Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

taherav

taherav

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

For a change I will be watching MYNM no matter who ever hosts it.. B'cos I use to be fascinated by the show in its very first season and the amazing facts shown about India and the ppl doing things which are unbelievable and unimaginable.. No Offence but I used to like Irrfan Khan a lot as the host of this show and I thought he added right amount of mystery to this show with his unique style and his sombre voice.. Not that Mishal does not have these things.. But he is soft for this show were as Irrfan was like mysterious and gave eerie feeling to the show.. Nevertheless I'm eagerly waiting to catch Mishal on the show and wish him all the best for this hosting thing.. But I sincerly hope that Dutta should not get affected by this hosting job.. B'cos the same thing happened with Gaurav Khanna. While he was acting in Love ne mila di jodi he signed for YPNHK and most of the scenes in LNMDJ was done by his body double which I hated and it frustrated me.. I just hope we get to see Mishal as Dutta in LTL and not one of his Body Doubles.. B'cos then there wud be no chemistry btw the main characters and the essence of the LS wud be lost

thats also my concern, the show will require alot of work and travel and i realllly do not want it at the expense of LTL.
hey i feel that ltl may not get affected at all...i may be wrong but maybe mishal may have shot for these epis even before he came in as dutta ...because if i remember in the article the producers of MYNM said that they did a lot of research work before hand..before the  production-post production work began...so probably mishal is already done with his field trips and now they r just showing us the epis after editing them....i know i sound totally confusing here...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85nazia.icycool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::: Mishal in MYNM <3 (Page 8)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
OMG OMG ..............*FAINTS*..................oh lord..  what a sight..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Mishal is looking.............F.A.N.T.A.B.U.L.O.U.S..........Heart

Just cant wait for the show to start.......................

Thanks a ton for the link Fazu.. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taherav

For a change I will be watching MYNM no matter who ever hosts it.. B'cos I use to be fascinated by the show in its very first season and the amazing facts shown about India and the ppl doing things which are unbelievable and unimaginable.. No Offence but I used to like Irrfan Khan a lot as the host of this show and I thought he added right amount of mystery to this show with his unique style and his sombre voice.. Not that Mishal does not have these things.. But he is soft for this show were as Irrfan was like mysterious and gave eerie feeling to the show.. Nevertheless I'm eagerly waiting to catch Mishal on the show and wish him all the best for this hosting thing.. But I sincerly hope that Dutta should not get affected by this hosting job.. B'cos the same thing happened with Gaurav Khanna. While he was acting in Love ne mila di jodi he signed for YPNHK and most of the scenes in LNMDJ was done by his body double which I hated and it frustrated me.. I just hope we get to see Mishal as Dutta in LTL and not one of his Body Doubles.. B'cos then there wud be no chemistry btw the main characters and the essence of the LS wud be lost

thats also my concern, the show will require alot of work and travel and i realllly do not want it at the expense of LTL.
hey i feel that ltl may not get affected at all...i may be wrong but maybe mishal may have shot for these epis even before he came in as dutta ...because if i remember in the article the producers of MYNM said that they did a lot of research work before hand..before the  production-post production work began...so probably mishal is already done with his field trips and now they r just showing us the epis after editing them....i know i sound totally confusing here...

Yeah...if the show must have been already shot and will be for a limited no of episodes. Plus I dont think Colors will allow MR to work for another show if it affects LTL. GK could act in two shows at a time as the first was going off air.
Coming to how wud MR fare as a host from the promos it doesnt seem the intention is to bring a mysterious feel like Irfan did. The show seems to target the youth and MR has a very youngish look as any normal city boy. Infact he seems to be on a discovery of India sort of trip something which city youth of age group 22-27 love to do as a hobby these days.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravHessa85nazia.icycoolsub_rosa

gp00

IF-Dazzler

gp00

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
My gosh, maano y na maano, he is very handsome.   LOL

For promo purposes, it seems they've dubbed over Mishal's voice.

Now how many of you are going to watch the show itself, or just watch him the whole time? ROFL I agree-he is far too hard to overlook.

Thank you for posting the promo! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85nazia.icycoolkhushix

nazia.icycool

IF-Dazzler

nazia.icycool

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

<font color="#0000ff">hey i feel that ltl may not get affected at all...i may be wrong but maybe mishal may have shot for these epis even before he came in as dutta ...because if i remember in the article the producers of MYNM said that they did a lot of research work before hand..before the production-post productionwork began...so probably mishal is already done with his field trips and now they r just showing us the epis after editing them....i know i sound totally confusing here...</font>

<font size="3">hey..well in that case we need to watch out for his stuvvle...if he has his stubble then that means he is working in LTL..if he has no stubble than maybe it was shot before..but i think it was AFTER realizing his POPULARITY that he has been chosen here..</font>....evey1 has started loving him after LTL...and these ppl DONT take new comers..they always take ppl who are well known..so i think it is after he coming into LTL that he has done this...

anyway..its not necessary that he goes to field trips...he can just explain everything standing in the studio..i knw this thought sucks but thats how it was done prev. in MYNM..its actually impractical to go to diff places personally.. LOL

Edited by nazia.icycool - 08 August 2010 at 1:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85gp00

Hessa85

Goldie

Hessa85

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazia.icycool

<font color="#0000ff">hey i feel that ltl may not get affected at all...i may be wrong but maybe mishal may have shot for these epis even before he came in as dutta ...because if i remember in the article the producers of MYNM said that they did a lot of research work before hand..before the production-post productionwork began...so probably mishal is already done with his field trips and now they r just showing us the epis after editing them....i know i sound totally confusing here...</font>

<font size="3">hey..well in that case we need to watch out for his stuvvle...if he has his stubble then that means he is working in LTL..if he has no stubble than maybe it was shot before..but i think it was AFTER realizing his POPULARITY that he has been chosen here..</font>....evey1 has started loving him after LTL...and these ppl DONT take new comers..they always take ppl who are well known..so i think it is after he coming into LTL that he has done this...

anyway..its not necessary that he goes to field trips...he can just explain everything standing in the studio..i knw this thought sucks but thats how it was done prev. in MYNM..its actually impractical to go to diff places personally.. LOL

mishal looks likes he is going off to a trek through the safari or something with his backback and binoculars and not going on a show about the supernatural LOL
agree with you nazia, i think ltl has made both mahi and mishal much more popular but it does look in the promo like he is travelling. 

and oh yes just looked through the pics, whats with  the shots of mishal through every stage in the promo. he has his mouth open in some of em theyre really funny

Edited by Hessa85 - 08 August 2010 at 4:20pm

pinkyk

pinkyk

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Omggggggggggg........he is lukinggggggggg super hotttttttttttt...........

geetruk06

geetruk06

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
oh yeah .. they had to dub his voice in the promo yaar.. just count the women (mostly) in this forum who will go weak kneed just hearing his voice .. aur handsome hunk dutta bhau ko usme kilao.. the combi becomes mind blowing .. aisa na ho jaaye ki all the women are flat and there are no takers for the show !!

Mishal not only has a lovely,makes you go in the weak,blah blah voice .. his presentation is also too good...

waitingggggggggggggggg....

geet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top