Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Kinshuk to be paired with:Mod's note PG13 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 18

nkhro

nkhro

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged

i think kinshuk will be paired with nivi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinshuk to be paired with:Mod's note PG13 (Page 4)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashtonetc

ashtonetc

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
no not with nivi nowaysAngry divya is way better then nivi let sid and nivi be together and divya and kinshuk as the lead pair they will look fabulous together and we would enjoy watching the show.

ninand

IF-Rockerz

ninand

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I dont understand.....Nivi might not have the conventional 'good looks', but she's pretty and why can't most people like her?
Why always have the protagonist 'slim-tall-straightHair-veryFair' kind? its fun to watch some different characters on screen and I really congratulate the producer for picking someone new who's different and a decent actress(Most of the newbies I have seen have been miserable actors the first few months).

Give her a chance guys, and don't just judge by looks or built!! Not in this day and age!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divika100SnehaNivRenFanilovekinnyprecious_zeba

smalhotra21

Groupbie

smalhotra21

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
i hope nivi turns out to be real shocker at a later stage and we enjoy watching her but right now...... i personally like divya more than her  in terms of looks......

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged

divya................nivi and siddhart r gonna be together no matter wat..according to cvs hence ...yep DIYVA

naneta

IF-Rockerz

naneta

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

i would like 2 pair him only wid parul ,& i hope it happens
i second u moni...

naneta

IF-Rockerz

naneta

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

neither of them.........none of them suits him......he is such a charmer and i wish parul enters ccbm and replace nivedita .........i don't like ccbm star cast that's why i guess it's a flop and now rajan shahi is using kinshuk's popularity to increase the trps of his flop show.......divya is not a lead and kinshuk can't be paired opp her........i just can't bear kinshuk in a supporting role......he deserves only main lead role.............and none of the actor in ccbm is even close to him 
@bold
i agree wid this shaazi.....n yeah yeh toh RS ki habit abn chuki hai to use KINNU as catalyst in acceleratin the TRPs....bt i bet if he enters the show...he defi gonaa take the centre stage...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaazi

seema98

seema98

Posted: 15 August 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

would luv to see divya with kinshuk they would look great together not nivi pleasssse.get divya and kinshuk as the lead pair and get the show rocking.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top