Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

::: Mishal in MYNM <3 (Page 4)

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I was smiling through the whole thing. It would have been better if it was his Own voice.. But then its a STAR one thing.

Anyways, cant wait to see in on air...
P.s Im developing a serious Crush on this Guy ... there is something abt him which u cannot ignore, n what That "something" is a real mystery..

thanks for sharing Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravnik_itasub_rosakhushix

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

i guess vids will be posted in MYNM forum (or Other Star One Shows section).. i might even upload it on my utube... and yes...loads of pics will be floating around.. we can take turns in drooling each pics...LOL

I asked cuz MYNM is not the usual reality show or serial. I hope vid uploaders dont miss it.

@Fivr: I expected you to say that.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravkhushix-Fivr-

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

I was smiling through the whole thing. It would have been better if it was his Own voice.. But then its a STAR one thing.

P.s Im developing a serious Crush on this Guy ... there is something abt him which u cannot ignore, n what That "something" is a real mystery..

thanks for sharing Hug

Its not something..its everything...some guys have it all. Sigh!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravsub_rosaImmaculateDream

nik_ita Goldie
nik_ita
nik_ita

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

thanks for sharing Hug

True.......there is SOMETHING........about him........mera bhi (infact here most of the girls ka) kuch yeh hi haal hai Saraw.......WinkLOL........n i don't think this mystery could ever be solved....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravImmaculateDream

ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nik_ita

thanks for sharing Hug

True.......there is SOMETHING........about him........mera bhi (infact here most of the girls ka) kuch yeh hi haal hai Saraw.......WinkLOL........n i don't think this mystery could ever be solved....LOL

Call me sara, niki Smile Yah its a mystery It cant be LOOKS as initially i didn't found him good looking at all and im talking abt Love story times. but Truly loved his acting and personality ..even though he laughs like a maniac in real life which i absoultely cant stand in Men but strangely i liked that in MR Shocked.. I cant stand Men with pierced ears but again MR is an exception .. and on top of that I can even tolerate him showing his skin but with a stall on LOL While i even dont like salman khan showing off his body or whatever it is .. no offences ...

taheravnik_ita

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

thanks for sharing Hug

Call me sara, niki Smile Yah its a mystery It cant be LOOKS as initially i didn't found him good looking at all and im talking abt Love story times. but Truly loved his acting and personality ..even though he laughs like a maniac in real life which i absoultely cant stand in Men but strangely i liked that in MR Shocked.. I cant stand Men with pierced ears but again MR is an exception .. and on top of that I can even tolerate him showing his skin but with a stall on LOL While i even dont like salman khan showing off his body or whatever it is .. no offences ...

I cant stand men with earrings, long hair and men exposing. So far I find Dutta's earrings sexy and I liked whatever little we have seen of his skin in the show.Blushing
Though I hope he never grows his hair..atleast not while he is playing Dutta bhau.Dead

taheravsub_rosa

Kalavati Senior Member
Kalavati
Kalavati

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Mishal is looking hot only as dutta bhau style........top pic is like dutta.....
Thanks a lot..
I was waiting 4 this promo
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

thanks for sharing Hug

I cant stand men with earrings, long hair and men exposing. So far I find Dutta's earrings sexy and I liked whatever little we have seen of his skin in the show.Blushing

Though I hope he never grows his hair..atleast not while he is playing Dutta bhau.Dead

AHA i like men with long hair ... but Mishal ?naa! a big no .. It wont suit him that much...
chalo i get to know abt ur likes shreya .. nice to know Embarrassed btw i just found out that we both are Aquarians .. although im not into this horoscope thingy .. but still interesting Wink thats why most of our views are matching matching .. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockChicGirl

Go to top