Shekhar - The Worstest Friend

-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Guys i dont know how many have watched the episode today ..But Bimal Died Yes Shekhar killed Bimal with his Dirty Words. Shekhar i cant believe that he is such a Disgusting and Horrible person ..A shame on the name of Friend. He killed Bimal ..Bimal was very Very Hurt with Shekhar and his disgusting words. Shekhar came into Ritesh and Ananya's words and said that he did a very big mistake in making Taani as his bahu which Bimal heard.

Actor playing Bimal and Laboni were Just awesome and their flawless action bought tears in my eyes ..I cried when i saw Bimal dead and OMG what was that silence ..I was so in tears while watching and feeling that silence

Shekhar i still cant understand is Onu his son only ? Onu is the bestest Friend but shekhar the worst person and shame on Freind's name ..I hate you Shekhar Ganguly from down core of my heart😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
exactly i too thought the same
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I have not watched the episode yet but my eyes are getting watery by reading these posts!!! I can;t believe that Bimal died and we will no longer see him!! I hope, Shekhar and his so called daughter will suffer till the end for making such a big mistake. I hate Ananya and now Shekhar for not trusting Bimal!!!

Nice postπŸ‘
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I watched it tanu, it was most heart breaking episode till now, I don't know but bimel made my heart heavy too much, kudos to the actor for potraying bimel so very wellπŸ‘πŸ‘ and today seriously i was just at loss of words, wht act was tht?😲 tht was PerfectπŸ‘.

And now moving to topic i agree the bimel and shekhar were bestest friends but shaekhar failed to keep his frnfdship intact, it was always Bimel who everytym frgts everything and forwards his hands but today wht he did was least expected by bimel, his regret ovet TaAnu's marriage.
Indeed Shekhar is a failure, he lost gem of a person, indeed he was suppose to die but now it is he who killed him, who forced his death to overcome him before his time to go.
For Bimel it was always Shekhar n his family frst but was tht same fr Shekhar.

He proudly boat about their more than 20 yr old frndship but he fails to understand his frnd, even neelu knows them more but he, a looser. Even being outsider neelu knows thir frndship but the person fr whom the relatiuon was, now with few misunderstanfding, he regretted the deeds he did fr his frnd, his ego and self esteem and kids were so above for him that he forgot his frnd, who tuaght him way to live, who was there with him in all his thick n thins, fr tht daughter who for his 2 yr old love was ready to sacrifise his father's love hold such importance tht now he sees nthng else except her.

I know she is his kid and naturally it will be so but if he was shown a man wth so love fr his frnd, then he should hv sense to judge everythng

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I dont know i think shehkar is worst of everything ... i mean a father, a businessman, a husband and even a friend now ... i mean he is kinda cute look and acting wise πŸ€” but he wrongs in all his decisions and relationships in my humble opinion

And although he did not mean for Bimel to hear it ... but its really bad the way he treated him cause of Ritesh
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg cant believe shekhar is the reason he died! thats sad man....did die in front of him?? does shekhar know he died?
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xmuqix

omg cant believe shekhar is the reason he died! thats sad man....did die in front of him?? does shekhar know he died?

No he does not know yet ... Bimel over heard Shehkar say that he made a mistake by marrying anurag and taani ... now on monday lobini will go and give him left right center serves him right though 😑 but iss sab mey poor Onu Taani 😭
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

No he does not know yet ... Bimel over heard Shehkar say that he made a mistake by marrying anurag and taani ... now on monday lobini will go and give him left right center serves him right though 😑 but iss sab mey poor Onu Taani 😭

oh god..i wana see shekhar's reaction when he finds out what he did!😑soo sad!
they start falling in love with each other and now they r going to be seperated!
10 more days till they start showing older anu n taani!which ive been dying to see for a while!!
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG 😭 Bimal died and that too because of that shekhar.what kind of friend he is that he is regreting now for marrying anurag to Taani.Really not fit for becoming a friend who became the ultimate end of such a good friend.Its Such a huge loss to shekhar and this he will understand later when  Ritesh will show his true colors.

What  a outstanding acting Bimal [virendra singh ] did .The silence just killed me ....

Laboni too did very good acting.Poor Taani lost her father😭😭😭😭

Heart wrenching episode and the best one till now...

but i am crying 😭😭😭😭😭
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I haven't watch episode yet but reading everybody's post it seems like it is one of the best episode.

I am gonna watch it now. How can he broke his childhood friend's trust in a minute.

Do you think Shekhar will know Ritesh's true color before leap....... I hope that happen