Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

SS - PRECIOUS ~ COMPLETED

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

I can't stop thinking about Premeer in different angle.

I came up with this SS.

PRECIOUS

Shot 1

In a school campus, kids are running out of their classes. Few kids are happily searching for their parents. Some are rushing out of gate towards their home.

Prem leaning over his car, hands crossed across his chest standing in the school parking. He and his fiance Ashelasha came to this school to pick up her niece. Ash is gone to bring her niece from her class room. While Prem watched kids moving out of the class with happy face.

His eyes fell on a little girl around 3 or 4 years old standing few steps in front of him. Her both hands are inside her uniform pocket. She is kicking a small plastic cup between her legs. Her steps exactly resembled a professional football player kicking a ball during practice session. As a football player Prem found her matches with a professional footballer.

Unable to remove his eyes from her, he admired her every move. A boy elder than her age of around 10 years came to her. 'Come Chahat.' He held her hand. She still had her other hand inside her pocket walked with him 'Rohan Bhiaya, why are you late?' Rohan 'I went to collect my test note.' Chahat 'bhaiya, today everyone clapped for me do you know why?' Rohan shook his head 'no. tell' Chahat 'I' that is all Prem heard. They walked away from him so he couldn't hear after that. But his eyes just glued to that girl until she moved out of his sight.

Ash returned with her niece Sneha, 'Prem, we are coming from this side but you are searching for us in opposite direction.' Prem 'admiring kids.' Prem and Ash settled in the front and Sneha in the back. Sneha 'Chachi, today Chahat told story. We all liked it.' Hearing Chahat name Prem understood the Chahat and Rohan conversation details.

Ash 'what story beta?' Sneha 'Cinderlla Story Chachi. Do you know that story?' Ash shook her head sadly with a smile. Sneha started telling the story.

Next day, Prem entered Nihal's office with Ash. Nihal and Veera produce commercials for many of the leading companies in the country. Prem as a NRI businessman having many hotels around the world, entering into Diamond jewel business in India. He has partnership with Ash whose father Balwant is already a leader in this business. For his new venture, he decided to advertise in a grand manner. He also wanted a brand model for his business.

Nihal advised 'signing some of beauty contest winners like ms. Lux will give you more popularity.' Prem 'no. those models will demand more. That is not problem but they will dictate us. I don't want that kind. A beautiful girl. Need not to be famous.' Nihal thought for a while. He called Veera to bring some of the recent models working in some of their new projects.

Nihal room slightly opened and two kids peeped through the door, a boy and little girl. Nihal looked up from his file and smiled at them. 'come in. you both sit silently there.' Kids nodded their head and sat in the couch behind Prem and Ash.

Veera came in with the file. He handed it to Nihal. After small introduction to Prem and Ash, she went to kids who are flipping through some of the magazines. Both were silently giggling pointing picture. Veera kissed their cheeks. She took a box out of a bag 'you both eat.' Kids shook their head started eating the snacks from the box obediently.

Veera went back to help Nihal. Prem shook his head 'nope. No one is attractive.' Ash too agreed to his statement. He looked around the room. Lot of models pictures are sticked on the wall of his cabin. His fell on a picture of a group picture. Veera with some girls. He pointed it 'that girl. in saree' Nihal, Veera and Ash turned to the picture. Nihal 'yellow saree.' Prem 'ha.' Nihal 'she is my sister. She is not doing modeling.' Prem 'I want her as my companies brand model.'

Nihal looked at Veera. 'Mr. Juneja, I don't think she will agree for that.' Prem 'I'm ready to offer any amount.' Ash 'yes she is a perfect for our show.' Prem pleaded 'just ask her.' Veera 'we can't promise you.' Prem 'I feel that she will agree.' Nihal and Veera exchanged look. Veera understood and went out.

Nihal 'Rohan, you take Chahat out and play with her.' Prem hearing the name turned to see the kids. Chahat looked at him. She smiled. Prem too smiled at her. She waved her hand to Prem and followed Rohan. Prem just stared at her until she moved out of his sight. 'sweet Girl.' Ash looked at Nihal 'your daughter?'

Nihal 'no' pointed the picture 'her daughter.' Ash opened her mouth in surprise 'she has daughter?' Nihal 'ha.' Ash 'don't say that he is also her son.' Nihal smiled 'no he is my son.'

Veera entered the studio where Heer is busy giving instruction to the model for the next shot. Veera 'Heer, let her take break for a few minutes. You come with me.' Heer with confusion followed Veera out of studio. Veera 'Heer, there is a client. They want you as their brand model.' Heer 'bhabi' Veera 'you come with me.' Without giving time to think Veera took her to Nihal's cabin.

Veera entered the room with Heer. Heer came and stood near Nihal. Nihal 'she is Heer. My sister.' Prem looked up and smiled. Prem and Heer looked at each other. Heer got shocked. Nihal interrupted her thought 'Heer, he is Mr. Prem Juneja, he wants a brand model for his diamond jewellery business. She wants you to be his brand model.' Heer looked at Nihal 'bhaiya, I'm not interested in modeling.' Prem cut in 'he told about that. But we feel, you are the perfect for that.' Heer now only looked at the girl sitting next to him. Ash shook her head 'unbelievable. She has one daughter.' Heer gave a look 'who is she?' Prem 'she is my partner in business and also future partner in my life.'

Heer felt earth moves under her feet 'he is engaged.' Prem pleaded 'Please Mrs. Heer. Its our request.' Veera touched her shoulder. Heer eyes threatened to threw tears. She managed hide her tears. She unconsciously nodded her head. Nihal and Veera are happy. Ash jumped up 'thanks Mrs. Heer.' Prem happily 'we are going to win. Thanks a lot.'

Nihal 'okay Mr. Juneja, I'll arrange the photo shoot t'row morning. You can come here so that we can discuss.' They discussed further about shoot and things need to be concentrated. Nothing went into Heer's ear.

Prem 'yes. we have only one week for the opening. I want to make that day special with her show.' Nihal and Prem shook hand. Ash shook hand with Veera and Heer. As Prem turned to leave holding Ash hand, he turned and looked back at Heer for one more time. He didn't miss to notice the crystal waiting in her eyes to jump out.

Nihal and Veera went out with Prem and Ash. Heer rushed to her room. She stared at her face in the mirror 'did he recognize me?' Heer shook her head 'no he didn't.' she looked out and saw Prem and Ash are laughing and walking towards the car. 'How can he remember me after 4 years. We just met for few minutes.' She is confused 'why I'm thinking about him now. Why i'm crying?'

She wiped her tears 'he is going to marry. Good that he forgot the past.' she went to the studio to concentrate on the shoot.

*~*~*~*

Its Saturday, Prem came with Ash to Nihal's office. Heer is already ready. Veera is helping Heer giving final touching to her make up. Nihla greeted Ash and Prem. Ash handed him a case. These are some diamond jewels for the shoot. Nihal led them to a room. Nihal opened the case and spread the jewels on the table. Veera entered with Heer. Ash 'WOW. She looks pretty without any jewels.' Prem just gave a smile to Heer. Heer avoided looking at him. Veera picked up a jewel set helped her to wear it.

