Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

::: Mishal in MYNM <3 (Page 6)

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
he is just toooooooooo hawt...............omg..........hav to see mynm..............love him!!!!!!!!!!!and thanks for the promo Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taherav

IshyMishi Goldie
IshyMishi
IshyMishi

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nik_ita

Originally posted by SAraW

I was smiling through the whole thing. It would have been better if it was his Own voice.. But then its a STAR one thing.

Anyways, cant wait to see in on air...
P.s Im developing a serious Crush on this Guy ... there is something abt him which u cannot ignore, n what That "something" is a real mystery..

thanks for sharing Hugs

True.......there is SOMETHING........about him........mera bhi (infact here most of the girls ka) kuch yeh hi haal hai Saraw.......WinkLOL........n i don't think this mLOLystery could ever be solved....

Call me sara, niki Smile Yah its a mystery It cant be LOOKS as initially i didn't found him good looking at all and im talking abt Love story times. but Truly loved his acting and personality ..even though he laughs like a maniac in real life which i absoultely cant stand in Men but strangely i liked that in MR Shocked.. I cant stand Men with pierced ears but again MR is an exception .. and on top of that I can even tolerate him showing his skin but with a stall on LOL While i even dont like salman khan showing off his body or whatever it is .. no offences ...

awright....Sara.....Smile.......same here......infact wen i first saw him on LTL (his entry part)......I wasn't that moved or neither kinda bowled over by him....but it all happened gradually as we started watching his act........and in no time I feel like completely addicted to him yaar.........so can't really make out that whts that in him, that makes us all so crazy bout him.....i know the way he laughs, I would find it funny with someone else having tht kinda laugh.......but wen he laughs tht way......m all smiles wanting for more LOL....even I don't like pierced ear on men but with MR........just can't complaint....only can drool over it........Wink........i think we just can't get enough of him ........LOL

@ NIKI and SARA,

Me too don't find Mishal all tht great looking in his competitive industry,
Nevertheless  I have strong liking for him,...my day starts  and ends with watching his videosDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Here is little solution for the Mystery from my side since I too belong to ur stream. 

Its all because of  "Bhauo ".  

Bhauo's arrogance, anger, agitation, commitment to relationship, mannerism, affliction/misfortune, unsociable & altruistic  nature  has allured us.

Mishal is Bhauo for us and we like our Bhauo however he is and whatever he does.
Star
Wats ur comment?

Edited by IshyMishi - 07 August 2010 at 12:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravnik_itaapknfjholshonapinky

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taherav

I was smiling through the whole thing. It would have been better if it was his Own voice.. But then its a STAR one thing.

Anyways, cant wait to see in on air...
P.s Im developing a serious Crush on this Guy ... there is something abt him which u cannot ignore, n what That "something" is a real mystery..

thanks for sharing Hug

True.......there is SOMETHING........about him........mera bhi (infact here most of the girls ka) kuch yeh hi haal hai Saraw.......WinkLOL........n i don't think this mystery could ever be solved....LOL

Call me sara, niki Smile Yah its a mystery It cant be LOOKS as initially i didn't found him good looking at all and im talking abt Love story times. but Truly loved his acting and personality ..even though he laughs like a maniac in real life which i absoultely cant stand in Men but strangely i liked that in MR Shocked.. I cant stand Men with pierced ears but again MR is an exception .. and on top of that I can even tolerate him showing his skin but with a stall on LOL While i even dont like salman khan showing off his body or whatever it is .. no offences ...

<font color="#0000ff">u r rite sara..even i didn't find mishal good looking when i first began watching love story..i was like yeh kisko leliya anurag ne..i initially preferred dev..but slowly mishal began to grow on me...and it wasn't the looks but mostly his angry young man personality....
<div></div>btw ilike salman showing off his body...Embarrassed</font>

me tooooo i was like ok he is not that gud looking..............even my mom continued watching ltl.........i stopped bt during my holidays somehow i started liking his acting and now cant live a day widout seeing him............o god there is somethng magical in him.............i too cant stand men wid pierced ears......bt somehow i like that in him.....and my mom hav concluded that i will b in mental asylum soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by triasha - 07 August 2010 at 12:30am

taherav

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
thanks for the promo.........omg he looked so coolDay Dreamingwhat a tranformation from dutta bhau to mishal
nazia.icycool IF-Dazzler
nazia.icycool
nazia.icycool

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
thanx a llot for the pics khushi....

he looks A.W.E.S.O.M.E. in the red shades...!!!! Day Dreaming never knew the weekends could be so good!!..i will love the weekends as well as the weekdays from now on.................... ROFL

*sigh* Day Dreaming

Edited by nazia.icycool - 07 August 2010 at 12:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravnik_itakhushix

nik_ita Goldie
nik_ita
nik_ita

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshyMishi

@ NIKI and SARA,

Me too don't find Mishal all tht great looking in his competitive industry,
Nevertheless  I have strong liking for him,...my day starts  and ends with watching his videosDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Here is little solution for the Mystery from my side since I too belong to ur stream. 

Its all because of  "Bhauo ".  

Bhauo's arrogance, anger, agitation, commitment to relationship, mannerism, affliction/misfortune, unsociable & altruistic  nature  has allured us.

Mishal is Bhauo for us and we like our Bhauo however he is and whatever he does.
Star
Wats ur comment?

Hey IshyMishiSmile.....you've put it down very well......it might be the Dutta Bhau effect on us all......LOL
But, thn me n Sara also mentioned about his offscreen laughing style.....and how we adore that laugh of his when we might find it funny if someone else had that kind of laugh...Wink......so it has to be Dutta bhau effect combined with MR's very own uniqueness tht does this magic on us........Smile
Wink

I would say that he has an extremely charming personality and an absolutely Infectious Smile Approve

Edited by nik_ita - 07 August 2010 at 1:09am

taherav

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
thanks for the promo.........oh god.......he looks so hottttttttttt.............defo going to watch it........
shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Thanz a lottt for d promo yaar....u made my day....!!!!!Big smile

@sheebu and kushi :Thank u loaddz for d awesum picz yaar...!!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravkhushix

Go to top