Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
I like his young look on the show. I was half afraid they would give him a eerie setting and he would be making scary faces like Irfan Khan did in the previous season.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravsub_rosaNels

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::: Mishal in MYNM <3 (Page 2)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nels

IF-Rockerz

Nels

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the pics sheeba!! You are so sweet dear!!

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
OMG thanks for the promo link. Hug
Thanks sheeba for the pics. Wow now sat-sundays are going to be rocking. Kash Colors would do the honors and move LTL back on fridays and then it would be Mishal everyday. Day Dreaming but I think I'm expecting a lot from Colors channel. Embarrassed Anyways, looking forward to seeing Mishal on sat- sun as well. Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taherav

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Umm, WHY would they dub over his voice? The man has a "make-you-weak-in-the-knees" husky voice and they dub over it with a generic promo voice instead? I guess they don't want any of the women to watch this show.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taherav-Roopa-khushixRockChicGirl

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

thanks so much for the vid!

ahh! he looks gorgeous! Day Dreaming i cant wait! and yea.. why is his voice dubbed? he's got such a nice voice.. like fivr said "make-you-weak-in-the-knees" husky voice..LOL it better not be dubbed on the show! hmph!..

thanks for the pics Sheeba... =)

Edited by khushix - 06 August 2010 at 9:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taherav-Fivr-RockChicGirl

taherav

taherav

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is lukin soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! mwuah!!
btw why did they have to dub his voice??Confused uski asli awaaz toh aur bhi sexy hai!

taherav

taherav

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Umm, WHY would they dub over his voice? The man has a "make-you-weak-in-the-knees" husky voice and they dub over it with a generic promo voice instead? I guess they don't want any of the women to watch this show.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL
lolz Fivr mujhe toh darr hai ke is baar only women will be watching the showLOLLOLLOL....hope they show a lot of mishal in it..though i don't know i i'll be able to catch the show...i doze off by 9:30...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taherav

Originally posted by -Fivr-

Umm, WHY would they dub over his voice? The man has a "make-you-weak-in-the-knees" husky voice and they dub over it with a generic promo voice instead? I guess they don't want any of the women to watch this show.. ROFL
lolz Fivr mujhe toh darr hai ke is baar only women will be watching the showLOLLOLLOL....hope they show a lot of mishal in it..though i don't know i i'll be able to catch the show...i doze off by 9:30...Ouch

Arey don't you worry! That's what YT is for - so you can watch and rewatch an episode araam sey.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravkhushix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top