Then Heer walked to the shooting area. Veera just started giving instruction to camera and light men. Nihal settled along with Prem in the same room. Pictures are shot at different postures with different sets of jewels.

After two hours of tiring shoot session, Veera 'final shot.' Heer is holding a transparent duppata over her face. it has been slowly pulled down to reveal her face. As dupatta moved down exposing her eyes and her rest of the face hidden, Prem hands started shivering. His brain flashed something which he didn't understand. He started sweating heavily inside the air conditioned room. He totally lost in her face. As her face exposed fully Prem forgot to inhale air for a second.

Prem came to world when he heard Ash commenting 'its amazing Mrs. Veera.' She turned to Prem who is just now managed to gather his sense. 'Prem, I think its going to be a great start for us.' Prem nodded still finding hard to hide his feelings.

Just then Rohan and Chahat came in knocking the door. Chahat looked at Heer who is coming from the shooting area. 'mamma, you are so beutiful. Looks like a princess.' Heer smiled 'thanks beta.' Heer sat in front of the mirror and started removing her jewels.

Chahat 'mamma, show me. I too want to wear that.' Heer 'no beta. This is not for kids.' Chahat in pleading tone 'mamma please.' Ash got attracted by Chahat's cute face. 'Come here Chahat.' Chahat went to her. Ash took a small necklace and put around Chahat's neck. Chahat already wearing a beautiful Cinderella dress looked pretty. She gave different postures as she is familiar with those styles.

Ash covered her mouth with her palms 'Premm. See she is amazing.' Prem just stared at Chahat face. Ash turned to Nihal 'I want to include Chahat also in the shoot. I think mother daughter pair will click.' Heer got shocked. Nihal and Veera are happy. Heer quickly 'no. no.' she quickly pulled Chahat closer and about to remove the necklace. Prem sensed fear in Heer's face. He thought 'why she is so tensed?' He then realized Heer is avoiding looking at him. 'she is moving freely with Ash but why she in uncomfortable with my presence?

Ash is adamant and made Heer to agree. Chahat got excited. Heer is still unconvinced but Nihal and Veera happy to introduce Chahat as young model. As instructed by Veera, Chahat stood in giving different pose. Certain posture made Prem again go into confusion. Prem thought 'like her mother this little kid is also making me breathless.'

Finally, Veera came with an idea of bringing Heer and Chahat together for a video clip, which made Prem go numb for few seconds. Unable to control his tension he quickly excused and went out. Heer is confused. Nihal and Veera are also confused. Ash 'he never sits like this in one place. So he got bored.' Nihal and Veera are relaxed but not Heer.

*~*~*~*

Chahat and Rohan came out of the room holding hands. Both played in the room where Prem is standing now. Chahat's every movement reminds him something. Prem confused 'why this girl always touches my heart? Her movements resemble mine.' The room is empty with out any furniture so they started running around chasing each other. Chahat is laughing.

Suddenly Chahat slipped and fell donw on the floor. Prem felt a tuck in his heart. He unconsciously ran to grab her in his hands. He knelt in front of her and helped her to get up. Rubbing her hands 'thanks uncle.' Prem felt a heavy pain in his heart.

Rohan 'are you okay Chahat?' Chahat shook her head 'ha I'm okay bhaiya.' Rohan 'come we'll sit inside for sometime.' Holding her hand he took her inside to an adjacent room. Before entering the room Chahat turned and looked at Prem who is still sitting in the place where Chahat fell down with confusion and staring at her. She smiled. Prem smiled back. he got up and stood silently putitng his hands inside his pockets.

Ash came out with Nihal and Veera. She is happily chatting with Nihal and Veera 'Prem, everything looks nice.' Prem smiled. Ash tucked her hand into his 'lets move.' Prem shook hands with Nihal and walked away.

Heer ran into her room. she is confused. 'now I have to meet him now and then.' She shook her head 'I have to behave calmly.' She several times repeated 'he forgot me. Thank God.' Nihal and Veera noticed confusion in Heer face every time Prem comes in front of her. Heer is not a shy person to behave abnormally in front of men. She always mingled with them in respectful manner. But in front of Prem they sensed Heer's movement little odd.

*~*~*~*

Edited by newt2007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail

Shot 2

Launch of Prem's diamond business function. Heer and Chahat are invited as Heer is the brand model for the business now. Heer found difficult to stand in the middle of the rich business men. As the pictures are displayed as part of opening program all the guest with a wide open mouth watched the slides. Every one got attracted by the last piece of video which has been taken for advertisement with Heer and Chahat.

Ash introduced Heer to Gaya3 and Lalit, Prem's parents. Gaya3 touched Chahat head 'what is your name beta?' Chahat 'my name is Chahat, what is you name aunty?' Heer strictly 'Chahaat.' Gaya3 smiled pulling her cheek 'Gay3.  Chahat nice name.' Gay3 surprised and lifted her eyebrow 'sweet girl.' She kissed Chahat cheek. Chahat returned a kiss to her.

Heer is restlessly standing. All the couples started moving center for dance. Heer turned away when Prem moved to dance floor with Ash. Sensing there are cameras facing her too she looked down to avoid the scene. She stared down at Chahat. Chahat is watching everyone dancing with their partners 'mamma why you didn't go for dance?' Heer 'mamma don't know dance.' Chahat 'mamma its easy. Come I'll show you.' Ignoring Heer's protest, Chahat pulled her to the dance floor and started dancing guiding Heer.

Ash tapped Prem shoulder and pointed something above behind him. Prem turned and saw Chahat dancing with Heer giving her instruction. Others stopped dancing and started watching mother daughter dance.

Prem walked to Heer and Chahat. He knelt before them. Heer feared he may ask her hand for dance. Heer stepped backward. Prem asked Chahat hands. She looked up at Heer. Heer smiled giving permission to dance with Prem. Chahat placed her hand in Prem's. Prem in kneeling position and Chahat danced with him.

Lalit and Gay3 watching this felt something in their heart. Gay3 whispered 'Lalit, do you remember Prem too like to dance with me when he was only 3 years?' Lalit shook his head in acceptance. 'even her every movement resembles Prem's.'

As the crowd clapped for their dance, Chahat too jumped clapping her hands. Prem hugged her tightly. He felt happiness. He kissed her cheeks and forehead. She kissed him back on his cheeks 'thanks uncle.' Prem felt uncomfortable whenever she called him 'uncle'.

Heer watching this scene felt tears rolling down her cheeks. She quickly wiped her tears away without noticed by anyone. Heer went to them 'sorry Mr. Prem, its getting late. Can I leave now?' Prem nodded. He called the driver and ordered him to drop Heer and Chahat. Heer after telling to Ash, Gaya3 and Lalit left out of the party.

