Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: fast trak

divya, lambooo.......ppl r satisfied by whatever bheek their Tappu gets also. Tapasya Thakur requires to have a marriage hiding her face bec uska mooh toh dikhane layak hi nahi hai.

then she has to sleep with her own husband when hes not in senses bec only then she can get pregnant and trick him for further use.
She has to do chori in her house to keep the marriage alive and keep her ex boyfriend at bay.
Its not her thats wanting to do these things. Its just a kiddish part of her doing this. 😆 Shes only a baby and babies do things which they r not responsible for 😆

of course lambooo veer will never accept her. what i wrote in the earlier msg was a sarcasm.
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lambooo

even if the CVs will ever show veeya coming closer , that will be the end of Uttaran.....and Tapasya will be condemned to live the life of a neglected wife devoid of her husband's love.....she will yarn for the body of Veer (we all know where the soul of Veer lies) but Veer will never ever be drunkard.......so no question of her getting the body of Veer also.....after she serves her term in the jail this will be best punishment for both Tappu and Mai....

I think when Mai will emotionally blackmail Veer I think Veer will simply tell her, o.k. you want your bahu. take her. But don't tell me to be a husband. What will be a bigger slap to such an irritating mother....

Yeah Lamboo This is gonna happen In fact Taps herself knows it She herself told I'll live my entire life with yesterday's memories or something of that sort She knows Veer would have not done it if he was in his senses......I Wish No one gets a Mother like that who is nothing but a torture 😡 😡Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

does Tappu know the meaning of love???? she knows what is rape, lust and carnal desire. love is an alien word in her dictionary.

of course she knows love. bec she loves  herself the most.

of course lambooo veer will never accept her. what i wrote in the earlier msg was a sarcasm.

understand that fully....
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Now Veer will not drink for the rest of his life....because he knows in his sense he will not allow the devil to come near him......but he already knew what this shameless woman is capable of doing when one is not in his sense.......Now that Veer is in his sense why Tappu Baba doing the same thing again.....because more than her fans, she knows what will be result.....🤣

listen lamboo ji if she wanted to rape him she wudve done it on the previous two occasions when second time he had sort of given into her. U really think after all her hatred towards zinda laashes especially declaring it openly on SR attempt 2 she wudve done anything with veer? why the hell would she be so happy?
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

of course she knows love. bec she loves herself the most.

Naah She doesn't know that also Else she wouldn't put herself in these kinda troubles All that she knows is Nafrat for Ichcha as Our Fave Sid says 😳 😳 She is her biggest enemy in fact!!!
Ichcha is so damn Lucky na Someone keeps thinking of her all the time 😉 😉 😉
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh dhanya and lambooji, let people live in their world of fantacies, no use explaining the difference between fact and illogical justifications 😆 😆 ; now for that matter, we all know who is playing radha-krishna.... 😆 😆 arre krishna ji bachke kahi radha ki jagah aaapke pairing putana se na hojayeee 😆 😆; all the best krishnaji!! 😆 😆
arre mujhe toh ab sab devtaonki bhi chinta horahi hai; imagine ram and shurpanakha; 😆 😆... and pls nobody wll speak ill ab tmu shuru baby; she is a darling and she really loved ram; only ram didnt understand her love ; poor shurubaby, was misled by ravan from young age or she would have been a goddess like sita   ðŸ˜† 😆
and a mother who knows that her ladli bahu was instrumental in the death of her elder son and has made the younger son a living corpse.......I have heard mothers are able to read the pain of their children with only a look at their children's eyes. How come this disgusting mother never been able to read the pain written so clearly in Veer's eyes till now and will not be able to read in future......so it seems for her a murderous bahu is more important than her both sons......what a motherhood..............
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

y dont u send the radha krishna bhajans to ur baby and tell her this is called real love and devotion. Not the one u r doing with Veer. So pls  Veer has to go back to his Radha Icha. 😆

i wish i could sit down next to my baby and explain to her the right! i feel so bad she had a mentor like nani! i would have been such a good mentor! taught her all the right things in life!
can somebody give me a logic..
Why Mai hates Ichha?
1. It is because she thinks Ichha ne dono beton kio kha gayi. But when truth will come out that in fact it is not ichha but Tappu baba who has gobbled up both her sons will she give the same punishment to Tappu Baba? No. why. Because Ichha Naukrani ki Beti hain aur Tapasay Thakurain ki beti hai.

2. Pregnancy is a good enough reason to accept a murderous person welcome back to the house? Is Tappu is the only fertile woman on this earth or has Veer lost his entire virility in just one shot of rape?