Page   of 84
Page 2 Page 84

Nikki_C

Goldie

Nikki_C

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
heey guysHug
i am BAACK with a new writing piece obviously on AR, love them<3
I had in mind that i would write another OS or maybe even an FF, considering the response I got on my first OS: || AR OS- *Summer Heat* ||
This idea clicked to me yesterday and I added on to it today and i decided it was perfect for a mini FF which will consist of 6-7 parts ONLY
i got a bit inspired by the movie Salaam Namaste and this is about Armaan and Riddhima having a live-in relationship
This story is set in New Jersey, and no it has nothing to do with Jersey ShoreLOL love that show<3
I came up with a quick first part and I will update regularly on this if I get a good response.
Oh yeah and for those of you who never read my first OS on AR, here's the link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1443435

So here goes my attempt:

||~~AR Mini-FF Live-In Romance~~||

*INTRO*

"Dude, i can't believe you're actually doing this", Rahul Grewal said suprised by his best friend's decision. "Do you have any idea at what this could lead to?"

"Why are you making such a big deal about this?" Armaan Mallik said annoyed that his friend had been pestering him for awhile about this, refusing to let him do any work. "She needed a place to live, and being her friend, i was just trying to help her out." Armaan explained casually.

"Come on bro, who you fooling? It's nice that your helping out your "friend", but i know you're doing this for your benefits as well" Rahul smirked knowingly.

"What benefits do I have living with Riddhima Gupta?" Armaan considered his question and thought about it. He had been attracted to her since the first time he saw her at Rahul and Muskaan's wedding. Since then, he had developed a good relationship with her and she had needed a place to live since she left her nosy landlord's place. He hesitantly offered her the idea of living at his place since he did live alone and his house was big enough, and much to his surprise, she had gladly obliged. And now when he thought back to what he was doing, he realised that living in one house with a girl he was attracted to was not exactly the easiest thing. He didn't trust himself one bit when it came down to Riddhima Gupta. Who knew what would go down? Armaan gulped trying to brush off his innermost desires.

"Okay fine, there is a hell lot of benefits but trust me Rahul, my intention is not that. I seriously wanted to help her out." Armaan said honestly.

"I'm just wondering how crazy it's going to be having you two live under one roof," Rahul said smiling at the thought.

"It's only for 6-7 days till the renovation at Anjie's place is complete. I mean, what could possibly happen in one week" Armaan said confidently. "I'm sure we'll manage well without drama."

"It's Armaan Mallik and Riddhima Gupta we're talking about. There has got to be DRAMA." Rahul said with a grin on his face.

Index-
Intro- ^above
Part 1- Page 9
Part 2- Page 13
Part 3- Page 16
Part 4- Page 23
Part 5A- Page 29
Part 5B- Page 36
Part 6- Page 40
Part 7- Page 50
Part 8- Page 53
Part 9- Page 65
Part 10- Page 70
I am not happy with the title of this FF and i would love for some suggestions on itTongue
Press the 'Like' button & please comment if you wish for me to continueEmbarrassed
lemme know about PMs as well

Nikki<3 

Edited by nikki2996 - 30 August 2010 at 1:54am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptadivya417me_ashaarmaanridhimma4harshita27prerna27bradford3sanjana shahsasyabsk1Anokhee..Zahra..ahensevenAyesha_tMaanGeetkiSimmiAsmara.sweety7395destinationnmak3mesmile..KaJenDelena..Amour_Reetkajenkashkriyaanushkajainiceprincess101dmg_roks_antarayongshinholic_fanmaanuambrynnamita18frnd.of.frndzscorpio95shristi sardaHello_01Harry93Imaan-Ki-Duaamaggie131984..Naina..x.sunayna.xarmaanlover_7Dhw@nicutiepreetMysticalRealm-ARLover-funkybratzmoonlight2630-Fizzi-dhruvikaluvsKSGz.e.p.h.y.rTheMelody.Emaani.95Rarepearl-KSGsmitten-shonagudiasariska_mnartiChocolate...awarapan.amruta04Arushi.k_anjali12jetredrose.anjie22nidha1983Sanju_-ialwayswill-NorzprettyasjenteenorchidEthereal-Pathkajenriddhanrahmona_paksweDr.BasketGuptaSani_RaniKaSh-Maneet-Fanjiyaa_m_Oishi_-AviatoR-dobrevagasmsAlu-DivineDreams.mcdreamy.sweetdesiresjainaftermath..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~~AR Mini-FF Live-In Romance~~||Completed pg70;" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice start
continue soon

love
Riddss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_C

Nikki_C

Goldie

Nikki_C

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice start
continue soon

love
Riddss

thaanksSmile

namita18

Goldie

namita18

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
great concept
pls continue soon

Nikki_C

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
hey nikki.......

brilliant start.....:P
wow i just read summer heat and i wonder where the hell ws i????

cnt wiat 4 u 2 update this FF....and btw the title is amazingly cute dude!
let it be....

please continue soon and yes.....
I SO NEED A PM!!!
otherwise i'll miss out on this too....:(

continue soon.....

loadz of love
--FIZA

Nikki_C

Norz

IF-Sizzlerz

Norz