As she neared the door, she heard Ash's father introducing Prem as his SIL and partner in his new business. Heer controlling her tears walked out of the party hall.

*~*~*~*

In the night, Heer put Chahat to sleep. She sat next to her on the bed stroking her hair. Her mind raced back. Tears came out of her eyes. She got up and opened the closet. She took out a chain from the box. She kissed it and kept it back. She slept with her past memory.

On the other side, Prem entered his room after the party. After Heer left the party, he felt emptiness in him. Only his body was there but his mind and soul restlessly thought about Heer and Chahat. He threw the coat on the couch and fell on the bed. Heer eyes came into front of him again. 'I have seen those eyes some where. Who is she? I have met her already. Where?' serious of questions made him more confused. He decided 'I have to find the truth.'

Suddenly he got up and called someone. Few minutes later a man came with a CD. He quickly inserted the CD and played it. He watched her eyes several time moving the clip back and forth. After a struggle, he covered his mouth with his palm in shock 'OMG. She is the same girl.' he is confused. 'then Chahat.' now his anxiety to know more about Chahat made him restless. 'she is around 4 years. Then' he got tensed 'I have to find her date of birth. How can I' a thought clicked in his mind.

He got up and looked something in his passport. He rushed to the office. Watchman got confused. Prem searched through some files and took one file. He restlessly flipped the contract which has been signed by Heer for Heer and Chahat as their brand model. His eyes pined to a point. His showed shock and joy.

He fell in the chair with tears. T'row Chahat 4th birthday. Exactly 4 years 9 months. He wanted to cry aloud. 'OMG, Chahat is my daughter.' He got up 'I have to ask Heer.'

Prem noted the address from the file and rushed out in hurry.

*~*~*~*

Prem drove the car straight away to that address. He rang the bell restlessly. Nihal hearing the bell came to open the door. As soon as Nihal opened the door, Prem stormed in shouting 'Heer.' Nihal got confused 'Mr. Juneja. What is the matter?' hearing the sound Veera too came out.

Prem again shouted 'Heeer.' Heer jerked and sat on the bed. Nihal made Prem to sit. 'please you sit. What is the matter?' Prem 'I want to talk to Heer.' Nihal 'I'll ask her to come to your office t'row morning.' Prem got up 'its urgent. I want to talk to her now.' He again started calling Heer. Nihal understood he won't leave until he meets Heer. He signed Veera. Veera knocked the door.

Heer heard Prem shouting her name. she recognized his voice. She got tensed. She thought Nihal will manage him. but knock on her room door gave fear. Gathering her strength to face him Heer came out putting band around her hair 'what happened Bhabi?' Veera showed Prem sitting on the couch.

Heer fearfully looked at Prem. Prem didn't wait until she reached him. He got up and rushed to her. He held her shoulder 'you are the same girl right?' Heer understood he guessed something. But hiding her thought 'who?' Prem 'that day ''. In ' the rain'''' Heer 'no I don't know anyone.' She turned her face away.

Prem held her chin and turned to face him. His hold is tight on her chin 'I know Chahat is my daughter.' Nihal and Veera are shocked. Heer looked at him with shock and forgot to talk for a second. Prem shook her 'isn't she?' Heer managed 'no' and tried to move away from his hand. Prem 'then who is her father?' Heer 'that is none of your business.' He pulled her closer putting his hand around her waist and another holding her hand 'look into my eyes and tell me. She is my daughter. isn't she?'

Heer refused to look into her eyes. Prem roared 'Heer, I want the answer now.' Heer pulling herself away from him 'No. she is not your daughter. Is it enough? Just go away from here.' She turned to other side.

Nihal 'Mr. Juneja, what is this? You are disturbing her.' Prem interrupted 'Mr. Nihal, your sister is hiding the truth. Chahat is my daughter.' Nihal 'how it is possible? You both meet only few days back.' Prem angrily shouted 'no. we met earlier.' He looked at Heer who is crying turning away from him. 'I'll .....  I'll pull the truth out of your mouth. Chahat is my daughter.' He stormed out of the house in anger.

Nihal and Veera moved to Heer 'Heer, what is he saying?' Heer looked around the room and confirmed he has left. Heer 'he is true bhaiya. Chahat is his daughter only.' Veera 'so that day.' Heer shook her head 'yes. he is the same person.' Nihal 'then why you denied it to him?' Heer 'It happened accidently. I don't have any rights to claim him as Chahat's father. His marriage is fixed with Ms. Ashlesha. I don't want to spoil his life. He is also rich. I'm no way near to his status.'

All three turned when they heard someone clapping near the door. Prem clapping with a teasing smile leaning on the door step 'Who are you do decide my life?' Heer shocked. Prem walked in 'Chahat is my daughter.' Heer silent. Prem 'I heard everything. You told with your own mouth.' he pushed her back on the wall and leaned his face closer to her 'Ms. Heer. I'm not ready to lose my daughter. I want her.' Heer 'Mr. Prem, don't disturb us.' Prem smiled 'who is disturbing you? give my daughter to me.' Heer 'no I can't. she is my life.' Prem whispered into her ears without heard by Nihal and Veera 'then come to me with our daughter.'

Heer turned her face and angrily pushed him away 'see Mr. Prem, me and Chahat are no way connected with you. We are just brand models for you business.' Prem angrily pointed his fingers towards her face 'yes. you are under my control for one year.' He walked out of the house angrily. Heer ran to her room crying.

*~*~*~*

Next day, Heer went to Prem's office. 'I have decided to break the contract.' Prem 'yes you can.' Heer happy. She never thought Prem will agree so easily. But his next sentence shocked her. Pre,'But I'll tell about my relation with Chahat to Ash.' Heer 'no don't do that.' Prem smiled 'then don't break the contract.' He gave victory smile to Heer. Heer angrily turned to leave.

Ash entered the cabin 'Heer you are here. I'm trying to reach you only.' Heer looked at her confusingly. Ash 'today evening we have arranged a party to celebrate the success. So I want you to be there.' Heer looked at Prem. Prem gave a teasing smile. Heer 'what time?' Ash 'evening 7.' Heer 'yes.'

Ash 'I'll ask the driver to pick you up around 5. You need time to dress.' Heer nodded her head. Ash 'bring Chahat also.' Heer 'no she.' She looked at Prem. Prem turned his face away with a teasing smile. Ash 'Heer, everyone likes mother daughter pair. That is our popularity now.' Heer agreed.

*~*~*~*

Evening around 5, Heer entered the hotel. In the reception they handed the key for her room. she walked with Chahat to the room. she placed her things down. Chahat removed her shoes and jumped on the bed. Heer looked around the room. Room full of Prem's picture. she thought 'it must be his private room.' Chahat pointing a picture 'mamma see how cute he is?' Heer 'Chahat beta, you have to be quiet. Don't talk too much' Chahat 'okay mamma.' Chahat walked to the window and watched outside.

