saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

My experiene with Indian serials is VERY limited.  I watch SNS and Tere Liye through these forums and have seen video compilations of others on youtube.

Is it normal for a network to invest in a show only to have it drag on and on?  It seems crazy to me that Star Plus would create a show that would purposely drive the viewers crazy.  Surely they know that they have to move this story line along or people will totally lose interest! 

It's hard for me to believe that we're in month three of this with no change!  Same arguments, same conniving, same crying etc.  Have other serials taken this long to get going?  Is this normal? 

-Tammie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I can say that with the production house of SNS this is expected. As in one earlier show of rashmi sharma similar slow proceeding happened.
Confession frm boy side happened after 15 days of shows starting day, gals confession n their first hug was almost after 1 n half month b4 that only a teary torture. And after that also for next one month it was sad only until marriage happened. Bt in next epi groom died n next 5 month torture on widow.

This is my past experience of Rashmi Sharma's show. Bt another one RKAB was a much better n superb show on same channel. So m expecting SNS to follow RKAB.
cemre thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am from Turkey. and i like this serial ..... yes all seral good caracters are very unhappy and is grappling with difficulties.  but i like a lot  indian tv serials and shows ....i have seen video compilations Desiforum watch online movies..   ( for example:  kayamath , karam apna apna , kasturi (old my favorite serials.)  new geet, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya ,Rang Badalti Odhan,iBandini, Pratigya, Aise Karo Naa Vidaa, bairi piya  ....) i love these seria very much ...... good job..... cong....... 👏👏👏👏

my english languge is bad i am sorry my faults in  writing ..
Edited by cemre - 13 years ago
saomom thumbnail
Originally posted by: cemre

<font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am from Turkey. and i like this serial ..... yes all seral good caracters are very unhappy and is grappling with difficulties. but i like a lot indian tv serials and shows ....i have seen video compilations Desiforum watch online movies..   ( for example: <font size="6">kayamath </font>, karam apna apna , kasturi (old my favorite serials.) new geet, </font><font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Saath Nibhaana Saathiya </font><font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">,</font><font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Rang Badalti Odhan,i</font><font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Bandini</font><font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">, </font><font color="#0000ff" size="6" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Pratigya</font><font color="#0000ff"><font size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">, Aise Karo Naa Vidaa, bairi piya ....) i love these seria very much ...... good job..... cong....... 👏</font> </font>

</div>
<div><font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></em></font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><em></font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> </font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">my english languge is bad i am sorry my faults in writing ..</font>

Your English is WAY better than my Hindi! lol
saomom thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

I can say that with the production house of SNS this is expected. As in one earlier show of rashmi sharma similar slow proceeding happened.
Confession frm boy side happened after 15 days of shows starting day, gals confession n their first hug was almost after 1 n half month b4 that only a teary torture. And after that also for next one month it was sad only until marriage happened. Bt in next epi groom died n next 5 month torture on widow.

This is my past experience of Rashmi Sharma's show. Bt another one RKAB was a much better n superb show on same channel. So m expecting SNS to follow RKAB.

Good grief! What a depressing show! How could they possibly keep an audience with such a depressing story line? I hope that SNS doesn't turn out that way! Let's hope for a better show... Although, it's been 3 months and Ahem is still grouchy.   Grrr....