Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
first of all thanks for the promo and secondly it is not at all his voice, it is dubbed and finally we get to see Mishal on weekends too............matlab ab weekends spiceless nahi raghega it eill be spicy and hot
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
For a change I will be watching MYNM no matter who ever hosts it.. B'cos I use to be fascinated by the show in its very first season and the amazing facts shown about India and the ppl doing things which are unbelievable and unimaginable.. No Offence but I used to like Irrfan Khan a lot as the host of this show and I thought he added right amount of mystery to this show with his unique style and his sombre voice.. Not that Mishal does not have these things.. But he is soft for this show where as Irrfan was some what mysterious and gave eerie feeling to the show.. Nevertheless I'm eagerly waiting to catch Mishal on the show and wish him all the best for this hosting thing.. But I sincerely hope that Dutta should not get affected by this hosting job.. B'cos the same thing happened with Gaurav Khanna. While he was acting in Love ne mila di jodi he signed for YPNHK and most of the scenes in LNMDJ was done by his body double which I hated and it frustrated me.. I just hope we get to see Mishal as Dutta in LTL and not one of his Body Doubles.. B'cos then there wud be no chemistry btw the main characters and the essence of the LS wud be lost
Edited by Tina-Saigal2002 - 13 years ago
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 just tanx alot 4 the promo it looks awesome i can't wait 2 c him and sheeba tanx 4 the pics loved it .

jorda!
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

For a change I will be watching MYNM no matter who ever hosts it.. B'cos I use to be fascinated by the show in its very first season and the amazing facts shown about India and the ppl doing things which are unbelievable and unimaginable.. No Offence but I used to like Irrfan Khan a lot as the host of this show and I thought he added right amount of mystery to this show with his unique style and his sombre voice.. Not that Mishal does not have these things.. But he is soft for this show were as Irrfan was like mysterious and gave eerie feeling to the show.. Nevertheless I'm eagerly waiting to catch Mishal on the show and wish him all the best for this hosting thing.. But I sincerly hope that Dutta should not get affected by this hosting job.. B'cos the same thing happened with Gaurav Khanna. While he was acting in Love ne mila di jodi he signed for YPNHK and most of the scenes in LNMDJ was done by his body double which I hated and it frustrated me.. I just hope we get to see Mishal as Dutta in LTL and not one of his Body Doubles.. B'cos then there wud be no chemistry btw the main characters and the essence of the LS wud be lost

thats also my concern, the show will require alot of work and travel and i realllly do not want it at the expense of LTL.
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wait a minute i didn't c yhis big pics it is beautiful shots of mishal tanx alot to all kushi,shona all of u who did it tanx can't stop drooling as some of u mentioned i hope ltl doesn't get affected bcoz of his new show mishal we love to c u in LTL don't disappear from our screen.
taherav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hessa85

thats also my concern, the show will require alot of work and travel and i realllly do not want it at the expense of LTL.

hey i feel that ltl may not get affected at all...i may be wrong but maybe mishal may have shot for these epis even before he came in as dutta ...because if i remember in the article the producers of MYNM said that they did a lot of research work before hand..before the  production-post production work began...so probably mishal is already done with his field trips and now they r just showing us the epis after editing them....i know i sound totally confusing here...
Armu4eva thumbnail
OMG OMG ..............*FAINTS*..................oh lord..  what a sight..😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Mishal is looking.............F.A.N.T.A.B.U.L.O.U.S..........❤️

Just cant wait for the show to start.......................

Thanks a ton for the link Fazu.. 🤗
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: taherav

hey i feel that ltl may not get affected at all...i may be wrong but maybe mishal may have shot for these epis even before he came in as dutta ...because if i remember in the article the producers of MYNM said that they did a lot of research work before hand..before the  production-post production work began...so probably mishal is already done with his field trips and now they r just showing us the epis after editing them....i know i sound totally confusing here...

Yeah...if the show must have been already shot and will be for a limited no of episodes. Plus I dont think Colors will allow MR to work for another show if it affects LTL. GK could act in two shows at a time as the first was going off air.
Coming to how wud MR fare as a host from the promos it doesnt seem the intention is to bring a mysterious feel like Irfan did. The show seems to target the youth and MR has a very youngish look as any normal city boy. Infact he seems to be on a discovery of India sort of trip something which city youth of age group 22-27 love to do as a hobby these days.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My gosh, maano y na maano, he is very handsome.   😆

For promo purposes, it seems they've dubbed over Mishal's voice.

Now how many of you are going to watch the show itself, or just watch him the whole time? 🤣 I agree-he is far too hard to overlook.

Thank you for posting the promo! 🤗
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: taherav

<font color="#0000ff">hey i feel that ltl may not get affected at all...i may be wrong but maybe mishal may have shot for these epis even before he came in as dutta ...because if i remember in the article the producers of MYNM said that they did a lot of research work before hand..before the production-post productionwork began...so probably mishal is already done with his field trips and now they r just showing us the epis after editing them....i know i sound totally confusing here...</font>

<font size="3">hey..well in that case we need to watch out for his stuvvle...if he has his stubble then that means he is working in LTL..if he has no stubble than maybe it was shot before..but i think it was AFTER realizing his POPULARITY that he has been chosen here..</font>....evey1 has started loving him after LTL...and these ppl DONT take new comers..they always take ppl who are well known..so i think it is after he coming into LTL that he has done this...

anyway..its not necessary that he goes to field trips...he can just explain everything standing in the studio..i knw this thought sucks but thats how it was done prev. in MYNM..its actually impractical to go to diff places personally.. 😆Edited by nazia.icycool - 13 years ago