Few minutes later, a lady came in with dresses and jewels. Heer got ready and made Chahat also ready. There is 20 minutes for them to enter the party. Heer and Chahat are waiting for them to be called.

Prem entered the room. Chahat got excited. Prem picked up Chahat and kissed her cheeks 'happy birthday beta.' Chahat got excited 'thanks uncle. how do you know?' Prem 'I know everything.' He looked at Heer with a smile. Heer turned away her face.

Prem 'okay tell me what do you want?' Chahat thought for a while. 'Chocolate.' Prem surprised 'only chocolate' Chahat shook her head 'but I brought something else for you.' Chahat looked at his face eagerly. He called someone. A man entered with a pack.

Prem took the pack from his hand and handed to Chahat. she got excited 'what is this?' Prem 'open it.' Prem helped her to open the box. Chahat took the doll in her hand 'mamma see. Its so sweet.' Heer gave fake smile to her. Before she react to the situation, a lady entered the room 'sir Ms. Ash called them down.'

Prem picking up Chahat in his hand 'okay you go.' As soon as the lady went out 'come Heer, we'll go.' He smiled. Heer 'you first go to your fiance. I'll come behind you.' Prem led Chahat down 'mamma seems to be angry on me. We'll correct it soon.' Chahat giggled. Prem walked out of the room. Chahat placed the doll on the bed. Heer held Chahat hand and walked out of the room.

*~*~*~*

Heer and Chahat entered the party hall with loud claps.  Ash introduced Heer as brand model. Heer and Chahat posed for pictures. Prem took mike in his hand 'Ladies and gentlemen, we are lucky to celebrate our little Chahat's birthday.' Heer got tensed. Prem 'come beta.' Chahat ran to Prem. Prem picked up her in his hands and kissed her cheek. A waiter came pushing a big cake. Ash took Heer to the center. Heer stood next to Ash.

Prem whispered into Chahat ear 'call mamma near to you.' Chahat shook her head 'mamma come here.' Heer 'its okay beta.' She hesitated to move near to Prem. Ash 'cut the cake Chahat.' She gave the knife into Chahat hand. As instructed by Prem, Chahat 'mamma come and hold my hand.' Ash gave way for her. Heer placed the hand on Chahat's. Chahat looked at Prem. He smiled and kept his hand on Heer's. Heer wanted to push his hand away but don't want to created scene there, they cut the cake.

Prem and Heer fed small piece to Chahat. She fed them back. Chahat sitting nicely on Prem's hand posed for picture. Reporters told Heer to stand close to Prem so that there will be space for Ash. No one suspected anything. They all thought they are celebrating their brand model's birthday.

Through out the party, Chahat was sticking to Prem. One hour later, Chahat fell asleep on Prem's shoulder. Prem refused give her to anyone else. Ash and her parents got confused about his attachment with Chahat.

Balwant 'Prem, tell a waiter to place her in the room.' Prem 'its okay uncle.' Balwant 'you are  businessman. its looks funny.' Prem angrily 'whats funny in carrying my.' He stopped when Heer showed her eyes to him. he managed 'I love kids.' Balwant smiled 'so you are taking training now.' Ash shyly smiled and moved away. Heer breathed a relief. Prem kissed Chahat cheek and whispered 'papa likes to carry you beta.'

Party got over around 10. Until then Prem held sleeping Chahat in his shoulder. He didn't dance with Ash. Prem dropped Heer and Chahat at home. He kissed Chahat cheek before handing her to Heer. Before driver starts 'Heer, t'row morning at 11, some foreign delicates are coming. So I want you to be there.' Heer nodded.

*~*~*~*

Next day when Heer went to Heer' office, she has been asked to wait in Prem's cabin. Prem came in after 5 minutes 'good morning Heer.' Heer 'good morning.' She sat on a chair opposite to Prem. Prem switched on the laptop and turned to her. she is shocked to see the picture. Prem, Heer and Chahat picture taken while Chahat cutting the cake. He has removed Ash from the picture. Heer gave angry look to him. Prem 'our family looks cute isn't it?' Heer 'you.' she stopped when they heard Ash entering the cabin.

Prem casually clicked the next button as if he is busy showing y'day's picture to Heer. Ash 'Prem, they are in the conference room.' she handed a box to Heer 'you wear this and come to conference room.' Prem and Ash got up to leave. Ash walked ahead. Prem came back and gave a kiss on Heer's cheek 'come fast. i can't wait for long.' He walked out with a teasing smile.

Heer gave angry look to Prem and went to change. She looked herself in the mirror after putting the jewels. She touched her cheek thinking Prem's kiss. She smiled and walked to the conference room.

Heer opened the door of conference door and stepped in. Prem from her back gave a kiss on her cheek. She stopped. Heer closed her eyes. She touched her cheek and opened her eyes. She looked around. She is standing in the conference room. Others are seated and discussing. it's a dream. Her face became sad. She silently stood for a second biting her lips. She closed her eyes tight and opened with confident.

She lifted her head and her eyes fell on Prem, who is looking at her with a smile. Heer slowly stepped towards them. Delegates looked at the design in her neck. some more discussions and they all moved out closing the meeting. Ash got up 'Prem, I'm going home. What about you?' Prem 'I'm going to my hotel. You carry on.' Prem got up 'I have some work.' He looked at Heer. Ash 'okay, bye. Heer you leave these materials with my secretary.' Heer nodded. Ash walked out in hurry.

Now in that conference room only Prem and Heer are stanidng. Heer turned to leave. Prem pulled her back and she landed on his chest. 'Dreaming about me. Isn't it?' Heer shook her head and tried to escape from his grip. Prem is not willing to leave her. Heer 'please leave me sir.' Prem 'sir? Who is that?' Heer between her teeth 'I'm calling you only.' Prem kissed her cheek 'my name is Prem. Not sir.' Heer shocked by his kiss 'please leave me.' Prem shook his head negatively. 'give me a kiss.' Heer 'pleaaassse.' Prem 'otherwise I'll shout and call everyone.' Heer has no other option now. Prem 'before someone comes give me a kiss.' Heer leaned forward. Prem 'come on fast.' Heer closing her eyes tightly kissed his cheek. She tried to lift her lips but Prem pressing her head from the back made her deep on his cheek. Prem whispered 'thanks.' He released her form his grip. 'you call me Prem. Not sir.' He brushed her nose with his index finger. 'Otherwise.' He dragged the word as warning. Heer nodded.

Heer stepped forward 'but this is not good. You are cheating Ash.' Prem 'I'm not. You are cheating. I'm ready to tell the truth. But you stopped me. So its not my fault.' He walked out of the room. Heer stood there silently.

*~*~*~*

newt2007 thumbnail

Shot 3

It became regular for Prem to call Heer to either to Ash office to his hotel saying some reason. Heer knocked Prem's cabin. Prem 'come in' he looked up. He quickly jumped out of his chair when he saw Heer entering. He hugged her tightly. He pushed her hair aside and pressed his lips in the crook of her neck. He kissed her. She didn't hug him. She just stayed inside his hug without any protest. As he brushed his lips in the crook of her neck her body started shivering. She clutched his coat tight to keep herself steady. She tightly closed her eyes. 'Premmmm.' Prem 'ummmm. Want more from me.' Her tongue refused to answer even though she wanted to say 'no.'

