Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Hii Jai!!

Welcome to this Forum...Have a great time here with us!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi folks this Jai here (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Srutika

Srutika

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
. Hi Jai, welcome to this forum
 you can watchthe episodes on thiraimovie.com

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
thank u folks!!!

sindhu_051

Groupbie

sindhu_051

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
hi,

welcome to the forum ...after coming abroad, i too joined in IF.....i used to watch Thendral in India...but that time it was only T and Vels marriage....

after coming to Canada, i didnt watch it....i was watching only Jodi No 1 which is my favorite programme since 2006......

when i was checking movies in Youtube fortunately i saw the episode in which Tulsi was proposing TA in the park...i was attracted by that....and started searching for all the episodes from that marriage.....now adicted to Thendral....

whatever may be the situation i have never missed a episode.....

u can watch Thendral in Rajtamil.com....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.