Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham Confusing me like anything (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

aham confusing me like anything....and m sure u all are also confused....
And m sure CVs wants his character to be like this.....

so that we will watch each and every epi just want to know whats actually going in his mind and heart....what he is thinking.....what he wants to do....whats his next decision.....
and CVs are successful in doing so....

after yesterday epi we were doubting abt his Tears in his eyes whether it was for gopi or for Koki...today it was clear by his words it was for Koki...but he behavour was still not so clear.....

pata nahi ab aage kya hoga.....

This show is confusing and we are  all getting confused,  i think we need psychiatric assessments not Aham why are we watching this showConfused why??
it was for gohem .   The maha episode and this weeks episodes  except when kokila found out it was Rashi, were all bakwasss, 
Why did we have the maha episode for what reason it had nothing new U and R plotting scheming nothing new about that  we could have waited until monday to see that, this weeks whole episodes except one were a waste of time again we see rashi has got away with it, aham shouted at gopi, jigar fooled by rashi, baa and hetal instead of finding out the truth they just talking about it.  I think Hetal does not want to know because she would have to face kokila about her scheme dil.  I was expect some light by the end of the week but its more like separation and despairOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aham Confusing me like anything (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
suk...why we need phychiatrist, cvs ko jana chahiye. Bolo to i'l take appointment.
Humare dimag ki dahi karke rakhi hai, always back to square one after 2 gud epi. Kuch chemical locha hai unke dimag me.

suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

suk...why we need phychiatrist, cvs ko jana chahiye. Bolo to i'l take appointment.
Humare dimag ki dahi karke rakhi hai, always back to square one after 2 gud epi. Kuch chemical locha hai unke dimag me.
LOLLOLLOL

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Who needs a psychatrist when you can have chocolate.  Chocolate cures everything.  At least in my world it does.LOL 

Sadhli, if I were a doctor, this would be my prescription to you:  "Take two chocolate bars, eat them while looking at Ahem's picture and call me in the morning."    Well... Couldn't hurt.  Might help. :)

-Tammie

Edited by saomom - 06 August 2010 at 4:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm-tellyaddict-suk19

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Who needs a psychatrist when you can have chocolate.  Chocolate cures everything.  At least in my world it does.LOL 

Sadhli, if I were a doctor, this would be my prescription to you:  "Take two chocolate bars, eat them while looking at Ahem's picture and call me in the morning."    Well... Couldn't hurt.  Might help. :)

-Tammie

omg tammie thts jus so funny!
yes chocs will help us to survive while watching gopi ka rona, and rashi ka planning karna, koki ka case solve karna etc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-suk19

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

yes ahem is really confusing....although we all agree to this point, somehow we cant think anything bad for him!!!! lol..total ahemholic!! mostly men who dont respect women should be hated but in gohem's case we all know tht coz he is going to love her a lottttttttttt hence we also like ahem!!
as for his behaviour etc, im sure something koki and ahem are cooking...but wht??? he didnt shout at gopi today. he didnt throw her out of the house today. he didnt spoke to her in appropriate manner but it was kind of 'soft' convo he had!!
by the way, sadhli reemeber when he came to his room he used the other day to change!!! tht door goes to the corridor!!!!!!!!!! i was laughing once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol....cvs r using tht corridor door as bathroom in theri room!! so funny!!
anyways, let me conclude, whtever ahem is doing these days once again he is following his sweet mom!! (lol..im kind of adapting his way of say 'MOM'!!). he is soft at heart but jus hurt and need time to heal.
Loved your analysis on this situation. You are right we are all the way for Gopi and Ahem and do not really hate Ahem  because we are sure in the end he is going to love her a lot. Loved the lot part I hope it happens soon. I am waiting for that day.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

Who needs a psychatrist when you can have chocolate. Chocolate cures everything. At least in my world it does.LOL

Sadhli, if I were a doctor, this would be my prescription to you: "Take two chocolate bars, eat them while looking at Ahem's picture and call me in the morning."    Well... Couldn't hurt. Might help. :)

-Tammie

tam very gud prescription.
Bt if i'l look at aham's pic i dont need even chocolate to get rid of ridiculous tracks aftereffect. Nd his pic in chocolaty brown color sherwani wil be the best option 4 me.
For time being his pic in my da, animated avi while he is puting bk his blue shirt n my 2 fav pics as one sigi wil enough.
Wt say?

suk19

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

</div>
<div>

Who needs a psychatrist when you can have chocolate. Chocolate cures everything. At least in my world it does.LOL

Sadhli, if I were a doctor, this would be my prescription to you: "Take two chocolate bars, eat them while looking at Ahem's picture and call me in the morning."    Well... Couldn't hurt. Might help. :)

-Tammie

omg tammie thts jus so funny!
yes chocs will help us to survive while watching gopi ka rona, and rashi ka planning karna, koki ka case solve karna etc.

chocolate cn work bt i doubt in frnt of all this crap chocolate wil also become bitter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomomsuk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top