Prem 'I love you. Heer.' Those words made her forget everything. Sensing that she is not in conscious, he pulled her head back moving his lips on her throat. Her hands still holding his coat and eyes closed. As his lips roamed on her throat, she arched her head back giving more space for him to roam his lips. She started breathing heavily. Slight moan escaped from her. Prem sensing his hormone shooting up to more on her, he decided to stop but sudden stop may hurt her. So he slowly brought her back into his hug. He rubbed her back gently until she her breath calm down. He kissed her cheek 'I love you Heer. Please understand me.'

Heer came to conscious. 'Prem, you are engaged to Ash.' Prem 'but I love you.' Heer 'if you haven't seen me again. What will be your decision?' Prem 'that is different. Now I want you and my daughter.' Heer 'please Prem leave us.' Prem nuzzled his lips on her cheek 'I want to give father's love to my daughter.' Heer 'this is not right.' Prem 'Even after knowing that I have a daughter if I leave you both like is sin. I don't want you to struggle as single mother. I don't want my daughter to live without father. Don't you ever hope to see me again?' Heer quiet. Prem 'then why are you pushing me away?'

Heer 'if Ash comes to know about this.' Prem 'I'm ready to face her. but you are not allowing me to tell the truth.' Heer 'that will spoil your name.' Prem cupped her face 'why are you bothering about my name and fame?' Heer silent. Prem 'I know Heer. You love me. You started love me, the day you decided to deliver my daughter.' Prem moved a step back 'Heer, there is two more month for my marriage with Ash. I'll make you agree before that. If I fail in that then I won't comeback to you. Its my promise.' he sat on the chair. Heer stood silently.

Prem mobile rings. He pointed Heer to sit in the front. Heer sat quietly. After attending the call, Prem is about to call Ash. But before he dial her number, Ash entered the cabin. Prem, 'Ash about that show.' Ash 'yes I know Prem. In Dubai. Have only two weeks. But I can't accompany you.' Prem 'why?' Ash 'I want to go to London before our marriage to finish some work. So you go alone. I'm leaving London tonight.' Ash turned to Heer 'Heer, as our brand model you have to be there with Chahat. Chahat school closes for summer vacation right?' Heer 'ha. From the end of this week leave starts.' Ash 'so it will be nice vacation for her too.' Heer smiled but her heart feared 'Ash is not coming. Prem and me with Chahat. Its really going to be tough.'

Ash 'Heer, you give the required document for passport.' Prem 'I'll take care of that. Ash 'Okay. I'm leaving Prem its better you all start as early as possible. You need to do some work there.' Prem smiled happily inside. 'okay.' Ash 'okay Prem, I have to go now.' Ash rushed out gathering her files. Prem smiled at Heer 'so pack you things Heer.' Heer gently nodded her head.

*~*~*~*

Ten days later, Prem came to pick up Heer and Chahat. Chahat got excited. 'where are we going mamma?' Heer 'Dubai.' Chahat 'where is it' she started firing questions. Heer ubable to answer all her questions, Heer little harshly 'Chahat, be quiet.'. Chahat face became sad. Prem looked at Chahat face and Heer. Prem understood Heer is really tensed. Prem kissed Chahat. as soon she got kiss from Prem she smiled.

In Mumbai airport, they were waiting in the launch to board the plain. Through the glass Chahat watched the plains. Prem 'beta, do you want anything to eat?' Chahat looked at Heer then whispered into Prem's ears 'ice cream.' Prem thought 'she is truly my daughter. Has fear on her mother and wants ice cream.'

Prem picked her up in his arms and walked towards a shop. 'beta, you have to call me papa not Uncle.' Chahat 'why?' Prem 'I'm your papa.' Chahat 'mamma didn't tell me that.' Prem 'did mamma told you to call me Uncle?' Chahat shook her head 'no.' Prem 'now I'm telling you to call me Papa.' Chahat is confused but happy that she too got papa now.

After few minutes, Prem and Chahat returned with a cup of ice cream. Prem sat keeping Chahat in his lap. Heer silent didn't talk to him. Chahat ate the ice cream. Prem showed the dustbin and Chahat threw the cup inside and returned to Prem. She showed her hand. He wiped her hand. He made her sit in the chair next to him. Chahat swinging her legs watched people moving around them.

As the call for boarding is given, Prem held Chahat hand 'come beta.' Heer too got up picking up her things. They got into the plane. Heer moved to window seat, Chahat in the middle and Prem sat next keeping their things. He put belt around Chahat. Chahat is so excited 'mamma, it looked small when we see up in the sky.' She opened her hands widely 'But inside its biiiiggggg mamma.' Heer smiled 'ha. Sit properly.'

As the flight took off, Chahat screamed 'papa, I'm scared. Papa' Heer shocked to hear Chahat calling Prem 'papa.' Prem put his one hand around Chahat 'Papa is here beta. Just for few minutes you will like that.' Chahat fearfully shook her head. She closed her eyes. Heer looked at Prem. He is gently kissing Chahat hand.

After some time Chahat opened her eyes and smiled. Prem kissed her forehead. Heer still lost in her thought 'how Chahat know Prem is her papa?' she looked at Prem who is busy talking to Chahat. When meals served, Heer found difficult to feed her as she is in Chahat's left. Prem started giving to Chahat. After sometime, Chahat fell asleep.

Prem, Heer and Chahat came out of airport and headed towards the hotel. Chahat who woke up when they got out of the plane again fell asleep when they travelling in the car towards the hotel. Prem put her on to his shoulder and walked inside. As soon as they entered, a person came running towards him and wished him. 'Welcome Mr. Prem Juneja.' He handed the keys. Heer thought 'as a big businessman everyone knows him very well. What they will think if Prem carry Chahat like this?' Prem took keys from that person and walked towards the room. Heer followed him quietly.

As soon as Prem opened the door a person kept their things inside. Prem placing Chahat on the bed 'Heer' Heer 'I know all the rooms are booked so we have to share this room.' Prem shook his head negatively with smile. 'no. this is our hotel and this is my private room.' Heer confused. Prem 'I want to stay with you and Chahat.' He took towel and went to washroom.

Heer got confused and sat in the couch. Prem came out after few seconds wearing kurta. Heer went to change. She came out wearing another salwar. Prem has ordered food. They silently finished their food. Prem sat in the couch with his laptop. Heer is searching a place to sleep. 'Prem, you sleep with Chahat.' Prem 'you first come here. We have lot of work. Help me.' Heer sat next to him.

