Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Aasman se Uthri Pari-Now In Khurana Mansion-GEET

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

When Maan has already found his Pari'.Geet should not waste her time finding the same'..

How can one forget the times when Maan himself has addressed Geet as Pari (Even if it was sarcastically then'?)

In the Night alone at the office episode When Geet Hides the Paper Cutter from Maan and Maan finds out'He Tells Her'"Tumhe Kya Lagtha Hai??? Tum Aasmaan se Uthri Hui Koi Pari Ho???" Aur Har Ladka Tumhare Peeche Deewana Hai???

Well Mr. Maan Singh Khurana we don't Know about others but you definetely seems to be the only person in the List'

And When Maan unknowingly opens to Dadi'.after he goes to Geet's House to apologize for what he had done'.That time also he addresses her as "Aasman se Uthri Hui Pari"'..To which dadi actually smiles'.

From the very Beginning Maan has used quite a few times the Phrase "Aasman se Uthri Hui Pari"-for Geet'.And now In the Promo Geet also says the same'..How can she find and bring the Pari from the sky above when she is already present on Earth'..

Geet-Maan's and only Maan's Pari'.Sorry Aasman se Uthri Pari

Do Comment

Press The Like Button If You Like My Post

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree....She is the Pari who has come to fill Maan's Life with Love....Geet always looked like a Pari On the show....No wonder Maan keeps staring at her and makes such comments....

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@rickks
Nice observation...........I think very few couples made history in Indian Television coz fd their phenomenal chemistry on screen and luckily Maan n Geet are one of them...........love you guys for making us so fresh n glad while watching you on small screen..........
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so true dear
as maan teases geet in the promo which indicates that he want geet which means he will confess to himself that he is in love with geet so eagarly waiting for monday dear
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The reason why he is doing this because to make sure that Geet feels the same as he does......and then would say I LOVE YOU meri aasman se pari....😳
Darshikha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Exactly the Pari have the jadu ki chadi to change the hard cored Maan singh Khrana to change his attitude towards the life and had developed the caring nature and protectiveness towards her-PRINCESS THE PARI
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

@rickks

Nice observation...........I think very few couples made history in Indian Television coz fd their phenomenal chemistry on screen and luckily Maan n Geet are one of them...........love you guys for making us so fresh n glad while watching you on small screen..........

Thanks Dear...Yes they truly are a Magical Couple...Who will forever be cherishedπŸ˜‰
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chaudhrytm

The reason why he is doing this because to make sure that Geet feels the same as he does......and then would say I LOVE YOU meri aasman se pari....😳

Not So Soon....Maan Just is Enjoying teasing her....and some how i feel is beginning to like the anjana ehasaas which is taking over him.....I Love You Toh Door Ki Baat Hai
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: sravani899

so true dear

as maan teases geet in the promo which indicates that he want geet which means he will confess to himself that he is in love with geet so eagarly waiting for monday dear

I dont Think the Confession will take Place anywhere in the Near Future......Its Just The Routine Romantic and Maaneet Moments we are going to Witness
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darshikha

Exactly the Pari have the jadu ki chadi to change the hard cored Maan singh Khrana to change his attitude towards the life and had developed the caring nature and protectiveness towards her-PRINCESS THE PARI

I agreeπŸ˜‰