Kinshuk to be paired with:Mod's note PG13 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
seeing this engagement misunderstanding when nivi will left heart broken i think that kinshuk should be paired with nivi
i want kinshuk to be paired with divya only;;;;;;;;;she is tooooooo cute and sweet a person on the show i really want kinshuk and divya as the lead and as a pair pls someone tell that to the producer and the channel plssssssssssse.
on seeing the way sid nivi love story is going they should get married and kinshuk and divya should be paired they will look great together.the show will rock with this new pair.
Originally posted by snowhitepinkzz

As per the characters available... Kinny has no option other than getting paired up with Divya...
Its better to keep Sid-Nivi as it is.... Kinshuk defenitely doesnt look good with Nivedita..
No offence ..Just My POV!!
πŸ˜‰ i agree kinshuk should be paired with divya they will look reallllllllly good together both are very good looking and both act well they will rock the show and will be a hit pair πŸ˜‰for sure.πŸ‘
he should not be in the show
verma should given a chance
Originally posted by smalhotra21

Hey guys,,, i am sure as soon as Kinshuk will enter CCBD, he will get the main lead and center of attraction . Rest all will become sides.. ha ha..

Jokes apart but i am sure the TRPs will rise drastically once he enters the show.... I want him to be paired with Divya but i have a feeling that he will be paired with Nivi

U mean CCBM πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yes, Kinshuk has a huge fans following, beside this he is much popular than the already actors there, he already did his mark on TV, so he can't be sidelined or be in 2nd role........

Originally posted by -Farru-

Hey guys. Please do not bring actors or characters from other serials here. Dont discuss anything against the rules. And please avoid writing in Caps as its considered as shouting.

Try to respect feelings of Sidharth and Niveditha Fans here. Kinshuk fans are welcome but try not to bash Sidhart or Noveditha...

I agree with u here.......

People no need for bashing, infact why people r bashing? There is no such news of whom Kinshuk is to be paired in the show, it makes no sense, even if there is news, it's only a show, so chill..........

Originally posted by ninand

I dont understand.....Nivi might not have the conventional 'good looks', but she's pretty and why can't most people like her?
Why always have the protagonist 'slim-tall-straightHair-veryFair' kind? its fun to watch some different characters on screen and I really congratulate the producer for picking someone new who's different and a decent actress(Most of the newbies I have seen have been miserable actors the first few months).

Give her a chance guys, and don't just judge by looks or built!! Not in this day and age!

I agree with u, unfortunatly, it seems most of the people judge eachother by the look, it's truely so bad............

It's better to put on a female lead who can act than bringing anyone who most people think that she looks good, but can't act.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Originally posted by renne11

KINSHUK SHOLD BE PAIRED WITH DIVYA THEY WILL MAKE A HIT JODI AND ROCK THE SHOW.
i agree with u divya and kinshuk will make a good pair and make the show interisting.
kinshuk should be paired with divya they will look so sweet together