Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Kinshuk to be paired with:Mod's note PG13 (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 18

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Bani don't think I am defending Divya actually I think every character has its own importance so Divya have too. True she is not passionate about her family or anyone as her upbringing is like that you may be right she is not worthy for sid or Viren but she do loves her family and we can't deny that now a days I am watching all the previous episodes though she is very obsessive she is good at heart on the day she came back home she was ready to be away from sid and Nivi if truth had came in front of her at that time she would have easily backed she even tried to confront Nivi and Sid on that day to know if they are happy with her rista with Sid so practically she is normal girl and we can get 1000s of girls like her 
truth is in front of Divya..but she sees only what benefits her...in this whole scenario, where everyone is suffering, there is one person called Divya, who can really act and make the lives of Nivi, Sid and Viren peaceful..but she wont do, as she is too naive to see anythign beyond herself...

actually, she does not have that quality...its too much asling asking from her character...she is just not that material...she is a character who likes to project herself and herself...like if you remember while recollecting childhood memories (the day Nivedita was making paratha and she went out with Sid), she said she always used to win in ludo game...but Sid corrected saying that Putul always used to win, as she was the most quiet and patient one...Divya just like to project herself and sometime thus make a fool of herself...

she suits neither Viren nor Sid...she is just not the wifey material for Viren or Sid...

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 October 2010 at 7:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraPrishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinshuk to be paired with:Mod's note PG13 (Page 17)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hafs

IF-Dazzler

Hafs

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Viren should be paired with nivedita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev

dusk

IF-Dazzler

dusk

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
i wd luv to see viren nd nive together nd the jodi wd b vivi Heart r rivi Heart r vita...Heart LOL

kashev

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
when the whole world can see the pain in Sid's face...and can make out that there is no happiness in Sid's face when he is with Divya, only Divya is totally ignorant...

when Viren told her "my brother is ziddi and will not leave whom he loves for 20 births"., she could not even feel that Sid never ever said "I love you" to her or "Sid calls her when he is out of town etc etc"...she is so busy with her own thoughts and imaginations..how can she make a good wife..

Prishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

when the whole world can see the pain in Sid's face...and can make out that there is no happiness in Sid's face when he is with Divya, only Divya is totally ignorant...

when Viren told her "my brother is ziddi and will not leave whom he loves for 20 births"., she could not even feel that Sid never ever said "I love you" to her or "Sid calls her when he is out of town etc etc"...she is so busy with her own thoughts and imaginations..how can she make a good wife..

I can understand she is not good for either Sid or Viren but she also should get life partner and you seems to quite pissed of her and from yesterday episode I think Sid Divya wedding will not take place

cybershot00

cybershot00

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
divyas character is potrayed in that way but im sure it will be divya only who will get sid nivi together and get her family honour back im sure RS will get this as a major twist before sid divya wedding.asfor being a pair i would like viren and divya as pair they look very cute together.

alfa00

alfa00

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
i would love to see VIREN paired with DIVYA they look cool together would also suggest they be the lead pair they look verrrry good together.

NiVu-mjht1

NiVu-mjht1

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
guys viren is supposed 2 be paired against nivi only....bcoz nivi is d main lead ..... d story is about her .... it's not about divya or viren or sidharth...... d story is about nivi n her life.....d character of nivi is like one strong women.... though she is timid n all....she becomes a woman of substance....now coming 2 viren...... if d character was supposed 2 be of a second lead.... with not much importance..... then they need not bring in a well established actor like kinshuk mahajan...... one point 2 be noted..... rajan shahi doesn't repeat his actors in his shows...so there is a purpose that kinshuk has been bought in d show.... n dat is he is d main lead.....2 b paired against the protagonist of d show who is nivi.....viren's character is not a shallow one.... he is an intense and deep character...... sid's character seems like a not so deep one..... he can easily convert his mind..... but i dont think viren is like dat ...... wat is d need 2 bring in an intense character like viren if he was d second lead.....so nivi n viren are supposed 2 be paired against each other.....kinny fans... if u want the guy as d main lead then please stop asking for viren n divya pair..... just because she is looking like a model doesnt mean than they look good 2gthr.....nivi even though she is a lil bit chubby is far more better looking than divya..... divya has dried up regular stereotype looks.....nivi's face seems like a fresh face ...... neha sargam is actually a good looking girl.....d makeup on her face makes her a lil bit dull..... look up on d Indian idol audition where her face is shown without make up..... d girl is actually beautiful....... it's not like ppl who only look like models will have love stories.... regular ppl who r like nivi also have love stories............ who would have first thought at parul n kinshuk would look good.... when she wasn't the regular stereotypes fair complexed woman..... n she did break up d stereotype na..... she is one of d most successful heroines on telly now..... even better than her co-star sara khan...... stop looking at d exterior beauty... n start looking at the inner beauty of the character.... nivi's character is a wonderful n beautiful character in d show....divya's character is a confused one..... easily  manipulated....viren needs someone of a strong personality 2 control n handle him n nivi is like dat too...viren needs 2 b showered by love n nivi has all d love she can give 2 d whole world itself....he needs someone who will pamper him.... who will love him truthfully..... not a confused or deceitful person....he needs someone who will give themselves fully 2 him.... n someone whom he will give himself fully to..... he will dedicate himself 2 her......... n nivi needs someone who stands by her at any time n someone who brings out the woman in herself.....n it is viren who does dat not sid.... sid is being overprotective.. likes 2 shower the person he likes with love ...... viren and nivi....both r perfect for each other.........i feel than the pairing they have given is clear..... sid- divya n nivi viren.....bcoz two easily manipulated characters r paired 2gether n two strong character are paired 2gether n one more thing .... d show is a family drama..... n d show if it needs 2 b shown for a long time they need 2 drag the show with twists n turns..... for which thy cant let two lovers unite just like dat.....one more thing 2 be noted why wouldnt they put in two established personality like kinshuk mahajan n neha sargam 2gether.....kinshuk is popular bcoz of bidaai... n neha is bcoz of indian idol......... abhishek tiwari n rishma ruslani r models n theater actors na they r not famous....both debuted in telly with dis show....why would they put not so established persons as leads in d show.....it would be disastrous.. so it's clear they r d second leads n kinny n neha r d main leads...... even i m a fan of nivi sid.... but when they have given a clear hint of the pairing then we cant do anything.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

e3pwincessSnehaNivRenFan-aamina-hamzanuhaNiViren_fan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top