Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Modi family's memory lose....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Has the Modi family forgotten the big fire incident before Ahem and Gopi's wedding. Gopi had jumped into burning fumes just to save Hetal. She then got her self stuck and had to be saved. Her first word when she got to her senses was "are you ok Hetal kakiji"...................Why do people forget things. A person that can jump into fire like that without thinking wouldn't even dream to do something remotely dangerous like putting a empty cooker on the stove to hurt someone. Have they also forgotten that Rashi was there when the fire happened and if I am not wrong, Koki had doubts on her also that day...........................Nevertheless.....just because u accept some blame does that truly and automatically make u the criminal???? NO further investigation is to be done??? No one is using there brain. I think if no one can be proven without solid proof then both of the girls should just be punished. Punish both.........or dont punish any.

Edited by taral83 - 06 August 2010 at 7:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

siddiquaVivaciousQueencute_sundarasajnieIndigoBlues-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Modi family's memory lose...." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
i knw taral, everyone forget that how gopi savd hetal's life.
Koki doubted then rashi n nw also she knws rashi is the culprit. Bt the thing is gopi herself accepted wt she dint do.
So nw as u said both wil be punished n may be during al that course rashi blurt out the truth.
Tab kagdi use red handed catch karegi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Has the Modi family forgotten the big fire incident before Ahem and Gopi's wedding. Gopi had jumped into burning fumes just to save Hetal. She then got her self stuck and had to be saved. Her first word when she got to her senses was "are you ok Hetal kakiji"...................Why do people forget things. A person that can jump into fire like that without thinking wouldn't even dream to do something remotely dangerous like putting a empty cooker on the stove to hurt someone. Have they also forgotten that Rashi was there when the fire happened and if I am not wrong, Koki had doubts on her also that day...........................Nevertheless.....just because u accept some blame does that truly and automatically make u the criminal???? NO further investigation is to be done??? No one is using there brain. I think if no one can be proven without solid proof then both of the girls should just be punished. Punish both.........or dont punish any.

I've heard of many people who are compulsive liars...I guess Gopi is one of them. Just like those people, she has an innocent heart, but when confronted with an innocent or guilty question, she says she is guilty...because she doesn't have the guts to prove herself innocent.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siddiquasajnie

siddiqua

siddiqua

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
agree with u indigo.......................gopi was compelled to lie just to save her sister..............when rashi said to gopi she was innocent that time i think gopi did not think about herself she only thut tat her rashi behen is innocent and its her duty to save her...............for tat reason she became bali ka bakra..........................speaking truly i know its wrong watever gopi did but i think if i was in her place i wud had done the same though its wrong even i wud had saved my sister if she was innocent .......tat time i wudnt even mind to sacrifice myself to save my innocent sis

Edited by siddiqua - 07 August 2010 at 7:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top