Prem gave her two set of papers. 'Heer, check whether these two details are same.' Heer started scanning both. Prem knew both has same details. He concentrated few seconds in his laptop then he closed it and moved closer to Heer. Heer lost in her work. He slipped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer. Heer looked at his with confusion. He leaned forward to touch her face with his lips. Heer backing her face 'Prem' Prem 'what?'

Heer 'Prem, this is not right. We are doing something wrong.' Prem cupped her cheek with his other palm pulled her closer. 'Heer tell me one thing. Do you think our Chahat is a mistake?' Heer shocked 'no never.' Tears threaten to come out of her eyes. Prem 'then why you always thinks about Ash.' Heer 'you are suppose to ma' Prem interrupted 'forget about Ash and think about our Chahat. She needs papa.' Heer 'but Prem.' Prem nuzzled her cheek with his lips, in slight strict tone 'don't talk. Just listen to me. Chahat wants papa. I'm her papa and ready give all my love to her. So just follow my instruction. Forget others.' Heer totally surrendered to his touch and words 'ummmm.'

Prem 'now you go and change into night suit.' Heer 'I don't have.' Prem 'I know. You open my suitcase. You'll find one pack. Take that and change.' Heer 'so you are prepared.' Heer kissed her cheek 'I have planned every thing.' Heer opened his suitcase and found one cover with a night suits. She took one and went to washroom.

Prem sat on the bed. He moved Chahat a bit away and kept pillow on her other side. He sat in the middle. Heer came out of the washroom. She was about to move to other side, Prem called her. Heer 'Prem, we can't leave Chahat in this side. Prem 'don't worry I'm here. She won't fall from the bed.'

Heer came and sat next to Prem. He pulled her into his hug and started kissing her. Heer 'Prem control.' Prem 'I can't.' Heer 'Chahat.' Prem 'she is tired.' Slipping his hand though her night suit he started rubbing her stomach. He kissed her face and moved to her throat. She turned her face otherside exposing more of her neck. Pulling her dress down from her shoulder he gently bit her collar bone. She moaned. He rubbed his face on her chest. She held his hair tightly and bite her lips to control. He lyed down next to her pulling her close. Playing his finger on her soft tissue 'Heer, do you remember our first touch.' Heer 'ummm.' Prem 'want you to feel the same.' Heer 'ummm.' she started kissing his chest. Prem 'just wait for few days. Then I'll give you everything again.' He kissed her forehead. Pulling up her dress properly, he lyed down flat. She kept her head on his chest and put one leg on to him. Chahat too snuggle to his other side. They slept.

Next one week moved fast for them. When Prem attended the meeting, Heer and Chahat stayed in the room. In the show, Heer and Chahat wearing some new designs appeared before the delegates. Everyone praised Prem for selecting mother and child as model.

Prem is sitting in the room going through some paper. Heer is arranging her things. Chahat became friend to all the staff in the hotel went to play in the kids play area. Prem mobile rang. Prem answered keeping the things down. He got up and walked towards the window. He moved the curtain little and saw Chahat playing in the swing.

It's a call from Ash. Hearing Ash name, Heer got up and went to Prem. She placed her face on his chest. Prem understood her possessive. Encircling his hand around her he explained about the show and the discussions. Heer looked up and titled her head exposing her throat to him. Understanding her invitation he bent down and kissed her throat. She stayed quiet in the same posture.

Prem 'no Ash. I thought of taking out Chahat to some places. May be I'll stay here for 2 or 3 days.' Ash 'okay. I too return only after one week.' Prem 'bye' he cut the line. He put the mobile into his pocket and bent down and started rubbing his lips on her throat. 'one hand under her neck and another around her waist he kissed her throat. what do you want baby?' Heer whispered 'I want to feel you.' he pulled the knot in her suit and slipped his hands to rub her bare body.

He pressed his lips on hers. Her hands undid her shirt buttons and roaming on his chest. Prem went for a slow and love passionate kiss as she opened her mouth for him. Both felt their urgency to melt into one soul. She buried her face into his chest. Prem whispered 'i want you to be my wife before we go for another kid.' She blushed. She kissed his chest. He hugged her tightly pressing kiss on her forehead. 'I'm happy. Heer.' Heer confusingly 'for what?' Prem running his finger on her cheek 'today you first moved to touch me.' Heer rubbed her cheek on his chest 'I love you.' Prem cupped her face and started kissing her happily with tears. 'I love you Heer. I love you.'

Heer hugged him tightly. Holding her tightly with him he checked Chahat through the window and found her missing in the swing. 'I think our princess finished playing. Get ready. We'll go out.' Heer went to take dress for her and Chahat. Soon they heard Chahat knocking the door. Prem opened the door and saw Chahat standing there fully soaked in sweat. He grabbed her and kissed her cheeks. Chahat 'papa, I'm smelling badly.' Prem 'so what? I love to kiss my princess.' He placed more kisses. Chahat hugged him 'I love you papa.' Prem 'me too beta.'

They enjoyed together. Prem extended their stay for 15 more days just to spend with Heer and Chahat. Prem didn't hesitate to move close with Heer. Even in public, he is always seen holding Heer and Chahat in his hand. He even posed for picture carrying Chahat and his hand around Heer waist. They appeared as happy family.

*~*~*~*

newt2007 thumbnail

Shot 4

The news spread like fire. Hotel staff witnessed Chahat calling Prem papa. Prem always moved close with Heer. Staff saw him kissing her in public. Many newspapers displayed their picture in front page.

Through some of the business people and friends Ash came to know that Prem and Heer are staying in the same room. They are roaming around like love birds. She got angry. She decided to clear things with Prem.

Prem returned to Mumbai with Heer and Chahat. But he didn't allow Heer and Chahat to go to Nihal's house. As Prem is also staying in his hotel, he took them to his room. As soon as they entered the room his secretary informed him that Ms. Ash is waiting for him in his cabin. From his secretary he also came to know about the news spread in the hotel. 'Sir, your father and mother also returned y'day night. They are in their room.' Prem sent her out and told Heer to get ready.

Looking at Heer's confused face Prem pulled Heer into his hug. She sadly kept her head on his chest. Prem whispered 'get ready.' Heer without a word got ready.

Until Prem got ready, Heer and Chahat sat on the bed. Chahat is playing with her doll. Heer sadly looked at Prem who is combing his hair. Through the mirror he watched Heer's tensed face. Heer 'Prem, this is will create problem for your name.' Prem picking up his mobile 'I'm ready to face anything Heer. Come with me now.' Heer pleaded 'Please Prem.' Prem picked up Chahat in his hand and kissed her. He stretched his hand 'come Heer. Heer fearfully held his hand. He kissed her forehead 'just listen to me. That's enough.' Heer silently nodded.

Talking to Chahat and holding Heer's hand he walked towards his office room. All the staff members witnessed the scene.

Prem entered his room with Heer and Chahat. Ash is sitting in a chair and Balwant with his head down sitting in the couch. Ash got up as soon as he saw Prem. Balwant too got up to enquire about Heer. Ash 'Prem, I can understand that you got attracted to Heer. I don't take this as wrong. You just leave them now.' Prem 'I can't.' Heer held his upper arm with her other hand and leaned closer to him. Ash looked at Heer angrily.

