Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sanz133

sanz133

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
As u guyz know earlier in the forum i sed dat if i didnt like 2dayz epi den i wud write the 1st part of a new fanfic, 1ST PART ONLYSmile

As 2 encourage otha readerz to start their own, if i get enough positive feedback i may consider continuinBig smile

Part 1

Modi House Evenin Dinner Time

Gopi has had enough of rejection from Ahem ( he refuses to stay in the same room as her ), she finally breaks down and takes her bag, before leaving, she has a final talk with the family.

Gopi : "Suniyee, mujhe ek baat kehni hai " The rest of the family wait patiently, ahem regards her with a stony expression.
Kokila "Phir kaho, gopi bahu, aapke zuban pein, koi taala laga ve "
Gopi: " Nay Maaji, .................... ( Hesitantly ) Maine yeh ghar chor kar jaa rahi hu "
Silence!!

Kokila " Aapko pata aap ka keh rahi ho? "
Gopi : ( Refuses to meet her eyes ) "Haa Maaji"

Ahem stays silent. He looks between his mother and gopi but gopi refuses to meet his gaze.

Jigar : "bhabhi, lekin aap yeh ghar kaise chor sako, yeh aapka ghar hai"

Gopi : "Mein yaha nahi reh sakti " All the family members in shock, hetal begins to get up, but gopi tells her she has made her mind up.

The men watch silently as usual, only jigar seems 2 show concern, he looks at ahem as if trying to tell him to stop her, but ahem fixes him with a glare and jigar looks down.

Gopi picks up her bag and says farewell 2 all the family members, she ignores ahem, and walks past him. Having taken a good luck at the house and its family members, she sheds her last final tear and walks out, no one stops her, not even hetal and baa.

Thank you, i've dun wat the cvs cudnt do, gopi has left the building, any1 willin 2 continu the story has my full permissionWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanvy.VivaciousQueen..anisha..Chaudhrytmswasthisujji0609-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New fanfic" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
good start,,,,All FFs are just want Gopi to be out......
mine and sanya's did same and u also....
CVs plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz see what we want not u are showing...

so are u looking for the members on forum to proceed further or u will put next part urslef..

sanz133

sanz133

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Im hopin that a started fanfic will encourage other memberz 2 do their own, so any1 hu wishez 2 continue mine maySmile

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
ok..then m first to add mine....as i love imagining ...lol...
i'll start adding soon....hey did u read my FF...???

sanz133

sanz133

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Yepp I'v read it, its realli gud, dats y i thought i'd do 1Big smile

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
okk..good idea to start one of ur own.

Khushi786

Groupbie

Khushi786

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
well done. please continue soon.

Chaudhrytm

Goldie

Chaudhrytm

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for post....... please do continue with the story...... however iam still confused why Gopi husband hasnt throw her out the house....... esp when he said look at me/ my eyes.... thats it emotional / personal considering he hated her so why all the looking at his face...... SORRY if iam going on abit...AngryCryDead

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.