Kinshuk to be paired with:Mod's note PG13 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys .😃..i am sure as soon as kinshuk will enter , he will become center of attraction and everyone else will be sidelines.. ha ha..⭐️

jokes apart but i am sure there will be a huge rise in TRPs... i wish he is paired with Divya but i have a feeling that he will be with nivi....

😛
pleaseeeee not nivi kinshuk deserves better divya would look great with him let nivi and sid be paired and KINSHUK AND DIVYA both will look stunning together.
Hey guys. Please do not bring actors or characters from other serials here. Dont discuss anything against the rules. And please avoid writing in Caps as its considered as shouting.

Try to respect feelings of Sidharth and Niveditha Fans here. Kinshuk fans are welcome but try not to bash Sidhart or Noveditha...
would pefer kinshuk to be paired with divya.
would prefer kinshuk to be paired with divya

i would prefer nivi to be paired with sid. They share a great bonding. Their chemistry rocks. I love nivi and sid jodi. I really hope kinsuk pairing with divya. i am sure their chemistry will rock.

As per the characters available... Kinny has no option other than getting paired up with Divya...
Its better to keep Sid-Nivi as it is.... Kinshuk defenitely doesnt look good with Nivedita..
No offence ..Just My POV!!
Is there no way to bring Parul in CCBM.When would we again see Kinrul together😭
kinshuk should be paired with divya they will rock the show.
would love to see kinshuk with divya they will make a hit pair for sure.