Page 3 Page 3

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by sajnie

thx for these observations Sadhli.

Truly speaking , I didnt notice anything but its true watever u said, if I recall, the timings were not properly portrayed. I think, they will work on the editing as the show proceeds.

my pleasure dear.......show will proceed for sure but editing should be perfect na...from start only...

u r right. from the beginning itself, it should be best and perfect. Nevermind, hope along wiz the editing, they work on the story and bring out a new twist, a positive one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bad Editing is also An Issue (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged

thx for these observations Sadhli.

Truly speaking , I didnt notice anything but its true watever u said, if I recall, the timings were not properly portrayed. I think, they will work on the editing as the show proceeds.

my pleasure dear.......show will proceed for sure but editing should be perfect na...from start only...

u r right. from the beginning itself, it should be best and perfect. Nevermind, hope along wiz the editing, they work on the story and bring out a new twist, a positive one.

thats also true...only editing will not work.....a good twist in show is badly needed...
hey frnds...do wish Rimi on this thread..
~*~ Saathiya Of The Week #1 ~*~

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
hehehe so true Sadhli... bless your hawk eyes... Wink

you know what these days more than me... my mother,grandmother & grandfather love watching the show....  at times i return home late but always surprised to note that the tv set would be on and they would be watching it and all set to fill me with the details of what i have missed... LOL... everyone loves Koki character.... and today they were constantly asking me whether there is any maha episode so they can watchLOLLOLLOL

Edited by sujji0609 - 07 August 2010 at 9:08am

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

hehehe so true Sadhli... bless you hawk eyes...

you know what these days more than me... my mother,grandmother & grandfather love watching the show....  at times i return home late but always surprised to note that the tv set would be on and they would be watching it and all set to fill me with the details of what i have missed... LOL... everyone loves Koki character.... and today they were constantly asking me whether there is any maha episode so they can watchLOLLOLLOL

lol....thats so good...it shows that SNs started to capture viewers..only thing is GoHam should come into existent as soon as possible......as we are dying to watch their chemistry, baakiyo ka pata nahi...main to pakke se..........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......
but dont worry...SNS will rock ...m sure...

sujji0609

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
and ya thanx for complimenting my Hawk eyes...
u call it addiction/Ahamholic or GoHameira......

sujji0609

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
oh yeah i noticed tht too and got little confused at the same time as well....such a big blooper!!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

oh yeah i noticed tht too and got little confused at the same time as well....such a big blooper!!

haan re ab meri binocular waali aankho se bach kar kaise jayega koi blooper....

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharat9

haan re ab meri binocular waali aankho se bach kar kaise jayega koi blooper....

too good!!Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.