Balwant 'Prem, you are a matured person. Your marriage is fixed with Ash.' Prem 'Uncle, I'm sorry. That time I don't know about Heer.' Ash angrily 'how can you love another girl when you are already engaged?' Prem 'that is what I'm also saying. I can't love you now.' Balwant and Ash shocked.

Ash angrily 'I don't bother about this love. I have called the reporter. Just come and say to them that there is nothing between you and Heer.' She looked at Heer 'Heer you better stay away from Prem.' Balwant 'Heer, I'm ready to pay any amount for this.' Heer shocked and looked at Prem with tears. Prem clenched his fist in anger. Balwant looked at Prem 'Prem. I know it's a just an attraction. Come.' Ash and Balwant walked ahead towards the reporters.

Heer looked at Prem with tears 'she loves you. Prem.' Prem with tears 'I love you Heer. I can't live without you and my daughter.' Heer pressed her forehead on his upperarm. Prem 'Heer.' Heer looked up. Prem 'we have to face the reality.' Heer nodded.

Chahat 'papa, why aunti is angry? Why you and mamma are crying?' Prem kissed her cheek 'nothing beta.' Prem walked out of the room to face the reporters with Chahat and Heer.

*~*~*~*

Reporters are eagerly waiting to get hot news. Only one chair in front of them. Balwant and Ash are standing there. Ash 'Mr. Prem will clear all your doubt.' She smiled. 'come Prem.' She pointed the chair 'sit here. Leave Chahat down.' Prem ignoring her whispered something to a staff who is standing behind him.

Reproters started firing questions. Prem silent. Staff returned with a chair. Prem pointed the chair and told Heer to sit down. Heer sat silently. Staff put the other chair next to that. Prem sat in that keeping Chahat in his lap. Chahat leaned on to his chest and looked around. Ash and Balwant confused.

Prem smiled 'I request all of you to be quiet until' he looked at Heer then again the reporters 'we finish.' Reproters are silent. Prem put his hand around Heer 'Heer is my daughter Chahat's mother.' Reporters looked at him blankly. Balwant and Ash shocked. Lalit and Gaya3 just came there and heard those words from Prem and got shocked. Prem 'I repeat. Heer is MY daughter Chahat's MOTHER.' he kissed Chahat forehead and Heer's.

Prem 'I know you all have 1000 questions. We'll clear all your doubts. So please stay quiet.'

*~*~*~*FLASHBACK*~*~*~*

Prem came to India with his friends for a vacation. After roaming around Mumbai city, they all went to visit a group of traditional dancers staying in the city border. After meeting them and enjoying some of their dances, they all headed towards the airport to catch their flight back to London.

On the way car broke down. While the driver checked the car, they were aimlessly wandering around the place. The place seems to be deserted with few trees. As they saw a temple at distance on a small hill top, all headed towards the temple. Prem who is not interested in going to temple, just walked around the place admiring the trees.

Suddenly, it started raining. Prem who walked in opposite direction from his friends admiring the nature got struck in the rain. He searched for a shelter. He got wet. He saw a small hut and entered the house. it seems to be unused for days. Must be put by some gypsies. Dried leaves only flying on the floor. Prem stood their hugging his hand across her chest.

Heer is rushing to city to catch a bus. She missed the last bus goes out of her village. So she decided to catch the bus in the next village, where there are more frequencies. So she decided to take this short cut reach that village. On the way it started raining so for shelter she rushed into a hut which is near to her. Her head and face covered with dupatta. Only her eyes are seen. She saw a man already standing there. Prem smiled at her and turned away. Heer fully drenched in rain started shivering. She dropped the bag in her hand down.

Hearing a sound Prem turned and saw her 'are you okay?' Heer unable to answer in her shiver hugged her body. She sat on the dusty floor. Prem felt she is in trouble now. He knelt before her and quickly took her hand and rubbed her palm. Still she is shivering uncontrollably. He got tensed.

Prem strated rubbing her palm and hand. He pulled her into his hug to give some heat to her body. He removed his shirt and rounded her hand around his body. Heer is not in condition to protest. It started as a help but they are caught in the fire. Their body started burning with passion as his hands started roaming on her back. He hugged her tight. She rubbed her face on his chest.

Soon both forget each other and made sex on the floor of that hut. Her body stop shivering. When he lifted his body from her, his chain got struck in her hair and fell down.

With guilt, Prem without looking at her again got up and dressed. Soon he heard his friend shouting for his name. so he quickly got out of the hut so that they won't see her condition. Prem wanted to ask sorry to her but his friends without knowing what happened dragged him from there to catch the flight.

Heer got shocked for a second. She couldn't believe that she made sex with unknown person. After her parents death, she is living in a nearby village without any bad name. Now she got a job in a advertisement agency. She felt shame on her. she stayed for few minutes crying. Then she got up to leave. Some thing irritated her shoulder. She pulled out and saw a chain. She understood that it must be his chain. It should have got broken and struck in her hair. She dressed and went to the place where she is supposed to go.

Prem went to London, for few days he struggled with that incident as nightmare. Soon he forgot it as he started concentrating on the work. Even though he forgot her during day times, when he closed his eyes he remembered only those eyes. He doesn't know how to search a girl without knowing any details about her. He remembers only her eyes. He prayed everyday to God 'please bring that girl to me. Don't make her suffer for my mistake.' He didn't pass a day without this prayer.

After 3 years his parents came with Ash proposal. Prem initially didn't agree but after that he thought meeting that unknown girl again is not God's wish and he agreed. They got engaged few months later.

Heer who joined Nihal's office as assistant to Veera. Heer even though had Prem's face in his mind decided to push him because its an accident. After two month Heer found out that she is pregnant. Veera and Nihal are shocked to hear the story. Niahal and Veera are already started liking Heer as her own sister, decided to support her at any situation. From that day, Heer stayed with Nihal family as his sister.

Heer internally prayed her kid should get father love. When she saw him in the office for the first time, she is happy that Chahat got her father. She is shattered when he failed to recognize her and introduce Ash his fiance. Later Heer decided to stay away from him so that won't affect him.

*~*~*~*END*~*~*~*

Prem and Heer are in tears. Prem tearfully 'I was about to make a mistake but God saved me and handed my family back to me. My prayers are heard. I don't want to lose them again.' Ash shouted 'Prem, how can you frame such a nice story to help this girl.' Prem 'its not a story. It's a truth.' Ash 'you saw only her eyes then how can you say that girl is Heer. That time don't even you know her name. She is trying to cheat you. ' Prem 'I can identify her with her eyes.'

Ash 'how can you say that Chahat your daughter?' Prem confidently 'I saw myself in Chahat. There is no doubt. She is my daughter.' Ash 'no it won't be possible. She just gave herself to you without knowing anything about you. that mean she must have slept with many other too.' Prem shouted angrily 'Asheleshaaaa.' Her held his hand tight. She pressed her forehead on his shoulder and cried. Prem 'I don't ask any one to judge my Heer. I know about my Heer.'

