Laagi Tujhse Lagan

::: Mishal in MYNM <3 - Page 4

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

I cant stand men with earrings, long hair and men exposing. So far I find Dutta's earrings sexy and I liked whatever little we have seen of his skin in the show.☺️

Though I hope he never grows his hair..atleast not while he is playing Dutta bhau.🀒

AHA i like men with long hair ... but Mishal ?naa! a big no .. It wont suit him that much...
chalo i get to know abt ur likes shreya .. nice to know 😳 btw i just found out that we both are Aquarians .. although im not into this horoscope thingy .. but still interesting πŸ˜‰ thats why most of our views are matching matching .. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nik_ita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAraW

Call me sara, niki 😊 Yah its a mystery It cant be LOOKS as initially i didn't found him good looking at all and im talking abt Love story times. but Truly loved his acting and personality ..even though he laughs like a maniac in real life which i absoultely cant stand in Men but strangely i liked that in MR 😲.. I cant stand Men with pierced ears but again MR is an exception .. and on top of that I can even tolerate him showing his skin but with a stall on πŸ˜† While i even dont like salman khan showing off his body or whatever it is .. no offences ...

awright....Sara.....😊.......same here......infact wen i first saw him on LTL (his entry part)......I wasn't that moved or neither kinda bowled over by him....but it all happened gradually as we started watching his act........and in no time I feel like completely addicted to him yaar.........so can't really make out that whts that in him, that makes us all so crazy bout him.....i know the way he laughs, I would find it funny with someone else having tht kinda laugh.......but wen he laughs tht way......m all smiles wanting for more πŸ˜†....even I don't like pierced ear on men but with MR........just can't complaint....only can drool over it........πŸ˜‰........i think we just can't get enough of him ........πŸ˜†
taherav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Fivr-

Arey don't you worry! That's what YT is for - so you can watch and rewatch an episode araam sey.. πŸ˜†

hehe lagta ab mujhe YT ka member ban hi jaana chahiye...nek kaam aur dairi sahi nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
taherav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushix

9:30 is too early for me..(that's 12.00am/mn here) i usually doze off by 2.30-3.00 am..πŸ˜† so i will wait till the vid is up on utube so i will hav a nice sleep after seeing MR..πŸ˜†

and dont worry.. there are others who will be watching for the show..but us we will be watching for Mishal...πŸ˜†

and yea..we can always re-watch them on utube.. i bet we will only drool at him.. we wont even listen to what he'll be talking about the places and stuffs...πŸ˜†

hehe yup just fast forward all the other stuff...we r only interested in mishal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u know i say we shud also have a special mano yaa na mano epi on mishal (and gaurav)...u know the mystery behind the existance of such sexiness....πŸ˜ƒ
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I took some caps from the video..

^^4 Mishals...each of us can take one...πŸ˜†

^^HOTNESS!! (that emo is exclusive for my droolings! 🀣)

-Khushi-

Edited by khushix - 13 years ago
taherav thumbnail

I was smiling through the whole thing. It would have been better if it was his Own voice.. But then its a STAR one thing.

Anyways, cant wait to see in on air...
P.s Im developing a serious Crush on this Guy ... there is something abt him which u cannot ignore, n what That "something" is a real mystery..

thanks for sharing πŸ€—

yup a special epi shud be aired on 'THAT' mystery.....πŸ˜ƒ
nazia.icycool thumbnail
guys...looks like he is personally going to all those places...πŸ˜†..i hope he does though it isnt practical but we will get to see more of him...πŸ˜†....

after watching this..i just said a 'wooowWWww' mum heard me n was like 'whats woooww'???πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

thanx a ton for this faz!!!!!!1 πŸ€—Edited by nazia.icycool - 13 years ago
taherav thumbnail

Call me sara, niki 😊 Yah its a mystery It cant be LOOKS as initially i didn't found him good looking at all and im talking abt Love story times. but Truly loved his acting and personality ..even though he laughs like a maniac in real life which i absoultely cant stand in Men but strangely i liked that in MR 😲.. I cant stand Men with pierced ears but again MR is an exception .. and on top of that I can even tolerate him showing his skin but with a stall on πŸ˜† While i even dont like salman khan showing off his body or whatever it is .. no offences ...

u r rite sara..even i didn't find mishal good looking when i first began watching love story..i was like yeh kisko leliya anurag ne..i initially preferred dev..but slowly mishal began to grow on me...and it wasn't the looks but mostly his angry young man personality....
btw i like salman showing off his body...😳
nik_ita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you loadzzz for the awesome.....😍 😍😍😍.....droolicious pics Khushi !!!!! You're such a sweetheart !!!!!!😊
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he is just toooooooooo hawt...............omg..........hav to see mynm..............love him!!!!!!!!!!!and thanks for the promo ❀️