Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

Nels

IF-Rockerz

Nels

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taherav

Originally posted by -Fivr-

Umm, WHY would they dub over his voice? The man has a "make-you-weak-in-the-knees" husky voice and they dub over it with a generic promo voice instead? I guess they don't want any of the women to watch this show.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL
lolz Fivr mujhe toh darr hai ke is baar only women will be watching the showLOLLOLLOL....hope they show a lot of mishal in it..though i don't know i i'll be able to catch the show...i doze off by 9:30...Ouch
you never know like Baaji and Anna .. even men might be eagerly waiting for this show ROFLROFL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taherav-Fivr-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::: Mishal in MYNM <3 (Page 3)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Umm, WHY would they dub over his voice? The man has a "make-you-weak-in-the-knees" husky voice and they dub over it with a generic promo voice instead? I guess they don't want any of the women to watch this show.. ROFL
lolz Fivr mujhe toh darr hai ke is baar only women will be watching the showLOLLOLLOL....hope they show a lot of mishal in it..though i don't know i i'll be able to catch the show...i doze off by 9:30...Ouch

Arey don't you worry! That's what YT is for - so you can watch and rewatch an episode araam sey.. LOL

9:30 is too early for me..(that's 12.00am/mn here) i usually doze off by 2.30-3.00 am..LOL so i will wait till the vid is up on utube so i will hav a nice sleep after seeing MR..LOL

and dont worry.. there are others who will be watching for the show..but us we will be watching for Mishal...LOL

and yea..we can always re-watch them on utube.. i bet we will only drool at him.. we wont even listen to what he'll be talking about the places and stuffs...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravsub_rosashonapinky-Fivr-RockChicGirl

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Umm, WHY would they dub over his voice? The man has a "make-you-weak-in-the-knees" husky voice and they dub over it with a generic promo voice instead? I guess they don't want any of the women to watch this show.. ROFL

Arey don't you worry! That's what YT is for - so you can watch and rewatch an episode araam sey.. LOL

9:30 is too early for me..(that's 12.00am/mn here) i usually doze off by 2.30-3.00 am..LOL so i will wait till the vid is up on utube so i will hav a nice sleep after seeing MR..LOL

and dont worry.. there are others who will be watching for the show..but us we will be watching for Mishal...LOL

and yea..we can always re-watch them on utube.. i bet we will only drool at him.. we wont even listen to what he'll be talking about the places and stuffs...LOL

Again it will be great to see him in something apart frpm his bhau uniform for err...drooling.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravsub_rosakhushix-Fivr-

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

I might even mute the volume and just watching him move about in silence! ROFLROFLROFLROFL 9:30 is about 11:00a.m. morning here - but I'm stuck at work so I can't see anything until I get home.. *sigh* The cruelties of life. But I'm sure we'll have a million pictures floating around so that will be just enough to pull me over till I get to watch it.. ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravkhushix

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Isnt it a Sat-Sun show? U will be at work on Sat-Sun too at 11 am? I hope someone uploads the vids. Do we need to ask Nipun?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

nik_ita

Goldie

nik_ita

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you soo much for sharing this !!

OMG.......he's looking sooo sweet........Smile

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

i guess vids will be posted in MYNM forum (or Other Star One Shows section).. i might even upload it on my utube... and yes...loads of pics will be floating around.. we can take turns in drooling each pics...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taherav-Fivr-RockChicGirl

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Oh it's a Sat-Sunday thing? Then I'll be sleeping - *sigh* Don't look at me like that! I need my sleep on days I can scavenger some! ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taherav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top