Ash 'you first give answer to me. We are engaged.' He removed his ring and handed to her 'I'm breaking our engagement.' Ash 'I can't accept this. You don't have any right to break our relation. This is created by our parents.' She turned and looked at Gaya3 'aunti, see what Prem is saying?'

Reporter 'Mr. Lalit Juneja, what are you saying about this?' Lalit 'you will come to know that in few hours. We need to talk to Prem.' Gaya3 'Prem come with Heer and Chahat.'  Ash and Balwant looked at each other with confusion. Ash believed Gaya3 will convince Prem to marry Ash. She wanted to accompany them. Lalit stopped 'we want to talk to him personally.'

*~*~*~*

Lalit, Gaya3, Prem and Heer entered a private room with Chahat. Prem kept Chahat on bed 'beta, you play here.' Chahat sat on the bed grabbing her doll. Lalit is instructing someone over phone. He went out to meet someone. Lalit and Gaya3 purchased brides dress only few days back for Ash. Gaya3 took that dress and handed to Heer 'change into this.' She gave another cover to Prem 'you too change.'

Prem and Heer looked at the covers. Prem 'ma' Gaya3 pat his back 'we are happy about your decision. You have taken the right decision. After knowing the truth we should not do the mistake.' She turned to Heer 'I'm really wondering you Heer. How can you sacrifice your life after seeing the person who destroyed your life in front of you.' Heer in tears 'I know it is not Prem's mistake.' Prem took the dress to adjacent room and changed. Heer too changed.

Lalit and Gaya3 led Prem and Heer to a hall through private way. Chahat holding Prem hand followed them thinking they are going for a shoot.

A staff invited the reporters to assemble in the party hall. As soon as Prem said his first word 'Heer is my daughter Chahat's mother', Lalit secretly instructed manager to put the mandap and call the pandit to make arrangements for marriage.

Ash and Balwant too went to that hall with confusion. They are shocked to see Prem and Heer sitting in the mandap. Pandit is ready to start the marriage rituals. Before Ash and Balwant realized the situation Lalit told Pandit to start the rituals. Ash stepped to stop the marriage but Balwant stopped her 'we'll be fool in front of this reporters.' Its better to leave from here.' he dragged Ash out from there.

*~*~*~*

Nihal and Veera reached there. Gaya3 tied the dupatta. Nihal handed Heer hand into Prem. Prem and Heer took 7 rounds. Prem wore mangalsutra around her neck and filled her maang with sindoor. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. They took blessing from Lalit and Gaya3. They hugged Nihal and Veera. Prem picked up Chahat. Chahat looking at his dress 'papa, you are looking smart.' Prem 'thank you beta.' He kissed her cheek. Chahat looked around and saw Gaya3 distributing sweets to everyone. 'papa, why aunti is giving sweets?'

Prem 'she is not aunti.' Chahat looked at him confused. Prem 'your dadi ma.' he pointed Lalit 'your dadu.' Lalit kissed her cheek 'ha you are my boti. Boti.' Chahat 'dadu' Lalit 'ha dadu.' Chahat 'Dadu, can I ask you onething.' Lalit 'not one you ask many. You have all the rights beta.' Chahat 'why your head shines so much?' Lalit laughed 'arrey. You too.' Others laughed. Gaya3 'what is my boti telling?' Lalit 'see Gaya3, she is asking why my head is shining?' Gaya3 covering her mouth laughed. Chahat 'dadi ma. give me one laddo.' Gay3 'did you like laddo?' she gave one to her. Gay3 ordered Prem to take Heer and Chahat to his room after photo sessions in front of reproters.

*~*~*~*

Ash stormed into the Prem room with anger. 'Prem I won't leave you.' Prem 'Ash you have to understand. How can I live with you happily after knowing the truth about my Heer and Chahat?' Ash 'even then.' Balwant stopped Ash 'Ash, what Prem done is correct. Your life won't be peaceful.' He pushed Ash back.

Prem joining his hand in front 'forgive me uncle.' Balwant with tears in his eyes covered his hand with his 'I can understand your feeling Prem. Its happened for good.' wiping his tears. 'Prem, I don't think she will be comfortable if we continue this contract, so I'm withdrawing this partnership.' Prem 'no uncle, I'll withdraw my partnership. You are leader in this business. I'm new. I don't know anything about this business. So I'll hand over all the shares to you. you have to do only one thing for me.' Balwant 'what do you want Prem?'

Prem 'release my Heer and Chahat from brand model contract.' Balwant shook his head positively. Prem 'I'm sorry uncle.' Balwant pat his shoulder and took Ash hand and walked away. Ash looked at Prem with tears. Prem 'Sorry Ash.' Ash nodded her head with tears.

Heer moved to Prem. Prem hugged her tightly. Heer cried into his chest. Prem lifter her head and wiped her tears. Heer 'Prem, you lost your business for us.' He walked towards the bed with Heer. Chahat who is sitting on the bed with confusion got up and came to them.

Prem pulled Chahat into their hug. 'my Heer and my Chahat are precious to me than anything in this world.'

You both are precious gift from God.

*~*~* END *~*~*

Hope you all enjoyed this. Read and don't forget to leave your comments. if you don't have time to leave your comments atleast press 'LIKE' button.

For my other FFs Visit

|| PREMEER CORNER ||

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
huh m in lol selvy aise hi divya koshti rehti hai ki i dont updt ab tu itna updt karegi to woh meri watt laga degii
newt2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

huh m in lol selvy aise hi divya koshti rehti hai ki i dont updt ab tu itna updt karegi to woh meri watt laga degii

i was trying to bring that into one page.

now came in the middle
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

sure;y aishu i wil do...

me...

awsum update...shot 1 was horrifyin prem n ash.....nihal n veera so chweet....luved chahat...heer u wer awsum....shot 2 prem n heer wer mindblowin...
shot 3 luved the way prem used to call heer evrywher....
shot 4 dubai trip was awsum...atlast pprem n heer r bck luved it....luv u lalit n gay3...
Edited by shahrukh_divya - 13 years ago
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ein selvy me in the middle lol
okk u writee and post two shots in oneee reserved slot and if u cantt then do one thins u post upto u can and then pm me the next shot i l edit my place lekin roo mat plzz

and next timeee write uc i mena undersonstruction dont post anything okkkk nahin to hume kya sapne aayengeee
NIMMY thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting 4 ur PRECIOUS updates
newt2007 thumbnail

ein selvy me in the middle lol
okk u writee and post two shots in oneee reserved slot and if u cantt then do one thins u post upto u can and then pm me the next shot i l edit my place lekin roo mat plzz

and next timeee write uc i mena undersonstruction dont post anything okkkk nahin to hume kya sapne aayengeee

i just joked little lady.

don't get tensed
i'll manage that within that.