Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
So finally much to the joy of ATians irrespective of their group, the Dev team has brought back the ATs along with another handful of rules.

So now onwards 'stalking' is a crime and even if one finds an abusive post, the members like the disciplined cadres are expected to wait for the 'monitor' who will do the duty of reporting. If u have genuine doubts like, "if the monitors are not in the forum ??" or "if the monitors themselves abuse some one?" keep it in locked in ur beautiful heads and dont ask; coz its 'wait n see' policy for the time being
The mods are optimistic ( like always) that this time its gonna work  while ordinary members are confused as to how it will work.(If it doesnt, they can always make another set of rules)

Anyway taking a cue from our optimistic mods, I tried to find some positive effects of the spamming message we are presented with every time we try to post our second post. I know all of us find the beautiful red-bordered message  very irritating. But see it has got its merits too.
 Members who never budge from their seats for hours now get enough time to do the following
1.students
can actually utilise this time for doing their homework/impositions
2.Housewives can every two minute actually enter the kitchen to check their dishes on stove which means husbands finally start getting tasty food instead of overcooked/burnt things.
3.It prevents constipation. Now u no longer have to keep a 'hold on' it to teach the enemy camp a lesson .
aap aaraam se woh bhi kar sakte hain.
4. All those whose tummies look like that of preggy ladies
due to constant sitting can now do stretch out exercises after u post every comment and retain ur beauty http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/e/exercise-7373.gif(if u had it in the first place)
5. U get time to go to the window
and actually breathe in fresh air and even smile /wave at ur neighbour after a loong time.
6.Mothers can check their kids' homework or do spell check which will help them to score high grades.
7.More than all the above, it gives u time to 'think' clearly whether the comment u are trying to post is actually worth posting or not.

If others can find out more 'positive effects' of our beloved spam( *muahh love u spammy
*)please share with me.
Note- This post is to 'appreciate' the spam message not against it.Tongue

Edited by shamil - 07 August 2010 at 5:08am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*priya7891ritusaluja-DazlingAngel-bajlookaLimosonii_soniiMonicalishaFiiLzaArmu4eva-Swetha-sanjanamishraAmber_1lighteningbuzzlilmzsunshine-Su--DramaBeans-Nikhi.JATINTHAKKARLOVE_DMGWhiteNights.HaniyaaRadiantTreasuredesire_20funkybratzMahamdeepthisMagicalKash-DarthVader-bhavi20_sChristLoversidskuppaassensodyneANfan1000black_hazeShiningStar18-Doppelganger-awarapan.prejudicedAkankshaa.DJ..Viren-Jeevikaaj_observerswetiepie_angelEsha..rabzonedgeKaSh-Maneet-Fan_Invincible_Nymeriamonarblossom1234patakhaguddiPerfangel5655ASALUVromiosugar1U-No-PoocaprigurlNeonLights.-alimabi-xXxSHAMILAxXxMissArshi-SuhaniSoniassdtvgojannisha80Sue101Wrackspurtpetticoat.Angelprerna4rishavshanti05romailanikita_88mishti_17HotMessswashbuckling-Harshu-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some positive thoughts!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
3.It prevent constipation. Now u no longer have to keep a 'hold on' it to teach the enemy camp a lesson .aap aaraam se woh bhi kar sakte hain.
5.U get time to go to the window and actually breathe in fresh air and even smile /wave at ur neighbour after a loong time.
7.More than all the above, it gives u time to 'think' clearly whether the comment u are trying to post is actually worth posting or not.

ROFLROFL

Shamil you are the best!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzshamil

-DramaBeans-

Goldie

-DramaBeans-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged

hey iam second to comment on ur postDancing

So finally much to the joy of ATians irrespective of their group, the Dev tam has brought back the ATs along with another handful of rules. 
another hand of rulesROFLlike blue soul said onday even entering into this forum will be forbiddenTongue
So now onwards 'stalking' is a crime and even if one finds an abusive post, the members like the disciplined cadres are expected to wait for the 'monitor' who will do the duty of reporting. If u have genuine doubts like, "if the monitors are not in the forum ??" or "if the monitors themselves abuse some one?" keep it in locked in ur beautiful heads and dont ask; coz its 'wait n see' policy for the time being.
The mods are optimistic ( like always) that this time its gonna work  while ordinary members are confused as to how it will work.(If it doesnt, they can always make another set of rules)
from now on people of this forum need not use som code words to bash the actors ,characters they dont likeEmbarrassedTongue.what an idea sirClap

Members who never budge from their seats for hours now get enough time to do the following
5. U get time to go to the window and actually breathe in fresh air and even smile /wave at ur neighbour after a loong time.
ROFLROFL
awesome post shamil jiThumbs Up

Edited by -Genius- - 07 August 2010 at 4:19am

lighteningbuzzshamil

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL Shamil I love the positives of the spamming message - though I have personal missed it since its been a while since I have geniunely been spamming on IF! Brings back good memories and the habit of copying everything I have just typed in case! ROFLROFL I have to say they have started at the right time for me, I can go and get on with my reading list now for my new term! ROFLROFLROFL

As for the new rules on the DMG forum - does it counter out all the previous rules? ROFLROFLROFL

Another positive of these spamming messages is I can watch movies ROFLROFL because I am not wasting time on IF! ROFLROFL

Great post!

Armu4evashamil

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Toooo good Shamil!! I lovedddd it. Every word. Every line. Especially the below one had me in splits for a long time.
Originally posted by shamil

2.Housewives can every two minute actually enter the kitchen to check their dishes on stove which means husbands finally start getting tasty food instead of overcooked/burnt things.

lighteningbuzzshamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidsk

3.It prevent constipation. Now u no longer have to keep a 'hold on' it to teach the enemy camp a lesson .aap aaraam se woh bhi kar sakte hain.
5.U get time to go to the window and actually breathe in fresh air and even smile /wave at ur neighbour after a loong time.

ROFLROFL

Shamil you are the best!

thank u jiHug
u didnt share ur ideas thoughEmbarrassed

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

ROFLROFLROFL Shamil I love the positives of the spamming message - though I have personal missed it since its been a while since I have geniunely been spamming on IF! Brings back good memories and the habit of copying everything I have just typed in case! ROFLROFL I have to say they have started at the right time for me, I can go and get on with my reading list now for my new term! ROFLROFLROFL

As for the new rules on the DMG forum - does it counter out all the previous rules? ROFLROFLROFL

Another positive of these spamming messages is I can watch movies ROFLROFL because I am not wasting time on IF! ROFLROFL

Great post!

ROFLROFLROFL it has made us 'alert' tooTongue
u watch movies instead of spending time in the biootiphool phoram??? veryyy badROFLROFLROFL

lighteningbuzznikita_88

zeenia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzRadiantTreasureshamilnikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top