Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

suk...why we need phychiatrist, cvs ko jana chahiye. Bolo to i'l take appointment.
Humare dimag ki dahi karke rakhi hai, always back to square one after 2 gud epi. Kuch chemical locha hai unke dimag me.

😆😆😆
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

suk...why we need phychiatrist, cvs ko jana chahiye. Bolo to i'l take appointment.
Humare dimag ki dahi karke rakhi hai, always back to square one after 2 gud epi. Kuch chemical locha hai unke dimag me.

Who needs a psychatrist when you can have chocolate.  Chocolate cures everything.  At least in my world it does.😆 

Sadhli, if I were a doctor, this would be my prescription to you:  "Take two chocolate bars, eat them while looking at Ahem's picture and call me in the morning."    Well... Couldn't hurt.  Might help. :)

-Tammie
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

Who needs a psychatrist when you can have chocolate.  Chocolate cures everything.  At least in my world it does.😆 

Sadhli, if I were a doctor, this would be my prescription to you:  "Take two chocolate bars, eat them while looking at Ahem's picture and call me in the morning."    Well... Couldn't hurt.  Might help. :)

-Tammie

omg tammie thts jus so funny!
yes chocs will help us to survive while watching gopi ka rona, and rashi ka planning karna, koki ka case solve karna etc.
PDLIMA thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharat9

yes ahem is really confusing....although we all agree to this point, somehow we cant think anything bad for him!!!! lol..total ahemholic!! mostly men who dont respect women should be hated but in gohem's case we all know tht coz he is going to love her a lottttttttttt hence we also like ahem!!
as for his behaviour etc, im sure something koki and ahem are cooking...but wht??? he didnt shout at gopi today. he didnt throw her out of the house today. he didnt spoke to her in appropriate manner but it was kind of 'soft' convo he had!!
by the way, sadhli reemeber when he came to his room he used the other day to change!!! tht door goes to the corridor!!!!!!!!!! i was laughing once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol....cvs r using tht corridor door as bathroom in theri room!! so funny!!
anyways, let me conclude, whtever ahem is doing these days once again he is following his sweet mom!! (lol..im kind of adapting his way of say 'MOM'!!). he is soft at heart but jus hurt and need time to heal.

Loved your analysis on this situation. You are right we are all the way for Gopi and Ahem and do not really hate Ahem  because we are sure in the end he is going to love her a lot. Loved the lot part I hope it happens soon. I am waiting for that day.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

</div>
<div>

Who needs a psychatrist when you can have chocolate. Chocolate cures everything. At least in my world it does.😆

Sadhli, if I were a doctor, this would be my prescription to you: "Take two chocolate bars, eat them while looking at Ahem's picture and call me in the morning."    Well... Couldn't hurt. Might help. :)

-Tammie

tam very gud prescription.
Bt if i'l look at aham's pic i dont need even chocolate to get rid of ridiculous tracks aftereffect. Nd his pic in chocolaty brown color sherwani wil be the best option 4 me.
For time being his pic in my da, animated avi while he is puting bk his blue shirt n my 2 fav pics as one sigi wil enough.
Wt say?
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharat9

omg tammie thts jus so funny!
yes chocs will help us to survive while watching gopi ka rona, and rashi ka planning karna, koki ka case solve karna etc.

chocolate cn work bt i doubt in frnt of all this crap chocolate wil also become bitter.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
chocolate cn work bt i doubt in frnt of all this crap chocolate wil also become bitter.

Nooooooo! Don't watch the show while you're eating the chocolate - just look at a picture of Ahem. Then the chocolate will stay sweet!   ðŸ˜†Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Nooooooo! Don't watch the show while you're eating the chocolate - just look at a picture of Ahem. Then the chocolate will stay sweet!   ðŸ˜†

thats best option, 😉 😳
cemre thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont understand aham is good boy and human but.......... 😕i think aham charter  is  not humane and compassionate only gopi  . .........😡.his  act can not be understood for human ... i dont like his act. but he is very good actor in my opinion ... In the next chapters might be a good husband for gopi.😳 
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cemre

i dont understand aham is good boy and human but.......... 😕i think aham charter  is  not humane and compassionate only gopi  . .........😡.his  act can not be understood for human ... i dont like his act. but he is very good actor in my opinion ... In the next chapters might be a good husband for gopi.😳 

Let's hope sooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!