-tellyaddict-suk19

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princ355

i want everyone to know the way ahem treats gopi and the truth abt gopi should open as tshe is innocent and rashi and her mum are doing everything. also gopi has told ahem the truth about her not beeing eeducated should also be opened

@bold...i too want this to be out if not for all then at least to Koki...she will teach aham surely a lesson...how to treat ur Wife.............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniesujji0609suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged

@bold...i too want this to be out if not for all then at least to Koki...she will teach aham surely a lesson...how to treat ur Wife.............
If you think about it all of Gopis troubles are due not just urmila and rashi also kinjal and aham.  aham needs a lesson in humanity, respect for wife etc

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniesaomomsujji0609

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

If you think about it all of Gopis troubles are due not just urmila and rashi also kinjal and aham.  aham needs a lesson in humanity, respect for wife etc

thats correct....and only Koki can teach him a lesson...no one else on the earth can tell him whats wrong and wts right........and then all Gopi's troubles will disappear and we willl njoy our GoHam..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniesaomomsujji0609suk19

Go to top