^^4 Mishals...each of us can take one...LOL
OMG my stomach hurtz reading ur comment....ROFLLOLLOLLOL

OMGShockedin diiz 2 picz he lookz like dutta patil.....Smile

-

Nice picz kushi...Thank u loaddz for sharing....Hug

Edited by shonapinky - 07 August 2010 at 1:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::: Mishal in MYNM <3 (Page 7)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged

ur welcum guys!...

Originally posted by shonapinky

^^4 Mishals...each of us can take one...LOL
OMG my stomach hurtz reading ur comment....LOL

LOL well now we dont hav to fight who will get him.. Mishal cloned himself for us! LOL

looks as if the above pics were shot in the same Jungle...LOLLOL  Mishal was there for many days so might hav shot for MYNM too...j/k..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taherav-Roopa-shonapinky

jani-yeh

IF-Sizzlerz

jani-yeh

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
wow tnx yaar...that totally made my morning...Big smile...
MR looks sooooooooo super cute...Day Dreaming...let the drooling begin...

realistic li they shudnt of got such a yummy looking host...as who in gods name will b looking @ all thos odd talented people...wen MR will b ryt there...LOL...

me n Shabz wer jus talking about such a promo yday in CCC...
humne maanga aur dusre hi dhin...on air...woohoo...Wink...

@ Shabz...now i fully believe...LOLWink...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
first of all thanks for the promo and secondly it is not at all his voice, it is dubbed and finally we get to see Mishal on weekends too............matlab ab weekends spiceless nahi raghega it eill be spicy and hot

TIA.Tia

IF-Rockerz

TIA.Tia

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
For a change I will be watching MYNM no matter who ever hosts it.. B'cos I use to be fascinated by the show in its very first season and the amazing facts shown about India and the ppl doing things which are unbelievable and unimaginable.. No Offence but I used to like Irrfan Khan a lot as the host of this show and I thought he added right amount of mystery to this show with his unique style and his sombre voice.. Not that Mishal does not have these things.. But he is soft for this show where as Irrfan was some what mysterious and gave eerie feeling to the show.. Nevertheless I'm eagerly waiting to catch Mishal on the show and wish him all the best for this hosting thing.. But I sincerely hope that Dutta should not get affected by this hosting job.. B'cos the same thing happened with Gaurav Khanna. While he was acting in Love ne mila di jodi he signed for YPNHK and most of the scenes in LNMDJ was done by his body double which I hated and it frustrated me.. I just hope we get to see Mishal as Dutta in LTL and not one of his Body Doubles.. B'cos then there wud be no chemistry btw the main characters and the essence of the LS wud be lost

Edited by Tina-Saigal2002 - 07 August 2010 at 1:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravKevaHessa85shonapinkykhushix

bfunofbb123

IF-Dazzler

bfunofbb123

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
 just tanx alot 4 the promo it looks awesome i can't wait 2 c him and sheeba tanx 4 the pics loved it .

jorda!

Hessa85

Goldie

Hessa85

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

For a change I will be watching MYNM no matter who ever hosts it.. B'cos I use to be fascinated by the show in its very first season and the amazing facts shown about India and the ppl doing things which are unbelievable and unimaginable.. No Offence but I used to like Irrfan Khan a lot as the host of this show and I thought he added right amount of mystery to this show with his unique style and his sombre voice.. Not that Mishal does not have these things.. But he is soft for this show were as Irrfan was like mysterious and gave eerie feeling to the show.. Nevertheless I'm eagerly waiting to catch Mishal on the show and wish him all the best for this hosting thing.. But I sincerly hope that Dutta should not get affected by this hosting job.. B'cos the same thing happened with Gaurav Khanna. While he was acting in Love ne mila di jodi he signed for YPNHK and most of the scenes in LNMDJ was done by his body double which I hated and it frustrated me.. I just hope we get to see Mishal as Dutta in LTL and not one of his Body Doubles.. B'cos then there wud be no chemistry btw the main characters and the essence of the LS wud be lost

thats also my concern, the show will require alot of work and travel and i realllly do not want it at the expense of LTL.

bfunofbb123

IF-Dazzler

bfunofbb123

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
wait a minute i didn't c yhis big pics it is beautiful shots of mishal tanx alot to all kushi,shona all of u who did it tanx can't stop drooling as some of u mentioned i hope ltl doesn't get affected bcoz of his new show mishal we love to c u in LTL don't disappear from our screen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushixjineejiggs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top